Default Glory vs. Juggernaut

Glory
    (Buffyverse)

vs.

Juggernaut
    (Deadpool 2)

-Rules-

* Live-action feats only.
    * The fight takes place in Times Square.

Who wins?

What's Glory's top end, damage wise.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What's Glory's top end, damage wise.
    She dropped a building with a few foot stomps I believe, she punched a forcefield so hard it opened long enough for her to go through it, she killed what seemed like a small army of knights

Strength wise she isn’t on his level. I wonder if Juggernaut can hurt her though, in the show she was hurt but it was with a magical weapon and she was drained by some mystical orb as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    She dropped a building with a few foot stomps I believe, she punched a forcefield so hard it opened long enough for her to go through it, she killed what seemed like a small army of knights

Strength wise she isn’t on his level. I wonder if Juggernaut can hurt her though, in the show she was hurt but it was with a magical weapon and she was drained by some mystical orb as well
    So she basically isn't able to hurt him. Got it.

As far as her durability though, we take the highest she's been shown to ignore and go from there. Suffice to say, if she's not shown durability enough to shrug off blows that wreck an overpass... without actually hitting the overpass; she's toast unless she's ridiculously faster. At which point it's kinda a "who can outlast the other"-a-thon.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

She didnt drop a building with a few stomps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XReQHN0q0XM 2:03 in.

She did break a "force field" after a second hit, a forcefield which best feat is basically stopping buffy from bumping through it. it's kinda impressive i guess, but of no consequence in this fight.

The "magical" troll weapon has no feats if i recall, aside from it being very very heavy. the magcial orb did drain her strenght, but by how much is difficult to tell. she was already getting weaker by constantly turning back to ben.

I like glory alot as a villain in one of my favourite shows of all time, but it's kinda hard to pinpoint her strenght, but she isnt as strong as most people tend to make her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So she basically isn't able to hurt him. Got it.

As far as her durability though, we take the highest she's been shown to ignore and go from there. Suffice to say, if she's not shown durability enough to shrug off blows that wreck an overpass... without actually hitting the overpass; she's toast unless she's ridiculously faster. At which point it's kinda a "who can outlast the other"-a-thon.
    she is ridiculously faster then juggernaut, but she is afflicted by stupidity/ben holding her back i guess? since she never ever uses her speed as an advantage in a fight, aside for running.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    she is ridiculously faster then juggernaut, but she is afflicted by stupidity/ben holding her back i guess? since she never ever uses her speed as an advantage in a fight, aside for running.
    Might be that her reflexes aren't as good.

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

She could move so fast she left a streak or blur but plot induced stupidity didn’t allow her to utilize it much in the one scene I remember

Sanity eating. She's fast enough to go to "blur" speeds, and if she can get Juggernaut's helmet off, she eats his mind. That's *IF*. But if she can, then that's how she's taking him down.

She could move so fast she left a streak or blur but plot induced stupidity didn’t allow her to utilize it much in the one scene I remember
    There may have been one scene where Buffy went to throw a punch and Glory blurred from in front of her to behind her but I may be misremembering.

She did get hit by a truck at highway speeds and didn't take a scratch. She took a fall from a height that, had it been New York, would have been well above the highest building and was only irritated that her clothing got messed up.

She did crack the floor of a building that was unstable to begin with by stomping.

remember the first time I saw how powerful she was, thinking, "Hmm, I wonder how they'll eventually weaken her so Buffy can beat her?"

I haven't seen DP2 so I have no opinion on the fight.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Her last fight was a joke....Buffy beat her with some magic orb that drained her power...a hammer from a troll god, the Buffy android, etc

Her last fight was a joke....Buffy beat her with some magic orb that drained her power...a hammer from a troll god, the Buffy android, etc
    Xander also hit her with a wrecking ball early in the fight, which didn't leave any lasting damage at all.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The issue is her hurting Juggy. She might have some esoteric something or other, but she definitely can't scratch him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The issue is her hurting Juggy. She might have some esoteric something or other, but she definitely can't scratch him.
    And as mentioned, she *does*. If she's able to knock Juggy's helmet off, then he's a drooling vegetable.

The lengths they had to go to justify Buffy beating Glory just illustrated how out of Buffy's league she was.

The thing that was Glory's Kryptonite; taking away the power she had gained by draining people's brains; the wrecking ball; the hammer which was suddenly the hammer of a god though never previously stated to be; the android and so on.
    Power with Girl is better.