Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The general population of earth 1 should be aware of the multiverse. Someone has to explain how can additional 3 billion people suddenly showing up. I would like some kind of follow up to this once the crisis is over.
    I don't think they are though. On Flash, Allegra/Air Wave seemed pretty oblivious to the Multiverse and the fact that that stuff was never reported on.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think they are though. On Flash, Allegra/Air Wave seemed pretty oblivious to the Multiverse and the fact that that stuff was never reported on.
    The arrival of the Earth 38 refugees will have to make it public knowledge. Where will they go? What will happen if someone runs into their doppelganger? Heroes didn't think this through.

BANNED

Kingdom come Superman vs CW Superman was the highlight. Their fight was much better portrayed than some kryponian slugfests featured in Supergirl. Kevin Bats vs Kate on the other hand didn't impress me much. Green Arrow being brought back as a revenant by Barry seems amusing considering the bloodwork arc. Too bad Felicity wasn't there like Lois was for Cavils Superman in JL. It seems like no one's a ardent follower of the Monitor who is not only losing power but faith of the assembly. Wonder what role the book of destiny is ultimately going to play. Is it going to fall into wrong hands again after luthor? One assumes that harbinger is going to appropriate it for the Anti Monitor. Whether she kills Mar Novu or betrays them in a crux situation remains to be seen. Smallville Clark taking luthor in one punch was hilarious. I wonder if Ray is still shrinking. If he does then it would be amusing if he rides in or on Kingdom come Superman. Wonder what's in store for Barry in the next episode. Iris seemed superfluous in this episode. The moments involving jonathan made me chuckle. Lex Luthors kill spree across the multiverse was reminiscent of Snyder's Apex Lex only he was going around killing other Luthors. This episode definitely was more enjoyable than the previous one. The anti monitors appearance was similar to Geoff John's nu 52 AM rather than the original pre crisis one but maybe that may change later once he comes into his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The arrival of the Earth 38 refugees will have to make it public knowledge. Where will they go? What will happen if someone runs into their doppelganger? Heroes didn't think this through.
    Well, they were kind of strapped for time and options...

Personally, I think the Earths merging will probably solve that headache, one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Most likely a reference to SUPERMAN #75, the issue where he died.
    It was both from It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman from the 1975 TV/Musical Special and homage to Superman #75 Doomsday kills Superman.

]
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-10-2019 at 09:35 AM.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Watching the episode for the 4th time....and i must say in these two episodes the amount of Ray doing significant stuff pleases me. Hell I think we got more Ray in suit in the first part than we did all last season on Legends.

Also, someone page the make up department cuz Monitor hair is crooked on his forehead in some shots on the waverider.

Kate and Kara play well off each other. The scene at the front door of Wayne Manor was chuckle worthy.
    Last edited by KabutoRyder; 12-10-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Kate and Kara play well off each other. The scene at the front door of Wayne Manor was chuckle worthy.
    I think they might be setting them up as the new Barry/Oliver dynamic.

Incredible Member

still not impressed by tyler hoechlin. both wellings and brandon routh towered over tyler and have a much stronger presence as a superman.

Astonishing Member

Am I the only one wishing we could have gotten a scene with Smallville-Lois and the Earth-1 Supers? Two Loises or Kara seeing "her mother" again.

And I know Smallville-Clark gave up his powers (apparently to have a family), but anyone else getting a Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow vibe where maybe those daughters might not be powerless?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    still not impressed by tyler hoechlin. both wellings and brandon routh towered over tyler and have a much stronger presence as a superman.
    I like Tyler, but I agree that he looked downright diminutive next to both Routh and Welling.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    I enjoy Hoechlin as Clark/Supes just fine, but yeah next to Welling and Routh he definitely looks a bit small.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Am I the only one wishing we could have gotten a scene with Smallville-Lois and the Earth-1 Supers? Two Loises or Kara seeing "her mother" again.
    It probably would have been a little awkward.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I like Tyler, but I agree that he looked downright diminutive next to both Routh and Welling.
    Yeah, I like Tyler too, but...man, did Routh and Welling just look like Superman.

Even Lois was impressed.

BANNED

I wonder if they will destroy Earth 1 tonight but saving some survivors too.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

What happens to the Council of Wells if, a la the original comic book COIE, the Multiverse is collapsed into one single universe? What would a unified, Post-COIE Wells be like?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

BANNED

They probably will just keep the professor Wells Reverse Flash faked as.