Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

This movie was...fine. Frankly given the how well the first one worked and clicked from the first minute on, I was somewhat disappointed in the first 20-30 minutes and a little bored. It picked up and redeemed itself as it got rolling though.

I’m not saying I hated it or it was bad but I have to admit that for 15-20 minutes I was thinking “oh god this may be a dud”. The cast was great though (no surprise there) and in the end I’d say it was a solid flick. i really dug the mid credit scene - great way to tie it together with events of the rest of the MCU
    Last edited by bobellis75; 07-08-2018 at 06:33 AM.

Two questions was Jimmy Woo a Sheild agent since I don't thinkShield ever came back in the movies? And was T.I in alot of the movie? Wished he was in more of the first one dudes naturally funny

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Two questions was Jimmy Woo a Sheild agent since I don't thinkShield ever came back in the movies? And was T.I in alot of the movie? Wished he was in more of the first one dudes naturally funny
    Yeah, Agent Woo was a shield agent in canon. He could still be one in the movies, having simply moved to the FBI

HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

i'M NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING sTATURE. kEEP THE DAUGHTER AS A KID, THA'TS FINE.

I also enjoyed it a lot. Fun flick, and a much appreciated change in tone after Infinity War (which I loved but was huge and heavy).

Janet's hair and makeup looked fantastic for having been trapped in another realm for 30 years though.

Last cut scene was an absolute waste of time.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Jimmy Woo works for the FBI. Nothing is mentioned about him having worked at shield.

T.I. does more in this movie then the first. He's still a minor character.

Ultimate Member

Fun movie, Wasp was awesome.

spoilers:
    Her getting dusted really irritated me though, a waste.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Fun movie, Wasp was awesome.

spoilers:
    Her getting dusted really irritated me though, a waste.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah because we all know that's totally permanent and won't be undone within the first 60 minutes of A4

Ultimate Member

We don't actually. And it's still a waste regardless.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Yeah because we all know that's totally permanent and won't be undone within the first 60 minutes of A4
    We don't know how it will play out, but I do suspect she will play an important part regardless.

Incredible Member

Something interesting I noticed in the final credit scene was really more of a background thing. Yes haha very funny ant playing the drum m, but what really caught my attention? The emergency broadcast with the tone playing on the TV

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Something interesting I noticed in the final credit scene was really more of a background thing. Yes haha very funny ant playing the drum m, but what really caught my attention? The emergency broadcast with the tone playing on the TV
    Yeah, that was creepy, and no doubt intended.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    We don't actually. And it's still a waste regardless.
    I'd be interested in your thoughts on how it's waste exactly.

While Ant-Man is a character that will never truly excite me, I did end up quite enjoying this film. It was funny to see Tim Heidecker make a cameo after he trashed the previous film on his show "On Cinema at the Cinema." I don't know if it's been mentioned before but the Ghost subplot seemed very similar to what happened to Kitty Pryde in " X-Men vs. Fantastic Four. "
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

I saw it tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it in a light-hearted sort of comedy way. Low stakes, no one died unless you count the dusting. And it set up Scott to be the time-traveling key to Avengers 4.