Page 262 of 772 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    This article actually details correctly what occurred in the book unlike the cbr one which stated storm utlized god-like powers with her omega level powers smh. No CBR nothing in that book mentioned omega mutant and she wasn't described as godlike anything:

Thor Admits He Isn't The Most Powerful God of Thunder

https://screenrant.com/thor-admits-i...mpression=true

As I aid multiple times, Thor is a sledgehammer, while Storm is a Surgical scalpel...they both get the job done, just two different ways of doing it,
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    As I aid multiple times, Thor is a sledgehammer, while Storm is a Surgical scalpel...they both get the job done, just two different ways of doing it,
    I remember reading a comic book with Odin looking for thor.It had Spider-man and the Avengers.It said Storm's lightning is beautiful whereas thor's is destructive.I think that says a lot about the grace and control she has.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

why do I feel like the powers that be are finally trying to send a clear message regarding the All-Goddess?

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I remember reading a comic book with Odin looking for thor.It had Spider-man and the Avengers.It said Storm's lightning is beautiful whereas thor's is destructive.I think that says a lot about the grace and control she has.
    Yup. Let's not forget Duggan showcasing Storm's level of control by quickly and effortlessly killing Callisto with a electric punch to the heart. Thor would have just blasted her to smithereens lol

why do I feel like the powers that be are finally trying to send a clear message regarding the All-Goddess?

I think it finally time they did.

Storm controls the molecules, the energy, the very motion of matter/weather. While she is powerful she still can't create weather effects without raw material. (water, temperature, hydrogen atoms, energy etc...)

Thor magically creates and commands the weather but he doesn't manipulate the forces behind his abilities and thus cant fine tune his abilities.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-15-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Fantastic Member

Storm controls the molecules, the energy, the very motion of matter/weather. While she is powerful she still can't create weather effects without raw material. (water, temperature, hydrogen atoms, energy etc...)

Thor magically creates and commands the weather but he doesn't manipulate the forces behind his abilities and thus cant fine tune his abilities.

And what’s unique about Storm is, along with her mutant abilities, her bloodline has an affinity for magic, and she’s a Goddess. So she should be able to not only control natural energy, but be able to create weather with magical energy as well.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

I'm sure some thor fans would argue he can control the molecules and every too but I agree with this analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    And what’s unique about Storm is, along with her mutant abilities, her bloodline has an affinity for magic, and she’s a Goddess. So she should be able to not only control natural energy, but be able to create weather with magical energy as well.
    hmmm hmm I need these big plans to explore her godhead. period
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

I'm sure some thor fans would argue he can control the molecules and every too but I agree with this analysis.

hmmm hmm I need these big plans to explore her godhead. period
    Yes! I hope Storm becomes the undisputed master of the weather in the Marvel Universe. Thor is tired.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Yes! I hope Storm becomes the undisputed master of the weather in the Marvel Universe. Thor is tired.
    I heard he is losing his power and can barely pick mjolnir. not sure if its truth but with that maybe she will be the official new nature goddess protector of the planet. it would make sense seeing earth is her home. I would love to see her healing a planet similar to what she did in xmen tas when arkon kidnapped her.

A storm kind of day. Attachment 109560
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    A storm kind of day. Attachment 109560
    cute cute 10char1

Fantastic Member

So ik we’re all Storm superfans here but it’s taking me forever to get through all the comics. I’ve mainly been reading it just for her but she has like 8000+ appearances. Has anyone actually read and remember all of Storms appearances. Have we missed any of her feats and powers?

Btw I think this is pretty underrated. She literally set the air on fire! Wonder why it was only done once.

If you go to comicvine they have a very thorough listing of all her powers and abilities on her message board.

Fantastic Member

If you go to comicvine they have a very thorough listing of all her powers and abilities on her message board.
    It’s kinda outdated

So ik weÂ’re all Storm superfans here but itÂ’s taking me forever to get through all the comics. IÂ’ve mainly been reading it just for her but she has like 8000+ appearances. Has anyone actually read and remember all of Storms appearances. Have we missed any of her feats and powers?

Btw I think this is pretty underrated. She literally set the air on fire! Wonder why it was only done once.

I'm sure I've missed some but don't know all of books shes appeared in. that was a nice feat. would like to see her create and use fire more.

these are the only instances where I can recall herdoing things with specifically fie:

here she manipulates the one's fire from hitting her:

here her breathe is that of fire and ice: