Page 312 of 313 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313 LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

Damian definitely will appear in Taylor's Nightwing, I think, considering that Taylor is his fan. He will not miss the opportunity to use him in one of the issues.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damian definitely will appear in Taylor's Nightwing, I think, considering that Taylor is his fan. He will not miss the opportunity to use him in one of the issues.
    Agreed. Taylor has a knack for writing emotional beats. I'd be happy if he's the one who writes their reunion.

While I think the title should limit thing's that take the focus away from Dick. I wouldnt mind an issue with the two

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I kind of really want a mini series with the two. I mean Dick is one of the reason Damian is better. That’s why he kind of went off the deep end when he got shot. I mean when it comes to father figures Damian I feels looks up to Dick more not Bruce. Makes me feel maybe they could have shown if Damian is hanging out with Dick. So there are two theories. That Damian is red x Or he is Nightwing in FS. I mean while Red X makes sense. The issue is don’t they call him a new face?
    I'm still annoyed when I think back to Teen Titans and remember that instead of making Dick getting shot a motivation for Damian right from the start they waited like two years and tacked it on way too late really awkwardly.

I don't think Damian is Red X. The only thing we know for sure about the guy is that he's a former student of Titans Academy in Future State/that he will be one of the students in the Titans Academy book.
    Since Damian is on the cover of Infinte Frontier as a seperate character from Red X who is also on it, Damian is not tall enough to be Red X who I'm pretty sure is older than him, and we already know Damian will go back to his mother and deal with league of assassins stuff when that Titans Academy book is starting I really don't think Red X is Damian.
    I'm also pretty sure that the Nightwing with a Deathstroke Mask is just Dick.

Astonishing Member

Isn't that already obvious, that Damian is not Red-X? He's already getting new suit and, probably, identity, and Abernathy with Williamson already mentioned, that Damian is important part of current Batman line-up. They already did everything to cut any Damian's ties with Titans.
    Red-X is probably someone new, or it's Clownhunter, since there's no sign of him in solicits.

Isn't that already obvious, that Damian is not Red-X? He's already getting new suit and, probably, identity, and Abernathy with Williamson already mentioned, that Damian is important part of current Batman line-up. They already did everything to cut any Damian's ties with Titans.
    Red-X is probably someone new, or it's Clownhunter, since there's no sign of him in solicits.
    It's pretty obvious that it's not him, but the theory kinda refuses to die. Probably because it's weird to some people that Damian isn't mentioned in the Future State solicitations, covers or promos.
    I wouldn't be suprises if Future State is simply another future where Damian is dead. Or maybe he's still with Talia. Talia will show up in the Catwoman book, maybe she will tell us what happened with her son in that future.

I know he isn’t red x but a common one is more he will be Dick Grayson. I don’t think he will be Nightwing. That’s just Dick Grayson. I can’t see Dc killing Dc off.

Damian is kind of mentioned in Future State: Robin Eternal's preview, so a least he's not erased from continuity or something. :P Here's the link: https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/25/dc...bin-eternal-1/

I'm dying to know what happened to him, though!

Extraordinary Member

I asked and he like the post so hopefully

Spectacular Member

is Damián nightwing in future state if dick in arkham?

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    is Damián nightwing in future state if dick in arkham?
    No. Dick made Arkham his Headquarters.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Damian is kind of mentioned in Future State: Robin Eternal's preview, so a least he's not erased from continuity or something. :P Here's the link: https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/25/dc...bin-eternal-1/

I'm dying to know what happened to him, though!
    My guesses are:
    Missing
    Imprisoned
    Doing some covert shtick
    Part of the League of Assassins, ala Batman Beyond.
    or Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    No. Dick made Arkham his Headquarters.
    Plus Teen Titans takes place in 2027 according to a timeline DC published.

All the Batman related books except for Dark Detective take place in 2025.

Dark Detective also takes place in 2027. After reading the solicitations for February I wonder if Bruce's book will once again be the only one that really matters if you want to see the magistrate being taken down.
    If all the batbooks except this one take place in 2025 and the magistrate is still standing two years later then it sounds like all the other characters might end up being kinda useless once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    My guesses are:
    Missing
    Imprisoned
    Doing some covert shtick
    Part of the League of Assassins, ala Batman Beyond.
    or Dead.
    I'm starting to think the same. Maybe it's to early to tell, but it surely seems like he's not part of the Magistrate, which is a surprise for me. On the other hand, it seems something bad happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Dark Detective also takes place in 2027. After reading the solicitations for February I wonder if Bruce's book will once again be the only one that really matters if you want to see the magistrate being taken down.
    If all the batbooks except this one take place in 2025 and the magistrate is still standing two years later then it sounds like all the other characters might end up being kinda useless once again.
    I thought the same thing, actually. If everyone is trying to resist the Magistrate in 2025 and they are still active in 2027, I guess it didn't work very well. And the lack of most batfam characters further in the future makes me wonder if something big will happen in 2025 in Gotham.

Happy Holidays everyone