Page 154 of 347 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5196
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Marvel released a psych eval on Miles in relation to him killing Hydra-Cap on their website.
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/67243...rd-spider-man/
    From the looks of things something interesting involving Miles will be happening in Secret Empire #7.

Ohhh...this is very interesting. For a while now, the prophecy of Miles killing Cap has been sitting on the back burner, I think even most people forgot about this, which is probably Marvel's strategy. This gives me the idea that perhaps the prophecy will happen after all.

Looks like Miles is getting his own Sinister Six in Legacy:

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Ohhh...this is very interesting. For a while now, the prophecy of Miles killing Cap has been sitting on the back burner, I think even most people forgot about this, which is probably Marvel's strategy. This gives me the idea that perhaps the prophecy will happen after all.
    I don't think most people forgot about it (unless they tried to just forget Civil War II happened like I did), but didn't one of the Secret Empire issues actually bring the prophecy up?

I don't think Marvel's deliberately trying to downplay it. Nor do I think Miles will actually kill Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I don't think most people forgot about it (unless they tried to just forget Civil War II happened like I did), but didn't one of the Secret Empire issues actually bring the prophecy up?

I don't think Marvel's deliberately trying to downplay it. Or that Miles will actually kill Cap.
    Ok... what the flying #%$@ is our girl Bombshell doing there fighting alongside the super villains!?! Someone please tell me this is just a visual typo!

Guess that rules her out as the new girlfriend .

I don't think Marvel's deliberately trying to downplay it. Or that Miles will actually kill Cap.
    Here's the solicitation for issue 7 of Secret Empire

SECRET EMPIRE #7 (of 9)

•It was foretold by Ulysses, it’s haunted Spider-Man’s nightmares for months, and now the moment has arrived: It’s time for Miles Morales to kill Captain America! Unless Natasha…

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Here's the solicitation for issue 7 of Secret Empire

SECRET EMPIRE #7 (of 9)

•It was foretold by Ulysses, it’s haunted Spider-Man’s nightmares for months, and now the moment has arrived: It’s time for Miles Morales to kill Captain America! Unless Natasha…
    Yeah, that doesn't look like downplaying to me .

And of course the cover for the next issue already shows nobody succeeds in killing HydraCap .

HydraCap already said they have a mole inside the Underground. What if it's Black Widow under some sort of time delayed mind control and when she gets HydraCap and Miles in hers sights it kicks in and... well this won't end well now will it?

I wish Miles' Sinister Six had more members who actually had a connection or personal enmity with Miles, outside Bombshell since she's a (former?) friend and whoever the dark Iron Spider is.

I mean, he's fought Sandman in a panel of Spider-Woman, but that's about it.

I wonder if that Hobgoblin is actually Kingsley? Is he leading this group?

And why is Bombshell working with this group? Is she been forced into it like Ultimate Peter was forced into the Ultimate Six?

Oh, and there's the female Electro...

Spot seems kind of random, but I guess Bendis has a bit of a fondness for him given the odd times he's used the character (like in the recent Jessica Jones volume).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    HydraCap already said they have a mole inside the Underground. What if it's Black Widow under some sort of time delayed mind control and when she gets HydraCap and Miles in hers sights it kicks in and... well this won't end well now will it?
    That would be pretty ironic to have her be the "traitor" given how doggedly determined she's been to kill HydraCap .

BANNED

I don't think Marvel's deliberately trying to downplay it. Nor do I think Miles will actually kill Cap.

Bombshell as a arch-nemesis!?

I wish Miles' Sinister Six had more members who actually had a connection or personal enmity with Miles, outside Bombshell since she's a (former?) friend and whoever the dark Iron Spider is.

I mean, he's fought Sandman in a panel of Spider-Woman, but that's about it.

I wonder if that Hobgoblin is actually Kingsley? Is he leading this group?

And why is Bombshell working with this group? Is she been forced into it like Ultimate Peter was forced into the Ultimate Six?

Oh, and there's the female Electro...

Spot seems kind of random, but I guess Bendis has a bit of a fondness for him given the odd times he's used the character (like in the recent Jessica Jones volume).

That would be pretty ironic to have her be the "traitor" given how doggedly determined she's been to kill HydraCap .
    Can't you tell that Hobgoblin is obviously Gank.. I mean Ned Leeds.

I'm really interested in seeing what's up with this dark Iron-Spider.

If I remember correctly when Spot was in Jessica Jones he mentioned something about Champions during CWII.

I really hope Bombshell is just being blackmailed because it doesn't make sense otherwise considering she has fought crime at least twice on panel.

It really would have made more sense if one of the villains on the cover was whoever it was with Black Cat and Hammerhead one the cover of issue #4.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Is there a possibility that that could be Lori instead?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Is there a possibility that that could be Lori instead?
    Didn't she have a different colored costume? Lana was pink, her Mom was yellow if I recall correctly...?

Maybe she just got out of jail and swiped one of Lana's costumes because she doesn't have access to her own. Mother and daughter do look similar otherwise. The hair is clearly brown, not black, which matches Lori.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Bombshell as a arch-nemesis!?
    Maybe it's because she's going to blame Spider-Man for what happened to her

But seriously though if she's going to be going against Miles, I hope it's because she's being forced to. Otherwise I can't understand why she would become Spider-Man's enemy.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 06-23-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    Maybe it's because she's going to blame Spider-Man for what happened to her ��

But seriously though if she's going to be going against Miles, I hope it's because she's being forced to. Otherwise I can't understand why she would become Spider-Man's enemy.
    Then she'd really be Miles' Black Cat at this point .