Page 81 of 149 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2229
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    When did Supes and Lois have the kids, when they were 15?
    Bitsie Tulloch is nearly 40 in real life and the in universe explanation is that Clark ages much slower. I think the fan wiki puts him coming to Earth in 1979.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    The logo's changed fonts:

The original:

Hopefully that won't be the only change to these posters - now that the new Batwoman has been seen in costume, they should do one of these posters with that on - and the new comic-based logo that was revealed at Fandome. Her original poster showed the bat signal and the season 1 logo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

some more behind the scenes
    including first look at this show's Luthor, Lana's husband Kyle, more of the super sons, and I don't know who that other guy is
    977D1517-85AD-4B34-8798-990E08919FA0.jpg
    D7A285A0-21D0-418C-80CF-D574428A5049.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they're supposed to be close to their 40's, Clark just aged slower.
    It would make sense that Lois is in her 40s because unless they are going to toss out completely everything from Supergirl, Cat Grant and Lois Lane were supposed to be work mates at the
    Daily Planet and Cat Grant is obviously at least in her 40s if not several years older.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    some more behind the scenes
    including first look at this show's Luthor, Lana's husband Kyle, more of the super sons, and I don't know who that other guy is
    977D1517-85AD-4B34-8798-990E08919FA0.jpg
    D7A285A0-21D0-418C-80CF-D574428A5049.jpg
    Lana’s husband I think?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It would make sense that Lois is in her 40s because unless they are going to toss out completely everything from Supergirl, Cat Grant and Lois Lane were supposed to be work mates at the
    Daily Planet and Cat Grant is obviously at least in her 40s if not several years older.
    Crisis kind of gave them carte blanche to rewrite whatever they want, so Cat Grant can be any age they want her to be. It's not like the actress is ever coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Crisis kind of gave them carte blanche to rewrite whatever they want, so Cat Grant can be any age they want her to be. It's not like the actress is ever coming back
    It'll be a shame if they can't get her back for at least a cameo in the series finale of Supergirl.

"Catco" is still a thing post crisis, so I imagine she's probably the same. I wonder if we'll see Kara meet the rebooted Sam Lane before she leaves, given he's probably a lot less anti kryptonian this time around.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 10-11-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'll be a shame if they can't get her back for at least a cameo in the series finale of Supergirl.
    What would be great if Flockhart could bring along her husband in the finale to SG. They don't even need to do anything obvious like playing a few snippets of Indy's theme, just have him there...maybe as an older superhero.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Just learned this guy claimed back in September to have made up the 'leaked' Superman concept art.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    What would be great if Flockhart could bring along her husband in the finale to SG. They don't even need to do anything obvious like playing a few snippets of Indy's theme, just have him there...maybe as an older superhero.
    Be nice too if they could have a scene or two with Lois Lane and Cat Grant on Superman and Lois

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Just learned this guy claimed back in September to have made up the 'leaked' Superman concept art.
    So does this mean he's not getting a new suit? That old one doesn't hold up for long periods of time. And I think I remember them saying during FanDome it wasn't meant to.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    So does this mean he's not getting a new suit? That old one doesn't hold up for long periods of time. And I think I remember them saying during FanDome it wasn't meant to.
    No he is, it’s just won’t be the “leaked” concept art floating around that Dispenser linked. Ironhead Studios is making Hoechlin’s new suit and they’re really good. They made Routh’s Kingdom Come Suit, the Krypton suits in Man of Steel, and the Martian Manhunter suit in the Arrowverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No he is, it’s just won’t be the “leaked” concept art floating around that Dispenser linked. Ironhead Studios is making Hoechlin’s new suit and they’re really good. They made Routh’s Kingdom Come Suit, the Krypton suits in Man of Steel, and the Martian Manhunter suit in the Arrowverse.
    Yes, please! I'll take anything that looks like that!
    Assassinate Putin!

They’re finally starting to shoot: https://twitter.com/bitsietulloch/st...192852994?s=21