Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Harper continues to be quite fun in the Punchline backups, though I'm curious as to whether this will really highlight why it has to be Harper instead of one of the other Batfamily members, other than her connection to Cullen and Leslie.
    I think she was chosen because JTIV said that he saw Bluebird as a mirror to Punchline and wanted to pit them together.

Bluebird

Is she doing anything of note in YJ S4?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    From what I can understand, they're focusing on Megan and Conner's wedding on Mars, for now. That's what the first 4 episodes have been almost exclusively about. I don't think the Season 2 or 3 characters have been shown much at all sans Gar/Beast Boy (who I count as a Season 2 character, even though he was technically introduced in Season 1).
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 10-28-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Attachment 114770

A look at Harper and Cullen (I guess?) in Young Justice season 4.
    Ben Diskin's child voice .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    From what I can understand, they're focusing on Megan and Conner's wedding on Mars, for now. That's what the first 4 episodes have been almost exclusively about. I don't think the Season 2 or 3 characters have been shown much at all sans Gar/Beast Boy (who I count as a Season 2 character, even though he was technically introduced in Season 1).
    Just wanted to highlight, 'cause I added a bit more to this response.

Just wanted to say I made a purchase, the artwork from The Joker Issue 5 Page 26! It arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to put it up on my wall.

The Joker 5 Page 26.jpg
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Just wanted to say I made a purchase, the artwork from The Joker Issue 5 Page 26! It arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to put it up on my wall.

The Joker 5 Page 26.jpg
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That's awesome!
    Thanks I can't wait to put it up on my wall! I've also got a commission in the works I think a lot of people would agree is very much in-line with Harper's personality if we were to base it off of stuff seen in Batman and Robin Eternal and Detective Comics.

Also I was thinking last night about Punchline Part 8, and have we ever talked about just how strong Harper is? She lifted Kelly into a fireman carry and ran across uneven terrain, I think that's pretty cool!
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Any word if Harper will appear in the new Webtoon?
    She’s now shown up in the Webtoon comic. No speaking part, but she does exist in the Wayne Family Adventures universe.

Bluebird

So… about our girl rumored to appear in Gotham Knights (the CW show)…

Yeah I went through feelings hearing news about that. On one hand, hey more exposure means more storytelling possibilities in books. But then I reminded myself that that is an unrealistic expectation.

Haven't read Joker 12 yet due to shipment delays, but I'm hoping things go well for Harper because wow, with the exception of her gathering resources in Blackgate for her escape, she really hasn't been doing too well. I forgot to mention I noticed that the Royal Flush Gang member at the end of Punchline: Chapter 11 has a Joker card on her tattoo, so either she was part of Joker's branch, or is part of Punchline's new branch as the Queen of Spades.

I'm kinda hoping that Harper gets something for the 10 year anniversary of her origin issue (Batman 12), maybe a one-shot from Batman: Secret Files.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I’m interest who they will cast. They’re also casting her brother as a supporting character.
    But it looks like Harper herself has third billing in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Yeah, I’m interest who they will cast. They’re also casting her brother as a supporting character.
    But it looks like Harper herself has third billing in the show.
    Was there any actors in particular you were hoping get cast for them?

It is pretty cool, I have a feeling that once I’m able to, I’ll get Harper’s actress’ autograph.

Nope she just pops up as Violet's friend in Happy Harbor. I think Snapper Carr is her step-dad now but I could be wrong.

She's a newer character so there is less to read and sift through. Plus she's more malleable to their setup and probably would change more. Best case scenario it's another M'Gann or Artemis from YJ. Both characters got fleshed out further but essentially became their own take on the character.

It's a monkey's paw but it's inevitable.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-15-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Westbats View Post
    Was there any actors in particular you were hoping get cast for them?

It is pretty cool, I have a feeling that once I’m able to, I’ll get Harper’s actress’ autograph.
    The show’s filming in Toronto, so if I happen to run into filming with someone in a Bluebird outfit, I just might lose it.