Page 1515 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 51510151415146515051511151215131514151515161517151815191525 ... LastLast
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 23324
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What would you call groups such as Antifa then(who Riri and her team remind me of)? Who are so radically alt-left and violent that they are listed as domestic terrorists? People always compare antifa with fascism(in irony, since they are supposed to be anti-fascism), so that is why I labelled the group as such. Admittedly I am not very aware of the history of the term since it's thrown around so much that I haven't really given it too much thought.
    Because people like to throw around buzzwords without even bothering to check if they are using them in the right context.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well it is indeed that.
    Yula, not Kiyren.

Too many female characters....
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yula, not Kiyren.

Too many female characters....
    I don't think I've responded since March, or something. Still around, at least.

EDIT: January. Though in my defense ... uh. Not really much to respond to ? Maybe not the best defense actually ...
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 07-12-2018 at 12:48 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm going to give you an out here.

Are you sure you want to go down this road?

I promise you it ends with you being shown up for not really understanding what Antifa actually is or how political ideologies function.

We can if you want but I just want to lead with giving you an out and also highlighting that you may be arguing from a position of not quite understanding the facts.
    You can tell me all about what a group is supposed to be all you want, you would just be missing the point of my post and not answering my simple question. What they claim to be doesn't coincide with their actions imo.

If you just want to go on into a pissing contest about who knows more, then that is your decision, and your goal. All I want is a simple answer to a simple question as to what you would label the group Antifa(and perhaps in extension: Riri and her group if you know anything about them). It shouldn't really be that hard to do civilly and simply without getting into another one of our lengthily e-pissing matches where we both come off as condescending know it all's(and annoy everyone else)to a point that Guy1 has to step in to end it because we're too blind from our heads being so far up our own rectums. So lets just keep being civil and simple please.

So instead of you giving me an out, I'm giving us both an out: would you kindly just answer the friggin question please -_-.

Using Beadles gauge, what would you label Antifa?
    Last edited by Cody; 07-12-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ace really got around when he was alive.

but hawkins looks like he's up to something. and if bege is anything to go by, he's got some plan to for big boss kaidoh.
    This is yet another example of Oda connecting old dots. Remember Oars Jr.

Also, I will say I marked out aat Luffy owning those thugs. Those fuckers were gonna sell an 8 year old into prostitution.

Guys, seriously, drop the politicial talk from Downtown. I know I've asked this before.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Guys, seriously, drop the politicial talk from Downtown. I know I've asked this before.
    There is a thread over in Community devoted mostly to Political talk. It's open to anyone and everyone who has something to say about current events and politics.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Guy1 has to step in to end it because we're too blind from our heads being so far up our own rectums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Too late I guess :P.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    This is yet another example of Oda connecting old dots. Remember Oars Jr.

Also, I will say I marked out aat Luffy owning those thugs. Those fuckers were gonna sell an 8 year old into prostitution.
    His Haki's on point after that fight with Katakuri.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

: took college placement test. Math, need classes. Reading? Aced. Essay/writing grammar? They gave him Microsoft word.:

Chou: Your already Dead.

Essay: What?! : Test explodes to death.:

Give me a computer program that auto corrects for me? Brilliant.

Announcer: Chou wins. Destroyed.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

A few designs for some new background heroes in the My Hero Academia movie have recently been released and one of them... well... just look at him.

Hokage-Zilla.jpg

He is clearly just Godzilla in a Hokage outfit. He is Hokage-Zilla! I love him!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    A few designs for some new background heroes in the My Hero Academia movie have recently been released and one of them... well... just look at him.

Hokage-Zilla.jpg

He is clearly just Godzilla in a Hokage outfit. He is Hokage-Zilla! I love him!
    Katon Godzillaka no Jutsu!

First, Broly is set to be rebooted and become canon to the official DB timeline in the near-future and now Pokemon is making a direct movie sequel (excluding the TV OVA) for the first movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution.

Since it does star my favorite character (and frankly, the one of the few characters in this anime that has a three-dimensional personality), I'll give it a shot.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!