Page 194 of 613 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Working on a Krakoan fanart piece, and OF COURSE that includes Storm, and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the LACK of appropriate brown tones available for blending skins tones in my Prismacolor Marker collection.
    There are loads of browns but so many or so dramatically contrasting that creating features via shadow/shading just looks.....not ideal.

Any fans of Storm who also dabble in art know of any alternative marker/pen sets I should be checking out for this conundrum?
    I cant wait to see your art but no I don't know of anything
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

I love Marcus Williams' Storm art. He is such an amazing talent.

Williams 1.jpg

Williams 2.jpg

I love these images from Age of Xmen. Talking about the need to maintain balance as well as people not seeing the beauty of her power really resonated with me:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I love Marcus Williams' Storm art. He is such an amazing talent.

Williams 1.jpg

Williams 2.jpg
    that's gorgeous boo thanks for sharing!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love these images from Age of Xmen. Talking about the need to maintain balance as well as people not seeing the beauty of her power really resonated with me:

These are all great. I love Storm's introspection in the first one. The acknowledgement of her godhood in the second and people not seeing the beauty in her power. Then the third from BP when she learned the name some Wakandans had come to refer to her as. And the baba's perspective that even gods do not name themselves.

BP #23 won't release until April 29, unless it's pushed back again. I'm not in a rush to race through the month, but I want to see what's up with those images Coates posted, especially the page with Ororo, T'Challa, and the Orishas.

I wound if Clearmont will ever return to writer The WindRider again Now that Godhood has been achieve.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Based off of his most recent wrintings...I sincerely hope not.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Working on a Krakoan fanart piece, and OF COURSE that includes Storm, and I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the LACK of appropriate brown tones available for blending skins tones in my Prismacolor Marker collection.
    There are loads of browns but so many or so dramatically contrasting that creating features via shadow/shading just looks.....not ideal.

Any fans of Storm who also dabble in art know of any alternative marker/pen sets I should be checking out for this conundrum?
    looking forward to seeing it. unfortunately like buttterflykiss not really sure on markers to recommend. i mainly do digital but if you find a good set please share the info. be wanting to play around more with traditional mediums.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Remember that time Storm took out hundreds of Sentinels, even in the ones in high orbit attacking the Starjammer? More impressive than stunning a cluster of frog aliens right in front of her.

Attachment 95370
    I always liked this feat and I do believe this story is considered canon. It proves that Storm can hit multiple targets, in multiple locations, with multiple bolts of lightning.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always liked this feat and I do believe this story is considered canon. It proves that Storm can hit multiple targets, in multiple locations, with multiple bolts of lightning.
    I like that this story takes place just after Logan's failed wedding in Japan. So Storm had gone punk, she'd just had her experiences with Yukio, and Callisto, and the Brood/galactic core. She was just beginning to tap into the furious side of her powers(like we saw in 175, when she almost took out the whole team to flush out Mastermind in the Danger Room). It almost seems too large/precise in scale retroactively(Storm hitting the Blackbird from Africa seemed impressive in Worlds Apart), but it kinda works given what her character arc was like at that time.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I liked her look with the exception of the hair and nose. her hair seemed like a big puff cloud and didnt appear to have any sort of texture to it. and her nose I dont looked weird to me .
    I hadn’t quite thought of WATXM animated Storm’s hair as “cloud” like but I do like the idea of Ororo’s hair having a cloud quality to it. In the absence of a natural Afro-hairstyle, I’ll take a cloud. ☁️��☁️

I need Storm to show up in Wisconsin and tell our weather to calm TF down! How do you go from 70 degrees to snowing in just a few days???

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I need Storm to show up in Wisconsin and tell our weather to calm TF down! How do you go from 70 degrees to snowing in just a few days???
    How you know Storm isnt already out there and thats her way of telling ya'll to stay the hell inside?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How you know Storm isnt already out there and thats her way of telling ya'll to stay the hell inside?
    Ha! I've been inside. I would just like to take my evening walk around the block without freezing my buns off! LOL

Interesting video...

https://youtu.be/5fLNOeH0hy8