Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Well, so X-Force is offically the best DOX book. I'll definitely keep on reading it.

I agree that mutants seem less competent than normal here. But aside from that, great stylish art, good character voices and interesting plot.

Yep, this book is by far the best DOX book. I'm really surprise since I didn't like Percy's Green Arrow run.

X-force surprises me every issue.

The analogy with Hercules and Athena and the X-force.
    Jean, Beast and Sage investigating the attack.
    Forge shading Quentin.
    Quentin dying.
    Data pages were great too.

But I think Casara was not in his best shape.

Seriously, if it was that easy to kill two of the most powerful mutants out there I'm shocked any of our heroes are still around. But shucks, just put them in the goo tubes and next week we're fine. This is the serious downside to what Hickman's done. It was one thing when they'd bring back a dead character after a year or two... but this book is just going to mow down everyone because they CAN.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Seriously, if it was that easy to kill two of the most powerful mutants out there I'm shocked any of our heroes are still around. But shucks, just put them in the goo tubes and next week we're fine. This is the serious downside to what Hickman's done. It was one thing when they'd bring back a dead character after a year or two... but this book is just going to mow down everyone because they CAN.
    Its the problem with this series, expect the heaviest death counts with zero impact because of Ressurection. I feel the mutilation is more effective as at least the characters have to live with it until they die.

I feel like certain writers are bound to get a little too comfortable with this whole "resurrection" /The Five thing. Soon enough we're gonna have majority clones running around the X-books.

BANNED

It just took 4 to kill Xavier in the presence of an Omega and the best there is.
    We need a pool for who's getting killed every issue.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I kind of wish Dom had died, because I don't like her clunky new design.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Percy please.

10/10.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Considering that the baselines are catching on to the fact that the mutants are coming back faster than usual, I would imagine it won’t take long for the same human ingenuity that’s punched mutantdom in the nads so far to develop some way of screw with resurrection

How fortunate then, that the humans technology has picked now to rebel against them.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    It just took 4 to kill Xavier in the presence of an Omega and the best there is.
    We need a pool for who's getting killed every issue.
    Yep, exactly. I feel like for the power granted to them being able to resurrect themselves, everyone's been completely nerfed as a result. Suddenly an island full of the most powerful beings in the world can't defend against four juiced up thugs? 5 years ago they would have been destroyed before they reached the mansion's driveway.

Actually the mansion was attacked every 10th issue. But yes they really need better security. Forge should be working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Why Quentin didn't used TK to shield him and Wolverine? seems like every tk forget to use it
    It would have been of no use. A shield cannot protect you from a portal disappearing and one part of you is thousands of kilometers away from the other.

How could they have known that the gate was being hijacked while going through it and how could they have protected themselves against it? It was like if Illyana's powers stopped working mid-teleporting or if she got killed while teleporting someone else (resulting in their death).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    How could they have known that the gate was being hijacked while going through it and how could they have protected themselves against it? It was like if Illyana's powers stopped working mid-teleporting or if she got killed while teleporting someone else (resulting in their death).
    Ssssh don't bring logic into this. Haven't read the issue myself yet tho so once I do I can comment fully.