Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4870

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Weekend full of rumors by Sutton.

Kitty and Lockheed will be introduced in Agents of Sword D+(Armor, Shi`ar and Brood are also rumored to be introduced in that show). Then she will join Excalibur D+ series which Whedon is in talks to direct.

Much more earlier Excalibur was rumored as a trilogy with Black Knight, Cap Britain, Kitty, Psylocke and Nightcrawler.
    Wow...never heard of those rumors before....but an Excalibur series with this cast and created by Whedon would be cool. Would swap Black Knight for Meggan though but I understand them wanting to have him. This series could be Doctor Who meets GOT.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Falcon and TWS: Introduction of Betsy and Nightcrawler
    CM2: introduction of Rogue and the Brotherhood (Mystique, Destiny, Blob and Pyro)
    Avalanche weeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    This is how I think the X-Men should be introduced into the MCU.
    1st I’d go the old school Marvel route basically mutants lived in the shadows for decades due to their low numbers but the Snap has returned people and activating some of those returned latent mutant gene making mutants now be a larger group in society.

Rogue in CM2 with Mystique and Destiny, Mystique is pretending to be Skrull and at the end of the film a cameo of Xavier recruiting Rogue.

Storm cameo in BP2 after he parents death in Cairo and Shadow King she was sent by Xavier to her mother’s tribe which land borders Wakanda and thus she know T’Challa.

Gambit gets a Disney+ Series about the Thieves and Assassins Guild and Storm cameo she came to America thru the Wakanda Embassy in California and is making her way east to Xavier and stops in New Orleans and meets Gambit.

Disney+ Series called Xavier Files each episode is about the recruitment of the X-Men.

Episode Xavier (Not against Xavier being cast as POC): The life story of Xavier pre snap mutant with his meetings Magneto, Moira, and Juggernaut.

Episode Cyclops: Scott returned from the Snap and destroyed the orphanage he lived at with his new mutant power. Xavier and Jean comes and we learn thru telepathy Scott’s backstory of the plane crash and his parents and brother. Xavier makes the town believe a Tornado hit the Orphanage and leaves with him as a Sinister man watches.

Episode Jean: Her back story with Anne Richardson and she is a pre snap mutant.

Episode Storm: Her backstory and a pre snap mutant.

Episode Beast: College football star with brains to match became blue and furry after Snap.

Episode Iceman: Story of boy dealing with struggle to come out as gay before Snap then as a gay mutant post snap.

Episode Kitty: 14 years old who phased thru her school floor during dance residual. Xavier erases event from people’s minds.

Episode Nightcrawler: Pre Snap mutant was a “Freak” in the Circus.

Episode Magneto: A pre Snap mutant and Child or Grandchild of Jewish Holocaust Survivors marries Romani Magda and has daughter Anya. During an ethnic cleansing in a Eastern European country in the 90’s Anya was murdered and he uses his powers for revenge leading a pregnant Magda to leave him out of fear. She makes it to Sokovia and she dies in child birth and her children are adopted by the Maximoffs and Magda is buried as a Jane Doe as she told no one her identity.

Episode Laura: Hugh Jackman has left a huge shadow Logan needs time to rest so I’d go with Laura the former X-23 as Wolverine looking for her “Father” Logan the original Wolverine after she escaped Weapon-X a black-ops program once run by the Hydra part of Shield.

The X-Men in the 1st film are Xavier, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine/Laura and Nightcrawler. Kitty is more of Student due to her age large cameos of characters like Dust, Anole, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, etc leading to a possible Disney+ Series called Xavier Academy.

No Colossus because I want him to be saved for Deadpool and I don’t know yet if Deadpool should be MCU canon but rather just doing his own thing under the 20th Century banner with meta commentary with him not being allowed into the proper MCU.

An X-Factor Investigation Series on Disney+ would be cool as would an Excalibur movie mixing UK Mutants and Heroes.
    Some nice ideas in there! We have heard some rumors about Rogue appearing in CM2. Wonder if there's any truth to them.

But again, I don't want to see any major X-Men appearances before their cinematic debut. I don't mind some post-credit scenes or stingers, but they need to make their first full appearance in a grand way and not on Disney+. I mean, I know streaming is becoming pretty prestige now, but Disney/Marvel Studios is still THE biggest (yes, commercial) platform in the current movie industry. The X-Men should not be relegated to Disney+ haha. No ma'am.

After they're established, that's another thing. I would love an Xavier Files series like you mentioned. An anthology series so the X-world can catch up in the MCU. X-Factor Investigations has been a long-time pipe dream so hopefully that could happen too!

Fantastic Member

This is how I think the X-Men should be introduced into the MCU.
    1st I’d go the old school Marvel route basically mutants lived in the shadows for decades due to their low numbers but the Snap has returned people and activating some of those returned latent mutant gene making mutants now be a larger group in society.

Rogue in CM2 with Mystique and Destiny, Mystique is pretending to be Skrull and at the end of the film a cameo of Xavier recruiting Rogue.

Storm cameo in BP2 after he parents death in Cairo and Shadow King she was sent by Xavier to her mother’s tribe which land borders Wakanda and thus she know T’Challa.

Gambit gets a Disney+ Series about the Thieves and Assassins Guild and Storm cameo she came to America thru the Wakanda Embassy in California and is making her way east to Xavier and stops in New Orleans and meets Gambit.

Disney+ Series called Xavier Files each episode is about the recruitment of the X-Men.

Episode Xavier (Not against Xavier being cast as POC): The life story of Xavier pre snap mutant with his meetings Magneto, Moira, and Juggernaut.

Episode Cyclops: Scott returned from the Snap and destroyed the orphanage he lived at with his new mutant power. Xavier and Jean comes and we learn thru telepathy Scott’s backstory of the plane crash and his parents and brother. Xavier makes the town believe a Tornado hit the Orphanage and leaves with him as a Sinister man watches.

Episode Jean: Her back story with Anne Richardson and she is a pre snap mutant.

Episode Storm: Her backstory and a pre snap mutant.

Episode Beast: College football star with brains to match became blue and furry after Snap.

Episode Iceman: Story of boy dealing with struggle to come out as gay before Snap then as a gay mutant post snap.

Episode Kitty: 14 years old who phased thru her school floor during dance residual. Xavier erases event from people’s minds.

Episode Nightcrawler: Pre Snap mutant was a “Freak” in the Circus.

Episode Magneto: A pre Snap mutant and Child or Grandchild of Jewish Holocaust Survivors marries Romani Magda and has daughter Anya. During an ethnic cleansing in a Eastern European country in the 90’s Anya was murdered and he uses his powers for revenge leading a pregnant Magda to leave him out of fear. She makes it to Sokovia and she dies in child birth and her children are adopted by the Maximoffs and Magda is buried as a Jane Doe as she told no one her identity.

Episode Laura: Hugh Jackman has left a huge shadow Logan needs time to rest so I’d go with Laura the former X-23 as Wolverine looking for her “Father” Logan the original Wolverine after she escaped Weapon-X a black-ops program once run by the Hydra part of Shield.

The X-Men in the 1st film are Xavier, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Storm, Rogue, Wolverine/Laura and Nightcrawler. Kitty is more of Student due to her age large cameos of characters like Dust, Anole, Rockslide, Mercury, Surge, etc leading to a possible Disney+ Series called Xavier Academy.

No Colossus because I want him to be saved for Deadpool and I don’t know yet if Deadpool should be MCU canon but rather just doing his own thing under the 20th Century banner with meta commentary with him not being allowed into the proper MCU.

An X-Factor Investigation Series on Disney+ would be cool as would an Excalibur movie mixing UK Mutants and Heroes.
    I like the idea of using Disney+ to intorduce each individual backstory. That would be innovative in how you could promote an MCU Xmen movie. I think the right casting of Logan and the later establishment of him in the movies maybe as part of the 2nd one would be fine. Colossus should be there too and Iceman should be based on the original concept not the Bendis hamfisted stuff

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That’s true. And then in the 616 they did that retcon where Logan was sent by Romulus to do the same thing. The Ultimate version was better. Regardless, if they want to make him the dangerous Weapon X-tortured assassin at first I’m here for it. The stuff about Omega Flight and Diamond Lil and Wild Child seemed a bit random, but it seems that that’s not the basis of the entire film...

Now that’s more like it and seems to make more sense. This is basically the ANAD team, just with Havok subbed for Banshee and no Colossus (wonder why? Perhaps because he’s in the Deadpool films?). But I like that it involves the mission to Krakoa (and supposedly Thunderbird dying on said mission). That would seem to be setting up more in the future with Krakoa, and the reference to Xavier’s as Hogwarts to me implies that maybe we’ll see some Krakoan gateways at some point.
    This is pretty interesting. Although I didnt really like the ultimate magneto version as mich as 616. Magneto sending Wolverine to kill the Professor always felt a bit forced to me although its not terrible. Now someone else sending him would be good. If not the Weapon X leaders themselves maybe Sinister or even Cassandra Nova

SHIELD Agent Peggy Carter introduces a young boy -rescued from Argentinian Nazi Hydra- to three more children at a top secret SHIELD site at Alamogordo. The girl introduces herself as Destiny. Peggy corrects that her name is actually Irene, but the girl eerily says they'll all take new names in time. One boy is bald, the other wears a black whoopee cap. Peggy leaves the room to let the children watch Bozo the Clown, saying thier guard will keep them safe. "He's the best there is at what he does."

The camera opens on the eyes of Magneto, filled with tears. Behind him, a bald man is crawling on the ground toward him, desperately pleading, "Eric, wait."
    Magneto lowers his eyes behind his helmet. "That's not my name anymore Charles." They are in Kursk, in an abandoned nuclear silo, surrounded by the bodies of dead Soviet soldiers and separatists. Magneto is one button press away from launch.
    "Irene knew what you'd do. She told me. She told SHIELD. They've sent the Pyms."
    "It doesn't matter Charles. It's all a lie. All of it."
    "I know."
    In a fury, Magneto spins around to face his crippled friend. "YOU KNEW SHIELD WAS HYDRA? ALL THIS TIME? After what happened to Logan... Shaw... when we lost Raven... Did Irene tell y--"
    "Of course."
    "Then it's too late. What will be will be." The fire of the missile silo lights Charles' face. "auf wiedersehen, mein freund."

Charles Xavier's wheelchair is being pushed through the courtyard in front of (Captain Marvel's movie's SHIELD headquarters) by a young man in red glasses. They arrive at a park bench where young Agent Nick Fury waits with a banker's box of old SHIELD files. Fury greets the elder man with a sarcastic comment and asks if the boy is his son. "He's a rescue." As Xavier rifles through the box, we see folders titled Cerebro, Hazard, Wolverine, Mystique.

Fury informs the pair that mutants are still largely an unknown among SHIELD's upper echelon, but he's followed the money to unspecified deterrent technologies being developed throughout the world. "There's a lot of hate and fear in this world, Professor."

"Which is why we have to work together to protect its future."

Christine Everhart is reporting from the devastation of downtown Boston, where millions of Americans lost their lives in an assumed terrorist attack. She informs the audience that the assumed ground zero of the detonation was the elite "Hellfire Club", where owner billionaires Sebastian Shaw and Warren Worthington, Professor Charles Xavier, and several other members were caught in the blast and killed. The President is headed there shortly, no terrorists groups are claiming responsibility yet, and NATO members are sending resources to aid in recovery.

Agents Coulson and May are surveying the wreckage, and mention to each other their headaches get worse the longer they stay there. Science Agent Weaver leads teams to take samples and readings. Coulson heads to a secure bunker to interrogate a small group of rescue workers, seen saving lives and evacuating the detonation survivors. He finds Agent Isabelle Hartley, passed out on the ground, and evident claw marks in stone, steel, and wood.

In a stolen van, Storm and Nightcrawler are leaving the city of Boston. Both are beaten and bruised badly. Kurt looks behind her to the people in the van, turns to Ororo as she drives, and asks "What's next?" Ororo continues to look at the road ahead says "We do what we do best. We get lost. We get safe. We rescue. We teach. So that this never happens again."

I know there's a lot of people on this thread and elsewhere that believe starting with adult X-Men is a mistake, but I have faith that jumping into the middle of the MCU's empty spaces is best. Give us a full-grown, determined Storm. A wise and gregarious Nightcrawler. A weary and disillusioned Cyclops.

BANNED

I've said it before, but what *I* would do is introduce Laura FIRST. Maybe a spin on her early Uncanny appearances, where the Avengers are investigating some murders (if they don't want to delve into NYX by having her offing pimps, they could have it be Hydra scientists, or others involved in metahuman experimentation, which would more closely align with the Avengers' jurisdiction. Taking on street-level punks would be more in the Defenders' wheelhouse) and are shocked when they discover that the killer is a young girl (they HAVE to keep Dafne Keen. She so perfectly owned the role). At some point, Old Man Rogers mentions he heard stories about a soldier in the Canadian Special Forces during the war, rumored to be more animal than man and unable to die, that Laura reminds him of. Between gutting scientists/pimps/whatever with extreme prejudice, Laura is also trying to track down the man she was created from, and is pursuing sightings of Logan himself. Use her to build up the mystique and mystery of the Wolverine before finally revealing him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Weekend full of rumors by Sutton.

Kitty and Lockheed will be introduced in Agents of Sword D+(Armor, Shi`ar and Brood are also rumored to be introduced in that show). Then she will join Excalibur D+ series which Whedon is in talks to direct.

Much more earlier Excalibur was rumored as a trilogy with Black Knight, Cap Britain, Kitty, Psylocke and Nightcrawler.
    You know this stuff is BS when Whedon is mentioned, because he’s currently working on an HBO show of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    You know this stuff is BS when Whedon is mentioned, because he’s currently working on an HBO show of his own.
    Why BS? You won't get an X-Men movie at least till 2024 and D+ series at least till 2023. 3 or 4 years is enough time to make HBO project and D+ project.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I've said it before, but what *I* would do is introduce Laura FIRST. Maybe a spin on her early Uncanny appearances, where the Avengers are investigating some murders (if they don't want to delve into NYX by having her offing pimps, they could have it be Hydra scientists, or others involved in metahuman experimentation, which would more closely align with the Avengers' jurisdiction. Taking on street-level punks would be more in the Defenders' wheelhouse) and are shocked when they discover that the killer is a young girl (they HAVE to keep Dafne Keen. She so perfectly owned the role). At some point, Old Man Rogers mentions he heard stories about a soldier in the Canadian Special Forces during the war, rumored to be more animal than man and unable to die, that Laura reminds him of. Between gutting scientists/pimps/whatever with extreme prejudice, Laura is also trying to track down the man she was created from, and is pursuing sightings of Logan himself. Use her to build up the mystique and mystery of the Wolverine before finally revealing him.
    Dafeen would be too told by 2024. She is already now in her puberty phase.

I know many X-Fans came to love and invest in X23 because of Logan but let see the reality of the film, The concept of X23 does not fit the MCU formula. To ask for X23 is to ask for MCU to make a movie in the same veins as Logan. MCU is not capable of it.

A lot of you are speaking of Disney plus, Disney plus so far has been the most disappointing of the streaming wars. This would have been a different conversation if it was HBO Max.

If HBO owned X-Men, There would not be need for movies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Dafeen would be too told by 2024. She is already now in her puberty phase.

I know many X-Fans came to love and invest in X23 because of Logan but let see the reality of the film, The concept of X23 does not fit the MCU formula. To ask for X23 is to ask for MCU to make a movie in the same veins as Logan. MCU is not capable of it.

A lot of you are speaking of Disney plus, Disney plus so far has been the most disappointing of the streaming wars. This would have been a different conversation if it was HBO Max.
    X-23 didn't have to start off as a kid, she could be a teenager or young adult.

Sure she does, she fits in all stories that fit with the X-men. Not every story in the comics is Logan's quality, which was an exceptional movie by Fox X-men standards. They made X-men: Origins - Wolverine and X-men: Last Stand. WB owns HBO and they don't put every property that deserves a show on there, and until recently they didn't have any, period. Until recently this is what you could expect from DC adaptions:

Batman hasn't had a tv show in years, and last one was terrible who focused on everyone but him. They've never attempted a big budget live action Batman show on HBO.

If HBO owned X-Men, There would not be need for movies.
    I disagree, they'd have a show or two and make movies anyway.

BANNED

Feige isn't out here telling randos exact story beats and team members of a movie that doesn't have a writer.

I did give a click though, so I'm being a hypocrite and actively making things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    X-23 didn't have to start off as a kid, she could be a teenager or young adult.
    She has to start off a kid. Making her an adult or a teen dumbs the themes down and lowers the film's story standard. To press the matter further she is introduced as a kid in Logan, The Comics and X-Men Evolution. What good excuse would there be to age her up? It may be good enough for the MCU because they have to keep things unnecessarily kid-friendly, which in default lowers their standard of what you can do with a story. It is not a good excuse for X-Men. If you want an aged up Laura connected to Wolverine emotionally, Lady Deathstrike is the answer.

Sure she does, she fits in all stories that fit with the X-men. Not every story in the comics is Logan's quality, which was an exceptional movie by Fox X-men standards. They made X-men: Origins - Wolverine and X-men: Last Stand. WB owns HBO and they don't put every property that deserves a show on there, and until recently they didn't have any, period. Until recently this is what you could expect from DC adaptions:
    Fox X-Men standard when good was telling more thoughtful mature stories about comics. That is the highest standard for comic book movies. Its funny that you talk of standard but don't realise asking for Laura to be aged up is lowering the standard of movies.You may as well ask for Magneto to be a grown man in nazi camps or mutants should not be hated and feared because Avengers and F4 are not hated and feared?

I disagree, they'd have a show or two and make movies anyway.
    There is no need for a Green Lantern Corps movie since HBO MAX is giving it show. This would have suited X-Men best.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    I like the idea of using Disney+ to intorduce each individual backstory. That would be innovative in how you could promote an MCU Xmen movie. I think the right casting of Logan and the later establishment of him in the movies maybe as part of the 2nd one would be fine. Colossus should be there too and Iceman should be based on the original concept not the Bendis hamfisted stuff
    There is a huge problem with that theory. The Snap. The Snap spoils everything and cheapens the origins of mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    There is a huge problem with that theory. The Snap. The Snap spoils everything and cheapens the origins of mutants.
    How

Ten characters.