Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Maybe the Snyder Cut will say otherwise, but:

I remember a friend of mine thinking - "What if the dirt moving at the end of BvS was due to a boom tube opening over the coffin?"
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

[QUOTE=DanMad1977;5032475]
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post

I know, I was kidding. His wrestling persona would have done that maybe. Jesse is a great guy, I like listen to him in interviews. Its a shame that the shithead Navy Seal whatever his name was again, ruined parts of his life only to get more fame.
    Who chris kyle? He tryd to ruin Jesse's reputation but he was provin a lier in Cort jesse came out a big winner in that.

Given the recent Doctor Who revelations, they kind of bring back an old mystery from the Seventh Doctor era-that the Doctor was perhaps older than we thought and had some role in forming Gallifrey, he'd just forgotten some of it.

I think that perhaps the Seventh possibly remembered more details of this, if vaguely, given his era strongly hinted it, although not quite in the same way it unfolded. And perhaps the Fourth had some hidden memories of his earlier, before Hartnell incarnations too, they're just scattered and buried as the Master seemed to imply.

Also kind of curious how the Doctor wound up with the same title and Police box Tardis despite losing memories of that. We know the Time Lords are pretty good at hypnosis, perhaps some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member

In Murder She Wrote, the theory was that Jessica was actually murdering all the people and using her reputation as a writer to solve the mystery by pinning it on someone else.

This doesn't really make sense because most of the time, the murderer confesses to the crime. But it would explain why someone gets murdered everywhere Jessica goes.

Extraordinary Member

I can't remember all the details, but I remember hearing one on Gilligan's Island

It had to do with the island actually being Purgatory. Each castaway represented one of the 7 Deadly Sins and Gilligan was actually Satan who continually botched any chance of them getting off the island.

It's crazy but it was a theory going around at one time.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    In Murder She Wrote, the theory was that Jessica was actually murdering all the people and using her reputation as a writer to solve the mystery by pinning it on someone else.

This doesn't really make sense because most of the time, the murderer confesses to the crime. But it would explain why someone gets murdered everywhere Jessica goes.
    I guess that's more plausible than her being an unwitting Lovecraftian goddess of death and reality warper… sorta.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I can't remember all the details, but I remember hearing one on Gilligan's Island

It had to do with the island actually being Purgatory. Each castaway represented one of the 7 Deadly Sins and Gilligan was actually Satan who continually botched any chance of them getting off the island.

It's crazy but it was a theory going around at one time.
    Yeah that's a funny one.

- https://www.npr.org/sections/inchara..._gilligan.html

Sherwood Schwartz, admitted that each of the characters represented one of the seven deadly sins — Pride (the Professor), Anger (Skipper), Lust, (Ginger), and the rest. Gilligan was supposed to be Sloth.
    Would like to see an actual source for that.

In his bio he said - "and I'm glad I didn't say the castaways were symbolic of the seven deadly sins."

https://books.google.com/books?id=yC...ns.%22&f=false
    Last edited by Güicho; 07-06-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Fantastic Member

Road Runner cartoons take place in a Mad Max style post-apocalyptic world. Humans are dead. The Road Runner and Wiley E. Coyote have been mutated by radiation which is why they are both so intelligent, the Road Runner is so supernaturally fast and the Coyote has a healing factor.

Wile E. Coyote can't be killed and he can't starve to death but he nonetheless does feel the hunger. The reason he can't order food is because there's no one left to make it. All he can do is use dead people's credit cards to order products from the completely automated Acme factories and their delivery robots.

I like the Toy Story theory that Jessie belonged to Andy's mom.

In Jessie's flashback to when she was Emily's toy, there's a red hat on the bed, which is not only the same hat Jessie wears, but it's also the same one that Andy wears.

So the fan story is that Emily gave Jessie away, and later gave Andy the cowboy hat she used to wear when she was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I like the Toy Story theory that Jessie belonged to Andy's mom.

In Jessie's flashback to when she was Emily's toy, there's a red hat on the bed, which is not only the same hat Jessie wears, but it's also the same one that Andy wears.

So the fan story is that Emily gave Jessie away, and later gave Andy the cowboy hat she used to wear when she was a kid.
    That one I can buy.

In the finale of Seinfeld Jerry, George, Elaine, and Kramer died when the plane's pilot got knocked out and the whole trial is actually them being judged on where they'll go in the afterlife.

The Predators are the equivalent of weekend warrior rich hunters back on their home planet.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure if this is an official fan theory but I seem to remember reading this a while back.

At least in the early seasons of The Simpsons, nearly every episode had some scene with fire in it. I watched several episodes from some of the first seven or eight seasons and they were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    Wile E. Coyote can't be killed and he can't starve to death but he nonetheless does feel the hunger
    ****, sounds like he's in hell lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    ****, sounds like he's in hell lol.
    They're always in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    They're always in the desert.
    Alright, let's build a fan theory here guys. Let's say that Wile is dead, in hell and let's assume that he actually was a human being when he was alive.

Who do you think he was and what was his crime for deserving a punishment of that nature? Seems to be pretty fitting for a greedy person to me.

Always wanting something you can never catch.