Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She is not being influenced lol. Dumb theory.
    Some people just can't handle the IDGAF Kate.

She does what she wants and maims any posthumans or flatscans that to try her.

Wouldn't be surprised if she slaps Bobby on ass and grabs Bishops junk next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    There's competent female leaders like Scott, but it doesn't mean they all have to have the same "leader voice". I wouldn't want Kate to be female Scott, she can be her own kind of competent leader. In this case, she's thw dysfunctional leader and I'm liking it.
    She shouldn't be like Scott, but also not a drunk mess.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

This issue was lame but at least I didn't feel I wasted my money. I'm tired of not seeing Mama in the book and Storm's scene should had been longer. Kate's broken nose situation has ran it's course and someone needs to ask either Triage or Elixir to heal her already
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Well, with the confirmation that Jumbo Carnation has returned another Sinister Gossip is confirmed.
    Wait which one? Is it the "red shoes" one?

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

So that was it for Storm...okay..I guess?

Whatever is Jumbo Carnation and Emma Frost I want more of it and in my face. Such a brilliant combination is it wrong I already want a long term friendship?

Also is a relationship between Kitty and Illyana too close to home, what about Rachel, maybe Xi'an? I'm only asking for a few friends.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

I really liked the previous issues, I was liking this one right up until the brats reappeared... and ****. With all the things in X-History that have been put back on the table, with all the new opportunities the status quo affords, with the whole of the goddamned MU available for you to pick from why in the hell would anyone want to revisit that piece of **** idea.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

Wouldn't be surprised if she slaps Bobby on ass and grabs Bishops junk next issue.
    I personally enjoy Kate's ruthlessness to her enemies. In the words of Lil Kim "I treat y'all ****** how y'all treat us no doubt"
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I sort of enjoyed this book. I love that Bishop got more time. I know it is strange to see a captain in such a role considering Cyclops is still such a major alpha male in the Hickman book. I found Kate to be enjoyable this issue and I loved that the Shadowcat codename was used.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

It's mortal combat with this ****. She's leaving the fools breathing but humbled. Don't want a pillow fused to your collarbone, don't be a violent ******* to mutants. Don't want a gun fused to your thigh, don't shoot at mutants.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    It's mortal combat with this ****. She's leaving the fools breathing but humbled. Don't want a pillow fused to your collarbone, don't be a violent ******* to mutants. Don't want a gun fused to your thigh, don't shoot at mutants.
    Yeah but is it certain that that woman didnt die bc the way the pillow was lodged, it looks like she's gonna suffocate to death. Kitty just left without removing it

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah but is it certain that that woman didnt die bc the way the pillow was lodged, it looks like she's gonna suffocate to death. Kitty just left without removing it
    Maybe Kate found a loophole to keep her hands clean of "Kill no man." She makes sure none of her attacks will instantly end a victim's life, but she could care less if they suffocate/choke/bleed out before help gets to them. Maybe she even fully expects them to die before they get hospitalized, and revels in the thought, not possibility but certainty.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Maybe Kate found a loophole to keep her hands clean of "Kill no man." She makes sure none of her attacks will instantly end a victim's life, but she could care less if they suffocate/choke/bleed out before help gets to them. Maybe she even fully expects them to die before they get hospitalized, and revels in the thought, not possibility but certainty.
    Does "kill no man" even apply to post-humans? They're more Skynet that man sooo...

Test tube nano babies can get this work tbh.

I really liked this issue. All issues of Marauders are fun, so far I haven't been disappointed. And the art was amazing. Bishop looks so hot. Storm looks amazing. Hope Wereneck gets more stuff to do. <3

I guess one thing that kinda bothered me was that the thing with the chinese politician was a bit too easy. In this era, I doubt people at an anti-mutant rally would care that she's lying LOL. More likely they would have said the mutants were the ones keeping him hostage all along or sumn.

Mighty Member

Is it just the art or are the Hellfire Brats looking a bit older than they did in Aaron's run? I personally just think it's the art, especially when Frankenstein recently showed up in Marvel Monsters as the main antagonist.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Did it say she killed her? Then she didn't. This isn't really a debatable point, Marvel has long operated under the auspices of "If it doesn't explicitly acknowledge a kill then death didn't occur (see the Hulk). Next you have an explicitly stated Krakoan law in the new run, and agreement with and acknowledging that rule in this book. If they break that rule no way its left vague or undefined. Lastly, its been directly stated that the images in this are using "rule of cool". They want it to be cool imagery and a view into Kate's headspace. Anything else is head-cannon and speculation