Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm not a Jay Cutler fan. While he had a rifle for an arm he would make tons of mistakes. He also really didn't seem motivated to play that final season in Miami as well. Like he really didn't have his heart into it. But beyond that Cutler judging from this is a hell of a family man choosing to want to stay home with his wife and kids. Meanwhile his wife is angry because he doesn't go into another career.

Did we forget to mention Jay Cutler made over $100+ million dollars in his playing career ? WTF is his future ex-wife smoking here ?

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/krist...-to-get-a-job/

I do feel sorry for Cutler. He has his life on track and is living like a family man. His wife meanwhile obviously wants fame still tossing away her marriage to chase that. Angry Jay Cutler won't go be a TV announcer or do reality TV shows etc.

In fact Cutler's ex reminds me of Cap Rooney's wife in Any Given Sunday. When the 39 year old Rooney after getting injured tells his wife he plans to retire , she hauls off and slaps him. Angry he's gonna take the fame away by that. Its sad but yeah Cutler will recover from this and move on for sure. He's rich , has a degree and doesn't need to have someone care more for the fame.
    isn't his wife a reality TV refugee?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I should also mention that in the schedule, the new edition Tom Brady led Tampa Bay Buccaneers are scheduled in 5, yes FIVE prime-time games.

Flex scheduling could even give them more.
    Hey I won't lie, its a must watch until he goes out with an injury or something.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Hey I won't lie, its a must watch until he goes out with an injury or something.
    I haven't seen the schedule, but I bet 2 of those 5 already-prime time games are the Bucs/Saints games. Brady v Brees sounds like a potential replay of the Brady v Manning games. 2 surefire HoF QBs facing off (as much as 2 offensive players CAN in football) in games that MEAN something besides just the W/L column. Being in the same division those games will also be tiebreakers for potential playoff seeding, and could determine who gets homefield advantage if they meet in the playoffs.

Although homefield means less with 2 southern teams than it did with an outdoor team potentially forcing a dome team to play in the elements, or Denver forcing ANY team to play at that altitude. It's not meaningless, but it's not as huge as the previous scenarios.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    isn't his wife a reality TV refugee?
    Yep , and in one article detailing this she makes a point how she got them a reality TV series.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

An interesting piece from ESPN breaking down the difficulty in scheduling for AFC teams for each of 3 categories: Miles traveled, rest differential with opponents, and back 2 back road games.

It looks like Denver drew the shortest straw, followed by New England. Tennessee and Baltimore have it the easiest.

bd99cf92-6e63-4cee-9109-a0f21e5e7a31.jpg
    Dark does not mean deep.

As a comical update Cutler comically served his future ex-wife right back. Kristin Cavallari wanted to move to a new 5 bedroom mansion and the price was $5 million. Cutler had the account frozen for now and jabbed for her to go get a job. He said that the couple have 2 other homes that she can go to during this as well.

This divorce is comical for the fact a guy who played in the NFL for over a decade and took numerous sacks while playing with type 1 diabetes is being called "lazy" and her friends defense is how she wants the kids to see mom and dad working. (Yeah everyone is calling gigantic horse crap on this reality TV idiot)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

As a comical update Cutler comically served his future ex-wife right back. Kristin Cavallari wanted to move to a new 5 bedroom mansion and the price was $5 million. Cutler had the account frozen for now and jabbed for her to go get a job. He said that the couple have 2 other homes that she can go to during this as well.

This divorce is comical for the fact a guy who played in the NFL for over a decade and took numerous sacks while playing with type 1 diabetes is being called "lazy" and her friends defense is how she wants the kids to see mom and dad working. (Yeah everyone is calling gigantic horse crap on this reality TV idiot)
    I'm not a Jay Cutler fan. While he had a rifle for an arm he would make tons of mistakes. He also really didn't seem motivated to play that final season in Miami as well. Like he really didn't have his heart into it. But beyond that Cutler judging from this is a hell of a family man choosing to want to stay home with his wife and kids. Meanwhile his wife is angry because he doesn't go into another career.

Did we forget to mention Jay Cutler made over $100+ million dollars in his playing career ? WTF is his future ex-wife smoking here ?

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/krist...-to-get-a-job/

I do feel sorry for Cutler. He has his life on track and is living like a family man. His wife meanwhile obviously wants fame still tossing away her marriage to chase that. Angry Jay Cutler won't go be a TV announcer or do reality TV shows etc.

In fact Cutler's ex reminds me of Cap Rooney's wife in Any Given Sunday. When the 39 year old Rooney after getting injured tells his wife he plans to retire , she hauls off and slaps him. Angry he's gonna take the fame away by that. Its sad but yeah Cutler will recover from this and move on for sure. He's rich , has a degree and doesn't need to have someone care more for the fame.
    People have to realize Cutler’s wife became famous as a high school junior for being on a reality show and since then has either dates celebrities or relatives of celebrities. It really shouldn’t surprise anyone that she’s ditching him now that he isn’t a famous QB and he’s not concerned with star power. We already know she basically made him play for Miami because of the money, and she had him do a silly reality tv show with her.

I don’t really know what he was expecting. Then again they’re are rumors he cheated on his wife with her best friend. So he might not be entirely innocent

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    An interesting piece from ESPN breaking down the difficulty in scheduling for AFC teams for each of 3 categories: Miles traveled, rest differential with opponents, and back 2 back road games.

It looks like Denver drew the shortest straw, followed by New England. Tennessee and Baltimore have it the easiest.

bd99cf92-6e63-4cee-9109-a0f21e5e7a31.jpg
    New England was always going to have a tough schedule. The NFL has a formula for its schedule. You can know exactly who they will play and if it’s at home or away before the playoffs start. It’s just a matter of bye weeks and when travel is.

Pats got a huge break in that their short week is Sunday in LA to play the Chargers and Thursday at the same stadium to play the Rams.

They play both western divisions so they were going to always have to travel

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    People have to realize Cutler’s wife became famous as a high school junior for being on a reality show and since then has either dates celebrities or relatives of celebrities. It really shouldn’t surprise anyone that she’s ditching him now that he isn’t a famous QB and he’s not concerned with star power. We already know she basically made him play for Miami because of the money, and she had him do a silly reality tv show with her.

I don’t really know what he was expecting. Then again they’re are rumors he cheated on his wife with her best friend. So he might not be entirely innocent
    It wouldn't shock me if Cutler did find someone else really. He filed 1st , I think he just wanted to be a farmer in Tennessee , be with his family and not care about fame. A big knock on Cutler during his playing days is how unmotivated he can be. But in watching clips of reality show , I don't think its motivation. He is just a very low key , chill type guy. He clearly didn't want to do a show in clips as we saw.

Cutler will likely find someone now who fits his life now. Someone who will not care her husband goes to work on his farm or be around his kids.

So if this hasn't been posted , Joe Flacco had neck surgery done in April which will set him back for a few more months as he rehabs from it. Flacco had a herniated disck in his neck and now this likely will make teams wary. With a loss of mobility and now this again its no shock that Flacco needs to retire for good. I can't see a team signing him to be a statue back there and take sacks even as a backup.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...surgery-sept-1

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

So if this hasn't been posted , Joe Flacco had neck surgery done in April which will set him back for a few more months as he rehabs from it. Flacco had a herniated disck in his neck and now this likely will make teams wary. With a loss of mobility and now this again its no shock that Flacco needs to retire for good. I can't see a team signing him to be a statue back there and take sacks even as a backup.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...surgery-sept-1
    Most athletes hate to be forced into retirement by injury, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Flacco refuses to go quietly into the good night. Hell, I read somewhere that Alex Smith has nursed the idea of a comeback, and he damn near lost his life on the operating table. As for Flacco, I could see him taking a year off to recover from his surgery, then look for a new team for the 2021 season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Man, that Earl Thomas story keeps getting weirder.

Guy went to an AirBnB with a mistress to have an orgy (during a pandemic, which... nice social distancing, Earl). His wife, who is quite the detective, figured out how to peek in on his account and "crashed the party". By which, I mean she showed up with a gun to threaten everyone present. Earl wrestles it away from her, she somehow had a knife that she chased him with at another point, and ends up punching him in the nose, and now Ms. Thomas is in jail for burglary, and intent to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Ravens are trying to figure out how to proceed, because... and you can't make this up... Earl didn't think this was worth mentioning to the team. There's nothing in his contract (a four year deal which he signed just last year) that would let them void it based on this. The league might not be able to do anything in regards to a suspension, because if Earl did anything it would be... ignore social distancing guidelines and bang someone who wasn't his wife. Which aren't a part of the disciplinary model of the league.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Guy went to an AirBnB with a mistress to have an orgy (during a pandemic, which... nice social distancing, Earl). His wife, who is quite the detective, figured out how to peek in on his account and "crashed the party". By which, I mean she showed up with a gun to threaten everyone present. Earl wrestles it away from her, she somehow had a knife that she chased him with at another point, and ends up punching him in the nose, and now Ms. Thomas is in jail for burglary, and intent to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Ravens are trying to figure out how to proceed, because... and you can't make this up... Earl didn't think this was worth mentioning to the team. There's nothing in his contract (a four year deal which he signed just last year) that would let them void it based on this. The league might not be able to do anything in regards to a suspension, because if Earl did anything it would be... ignore social distancing guidelines and bang someone who wasn't his wife. Which aren't a part of the disciplinary model of the league.
    What is wild is ...how close he came to being a Kansas City Chief. In fact I'm very happy given that KC has enough guys doing stupid legal **** (Tyreek Hill and Breeland). Thomas had came in last year during a free agency trip. KC was worried how his leg would hold up and offered a 1-2 year deal. It was essentially a "prove it deal" to see how well physically he could hold up and return from injury. The Ravens offered Thomas a 4 year deal instead and KC went and signed the Honey Badger instead.

But yeah this entire deal is crazy and all. I'm glad KC doesn't have to deal with this crap. Breeland is an issue they have to deal with right now (he could be suspended 4 games after his arrest).

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I'm sure the player's union is having a hard time trying to figure out what to do. On the surface, the union has to protect Thomas from his being fairly or unfairly penalized by the Ravens, but having to defend the guy who was a scumbag on so many levels in this affair will make them look bad for coming to his aid.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

On an interesting Patriots note, while Belichick's coaching tree doesn't look all that great, his scouting tree appears phenomenal. 15 former members of his scouting department have director level or higher positions elsewhere currently.
    Dark does not mean deep.