Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Should the WWE bring back Taboo Tuesday?

Should their be a ppv event where the fans pick the match ups. You have multiple group selections and you have the fans pick the fights they want to see.

Would this work? Would you be interested.?
    I was never fond of Taboo Tuesday when it came to selecting match types as all the choices were the same match. Also, being a company determine to not give the fans what they want I don't see them ever doing another Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I was never fond of Taboo Tuesday when it came to selecting match types as all the choices were the same match. Also, being a company determine to not give the fans what they want I don't see them ever doing another Taboo Tuesday or Cyber Sunday.
    In their defense, they did heavily rig the voting in the favor of what they wanted last time.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

They rigged it by giving us shitty choices:

What kind of match do you want to see HHH vs. Undertaker?

A. Oral Debate
    B. Tiddly Winks
    C. Last Man Standing

You know the choices weren't rigged too much because of a noticeable lack of spots in most of the matches. (And Sometimes the wrestlers kept their obvious tables spot even though that wasn't the match selected)

So not-exciting choices combined with sub-optimal wrestling made the fans not really enjoy it.

But it would be good for a RAW with everyone in quarantine. Just have it not be live and the votes locked in on Friday so the wrestlers have the weekend to prepare. If they use Twitter to vote, then they are held easily accountable and anyone and track the votes by counting hashtags.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

A. Oral Debate
    B. Tiddly Winks
    C. Last Man Standing

You know the choices weren't rigged too much because of a noticeable lack of spots in most of the matches. (And Sometimes the wrestlers kept their obvious tables spot even though that wasn't the match selected)

So not-exciting choices combined with sub-optimal wrestling made the fans not really enjoy it.

But it would be good for a RAW with everyone in quarantine. Just have it not be live and the votes locked in on Friday so the wrestlers have the weekend to prepare. If they use Twitter to vote, then they are held easily accountable and anyone and track the votes by counting hashtags.
    That what I was thinking.

They have access to 3 rosters. So travel is not an issue, but fans say hey I want to see

Aleister Black vs Adam Cole
    Ronderick Strong vs Daniel Bryan
    Io vs Asuka
    Big E vs Kofi

Something like that. You can put them in group settings , so the choices don't get too wild.

Hell, if I was AEW or Impact, I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

A. Oral Debate
    B. Tiddly Winks
    C. Last Man Standing

Yeah, I think it's fine for a RAW and maybe a Smackdown or NXT too if they want to make it a 3 day event. But it probably shouldn't be a PPV, since not knowing the card makes it much tougher to really sell a PPV. If it's a RAW, no one will really care if they don't know the card ahead of time. And no one will care if no titles change. It's just a random show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I think it's fine for a RAW and maybe a Smackdown or NXT too if they want to make it a 3 day event. But it probably shouldn't be a PPV, since not knowing the card makes it much tougher to really sell a PPV. If it's a RAW, no one will really care if they don't know the card ahead of time. And no one will care if no titles change. It's just a random show.
    I agree. Plus more people see the weekly shows. The no fan shows do have exhibition feel to them, so random dream matches feel about right.

Since so many people these days get the PPVs as part of their network package, rather than buying them individually, I could see them having a Cyber Sunday, where you can vote on your smart-phone over the course of the week leading up to the event.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Well it seems the reports are true Becky is pregnant. Given this promo and how it is currently...

Incredible Member

Seth Rollins put another wrestler on the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    Seth Rollins put another wrestler on the shelf
    Sad part is I was suppose to meet Becky and Seth at galaxy con last year but skipped out last min. Now with Covid-19 and her being pregnant, I may never get the chance again ����. But congrats to both of them!!!

I love Asuka, she's been a standout these last few months, glad she gets to pick up the belt immediately.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member

On the one hand, I'm glad that Asuka the championship.

On the other hand, I'm very sad that there won't be an extended Asuka in the bank storyline. The briefcase was perfect for her character. But it can't be helped

Ultimate Member

Huh, I didn't see that coming. Kind of clever actually. Asuka technically did win the belt after all. Also babyface Asuka now surely? With that reaction.

Congrats to Becky and Seth.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Asuka is officially a grand slam champion.

A WWE without Roman Reigns, Becky Lynch, and possibly Seth Rollins is gonna be tough. Well with Seth there are reports saying is match last night with Drew was his last for a while to go be with Becky ( hence the handshake). Time for new stars to step up!!