Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) List "T" Characters- The Good

While impatiently waiting for some new content, here's my list of missing "T" good guys:

1. Thunderbird: There is NOT ONE Native American in the game. This continues to bother me. Thunderbird is a code name used by brothers John & James Proudstar and Indian (ironic, huh?) Neil Shaara (not pictured). James is more known as Warpath and for being my number one wanted hero. John Proudstar storylines are usually alt. Earths or based on his death/afterlife. I think a Thunderbird HU would look similar to Phoenix's "Phoenix" attack. A tomahawk combo would be cool, too.
    2. Two-Gun Kid: I got my comic start (<chuckles> my origin story?) from looking at my dad's boyhood Timely/Atlas comics. He liked the Westerns. The Two-Gun Kid in those comics from the 40's was Clay Harder, when Marvel took over (& was renamed) Timely/Atlas the duo of Lee/Kirby redrew the classic series and renamed Two-Gun to Matt Hawk(ins)/Liebowicz. I look forward to the day when we can play in Old West missions with cowboys. EVEN ones with flying cycles thanks to Hawkeye.
    3. Talisman: This Sacree shaman has two strikes against her- she's a female (which we rarely see in the game- they don't sell as well as males, according to Gaz) and she's a Native American (NOT ONE, Gaz?!). Talisman's magic is near-Sorcerer Supreme level with the Coronet of Enchantment (her headpiece) and her 'medicine bag'. i'd love to see her have spirit animal attacks/HU, wind & lightning PUs, a Team Armor P2, and a magical blast combo. Talisman should also be a teleporter.
    4. Thunderer: AKA The Black Avenger. This character from the 1940's, Jerry Carstairs, was the FIRST sonic hero. His costume and cape were designed by himself, a radio-engineer, to focus amplified sound (sonic scream tech) to deafen opponents and level structures. NOT ONE SONIC HERO, Gaz?! I would love to see a loud, cape waving fart emote. Make this an attack, too!
    5. 3-D Man II/Triathalon II: Delroy Garrett should have passive regenerative healing. I'd love to hunt down Skrulls with him...or maybe a Triune mission...or an Agents of Atlas Theme. A Skrull-seeing-goggles emote seems appropriate, too.
    6. Thunderstrike: If you like confusing characters, you'll love Thunderstrike. Eric Masterson was saved by Thor, sealed to Thor (combined), separated but retained Thor's powers, reunited into Thor, seperated again, saved Thor's life, transformed into Thor By Heimdall, acted as Thor, battled Thor, THEN finally Odin decides to grant Eric his own weapon a mace called Thunderstrike. Thunderstrike should have combos, PUs, and HU similar to (guess who...) Thor.
    7. Talon: A cat-like Inhuman with a magical amulet (grants him magic powers0 that can shoot /regrow his claws at will. Not good enough?...Oh, and he's a GotG member. How about som Attilan missions, Gaz?
    8. Triton: Did someone say "Inhuman"? How about Black Bolt's cousin? How about some underwater missions? I'd love to fight some evil-crab 'popcorn' minions- just like Mario.
    9. Thunderstrike II: Eric's son Kevin takes up the family business. His outfit is SOOOOOO new comics.
    10. Thor Girl: AKA Tarene. Seems appropriate that we get a female Thor with Marvel's Recharge Thor being a female. Tarene also has a healing factor which wouldd make a nice P2.
    11. Texas Twister: The best episode of The Fantastic Four cartoon of the mid 2000's was #18 "The Cure". The episode has The Thing 'cured' of his rock form and the FF needing to find a new member. The F choose She-Hulk but not before auditioning Squirrel Quirl, Frog-Man, and Texas Twister. Texas Twister is not an Old West hero, but his cowboy hat and lasso would definitely be fantastic in SHSO. Gaz already has tornado animation.
    12. 3-D Man/Triathalon: The first 3-D Man/Triathalon were the brothers Chandler- Hal & Chuck. Chuck was a test-pilot whose body was imprinted on his aviation goggles after being subjected to Skrull radiation (later known as pyramid power). When Hal wore the glasses it summoned his brother back in 3-D form and 3X the powers/senses of an average man. Chuck also has Skrull-aura detecting power.
    13. Tarantula: I first saw the newest Tarantula, Maria Vasquez, in the 5-book "Six Guns" (WHICH I LOVED!). I hear she's now a Hero for Hire.
    14. Thena (Eternal): This armored Eternal fights with a bow and spear. This list has more Eternals (ONE) than Gaz has in SHSO.
    15. Thena: Thor's MC2 daughter. That's TWO female Thors on one list, Marvel! Beat that! Wait, you're making a female Thor?! ...nevermind...Hey, Gaz! There are THREE female Thor's AND TWO Thunderstrikes you can give us just from this list!
    16. Tara: One of my favorite teams is The Invaders. And you got to love an android, double-agent. Even if 'she' is one of a million female, Marvel pyrokinetics.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default July 25th CBR Codebreaker Report

P1: Sand-Ram
    P2: Sandstrong
    P3: Sand Giant!

Looks like Agent Venom will be doing the Mission Briefings for the "Green Goblin's lair" missions.

Stay tuned, True believers...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default July 26th: National Day of the Cowboy

In honor of the National Day of the Cowboy I have created a Top 10 (or so) list of my favorite Old West/Cowboy themed characters. I cut my teeth on these type of comics...So, get along little dogies, get along:

1. Rawhide Kid: Johnny Bart (Clay). He's been around since the mid-50s. I always speculate whether if this revenge-bent hero will come out because he came out. Will we ever see a gay character (other than Mystique and Colossus)?
    2. Phantom Rider: The FIRST Ghost Rider, Carter Slade, was originally named Rex Fury in a now defunct publisher called Magazine Enterprises. He was created by the recently deceased Richard "Dick" Ayers.
    3. Red Wolf: Marvel's first Native American 'superhero' (having actual super-powers) started his run in 1970. I'd love a coup stick combo and a Lobo (his wolf friend) attack PU. I'd also like tomahawk and bow PUs.
    4. Two-Gun Kid: The character was created for Timely Comics in the late 40s by power duo Lee/Kirby. He was originally named Clay Harder, but when Timely 'became' Marvel his name was changed to Matt Hawk(ins)/Liebowicz. Hawkeye gave him one of his twin engine flying-cycles which would be AMAZING in zones.
    5. Kid Colt: Blaine Colt had the longest run of Western comics end, 31 YEARS, in 1979. I would love to run around in zones on his horse Steel. We deserve the crimson shirted version.
    6. Black Rider: Matthew "Doc" Masters named-character has been around since 1948. Black Rider was one of the first bad guy-turns-good guy comic storylines. He started as an outlaw named "The Cactus Kid". Not all good guys wear white.
    7. Apache Kid: Alan Krandal (AKA Aloysius Kare) was a white orphan raised by an Apache chief named Red Hawk. His character was later etconned into two characters a male & female version of the same back story.
    8. Reno Jones: Marvel's second black hero to have his own titled book (Luke Cage was the first). Reno was a slave who took up as half of the gunslinging duo, the Gunhawks. Kid Cassidy was the other member.
    9. Arizona Annie: AKA Arizona Girl has been around since 1948. She rides with Kid Colt (her boyfriend) and is famous for shooting peoples gunbelts off.
    10. Ringo Kid: Ringo had a white dad and Cherokee mother. He was considered an outcast by both groups, so he and his Cherokee friend, Dull Knife, rode around fighting bad guys. His steed was named Arab. He was a cowboy who used the bow as well as the shotgun/six-shooter.
    11. Outlaw Kid: Lance Temple is a lawyer and Civil War vet that has been in comics since the mid-50's. He later was retconned in the early 2000s to be a schizophrenic/multiple personality were he was actually hunting his alter-ego. His relationship with his father was Stan Lee's inspiration for Spider-Man's relationship with his dad & uncle.
    12. Texas Twister: One of the few 'super-powered' heroes on this list. Drew Daniels can create tornados, animation Gaz hasl already done, and is an expert with the lasso. A lasso PU would be amazing!
    13. Outlaw: Speaking of lasso experts...here's "Crazy" Inez Temple. Outlaw has a tasteful Old West wardrobe to go along with her super strength, hardened skin, and sharpshooting ability.
    14. Western Kid: Tex Dawson, AKA The Western Kid, was a clean-cut Old West cowboy with a stallion named Whirlwind and a white German shepherd dog named Lightning (a dog attack PU would be awesome). He has been around since 1954.
    15. Kid Cassidy: The 2nd member of The Gunhawks (see #8- Reno Jones for the other). Before this sharpshooting, gunslinging hero fought bad guys he was a captain of the Confederate Army in charge of an all slave platoon, including his partner Reno Jones.
    16. Shooting Star: Victoria Star, currently of The Rangers team, is a patriot looking superheroine. Her six-shooters actually don't shoot bullets, but little shurikens with paralyzing toxin.
    17. Live Wire: Before he was eaten by Princess Python's pet snake, and before there was Whiplash, Rance Preston used his electrified lariat and asbestos gloves to fight his mercenary battles.

Hope you enjoyed, pardner's! Time to get me a sasparilla.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 07-26-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Last edited by PhantCowboy; 08-01-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Storm Builder on SHSO Stormhawk's Avatar

These are some really informative and great lists... these will require further study.

Default August Audio Appreciation Month Top 10 (or so) List

Can you hear me, Gaz? August is Audio Appreciation Month and we want sonic/sound squaddies! Here's my list to get the ball rolling:

1. Black Bolt: Blackagar Boltagon is the leader of the Inhumans, for which we have NONE in SHSO. He was created by the power duo of Lee/Kirby in the mid-60s and often battled with the FF and Hulk. Black Bolt, like most of the ruling Inhuman class, was exposed (and got his powers) from the mutating Terragin Mist. He should have cleverly-named PUs/HU like "Whisper" and "Inside Voice".
    2. Banshee: Sean Cassidy was a member of the NYPD and INTERPOL. An Irish cop, what a stretch, Marvel! I'd love for him to have a 'Confusion-type' (baddies attack each other) P2. And some screamer should have an "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" attack...why not Banshee? or...
    3. Songbird/Screaming Mimi: If we can only have one version of Melissa Joan Gold, I'd prefer Songbird (I completely agree she MUST have a Screaming Mimi emote, though). I like that she has the ability to make 'sound constructs' and would love to see her PUs/HU reflect that with a giant sound hammer and sword, Songbird could yell "Hammer-time!" and "En Garde!" for those attacks. If we get Screaming Mimi, I'd want to see an Angar the Screamer (her boyfriend) power emote.
    4. Dazzler: Everyone SHOULD want a disco-style, roller-skating Alison Blaire. Dazzler converts sounds to light energy (attacks). I'd love for her to have her PUs/HU based on audio players- Walkman, Discman, MP3, and boombox. The latter would be fantastic if she took the John Cusack Say Anything pose.
    5. Thunderer: (taken from my recent "T" list) AKA The Black Avenger. This character from the 1940's, Jerry Carstairs, was the FIRST sonic hero. His costume and cape were designed by himself, a radio-engineer, to focus amplified sound (sonic scream tech) to deafen opponents and level structures. NOT ONE SONIC HERO, Gaz?! I would love to see a loud, cape waving fart emote. Make this an attack, too!
    6. Siryn: Theresa Maeve Rourke Cassidy has all of her daddy's (Banshee) powers, so Gaz can easily make one design and one set of attacks for the two of them. They could just give Siryn a ]sonic-lance' attack to be different. Two for the price of one, Gaz!
    7. Klaw: Ulysses Klaw is the first pure villain on this list (yes I know Screaming Mimi was mainly a villain...). He killed Black Panther's father while stealing the vibranium he needed for his sound tranducer. He lost his hand in the fight and now uses the vibranium-powered prosthetic to do evil. Klaw's body is now pure sound, and is harnessed as a construct made by AIM. I'd love to use Black Panther against him in a mission with Klaw shooting sonic blasts at me.
    8. Ruckus: I think anyone who watched the early 90's X-Men cartoon wants all of the Nasty Boys and their leader, Mr. Sinister in SHSO. Clement Wilson would make a great Sub-boss.
    9. Motormouth: It would be hard for Gaz to add a character who is known for her foul-mouth. But, Harley Davis with her teleportation shoes and swonic-scream would be fun. I'd love to see the comic curseword symbols above her head while she performs her PUs/HU. I'd also like to see her ridiculously weaponized partner, Killpower, in SHSO, too.
    10. Dr. Bong: We get that this character was named for pot-smoking and not the sound his bell shaped helmet makes. BUT, doesn't Howard the Duck need his main archenemy in the game (She-Hulk and Deadpool often fight him, too)? Don't we deserve Howard the Duck, too?!!! I'd love to see the boss fight happen in a Psychiatrist office with Dr. Bong screwing different gauntlets onto is severed hand's nub for different attacks. It would be funny to have Fifi the Duck, his receptionist, calling on baddies to aid him during the boss fight, too. ESPECIALLY if one of the baddies was Hellcow. Rats, Dr. Bong should be higher on my list!
    11. Kylun: OK, I get it. Kylun's, AKA Colin McKay, sound mimicry is hardly an audio power that would get him into SHSO. BUT, it is an audio power so it fits...loosely. The main reason to put Kylun on any list is that he is a swordfighting, fur-clad member of Excalibur. Kylun wields two twin mystical swords, the Blades of Zz'ria. Don't we need a double sword hero (I know Elektra's sais can be considered swords...)?
    12. Lady Lark/Skylark: Linda Lewis was a professional singer when she was kidnapped and augmented by Dr. Decibel. She was in a relationship with the Golden/Black Archer (comic mirror duo from DC's Black Canary and Green Arrow) and got her wings from Blue Eagle. She changed her name to Skylark once she was able to fly with her newly-gifted wings.
    13. Shriek: Frances Louise Barrison AKA Sandra Deel was a drug-dealer who got shot in the head and moved to Cloak's Dark Dimenesion. When she came back her left eye glowed (where she was shot) and was able to shoot sonic blasts out of her hands. Her main storyline had her partnering with Carnage.
    14. Johnny Guitar:I'd love to battle Dazzler's foe with his sonic blasting guitar, with Dazzler! A machine-gun toting Dr. Sax would make for a cool boss-duo.
    15. Voice: SHSO needs more fatties. I'd like a mission where the Voice is commanding other heroes to attack you on the boss level. It could be similar to Kingpin's but if it was in a circus/carnival mission it would be AMAZING. Speaking of characters who went by "Voice"...
    16. Angar the Screamer: AKA Voice AKA Scream. Angar was also Screaming Mimi's boyfriend and crime-partner. I would love to see him have hippie-tripping hallucinogenic sonic attacks. It would be cool if it was dual boss level against Screaming Mimi, too.
    17. Vox: Latin for voice (U2's Bono chose this surname making his 'name' Good Voice), Vox is the leader of Kentucky's Initiative team- Action Pack. Action Pack also has the supermodel Prima Donna and the goofy Frog-Man.
    18. Dr. Decibel: Any other Squadron Supreme fans here (SHS did have Nighthawk, Power Princess, and Hyperion in an episode)? If you are, you know that Dr. Decibel uses a sonic gun for his team the Institute of Evil.
    19. DJ: Mark Sheppard is dead, but his "Acoustic Eclectic Mimicry" power was pretty cool. He was able to turn sound energy into other energy (like Dazzler) but the new energy was specific to the music genre input. Concussive blasts (from rock music), Photokinesis (from Dance music), Flight (from Gospel/Inspirational), and Forcefields (from Classical) would make excellent PUs/HU, especially if Gaz added them as sound effects in missions.
    20. Thunderclap: Stanley George Johnson is a superhero whose power is generated from hydraulic gloves that can clap faster than the speed of sound. I would love different "clap" attacks like "Golf Clap" and "Slow Clap" for his PUs/HU.
    21. Rhapsody: (Snipped from her wiki) While music is playing in the vicinity - usually through her playing her own violin or flute - Rachel Argosy can fly and warp minds to manipulate emotions, induce hallucinations in others, or control minds completely. She's a villain.
    22. Sonic: Daniel Bannon is a member of the Seekers, a merc team consisting of former AIM scientists who specialized in armors. He has a chest-mounted sonic cannon.
    23. White Noise: Daughter of Deathbird and member of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard. Would love some shi'ar ANYTHING in SHSO.

Can you hear me now?!!

Quote Originally Posted by centurianspy View Post
    can you hear me, gaz? August is audio appreciation month and we want sonic/sound squaddies! Here's my list to get the ball rolling:

1. black bolt: Blackagar boltagon is the leader of the inhumans, for which we have none in shso. He was created by the power duo of lee/kirby in the mid-60s and often battled with the ff and hulk. Black bolt, like most of the ruling inhuman class, was exposed (and got his powers) from the mutating terragin mist. He should have cleverly-named pus/hu like "whisper" and "inside voice".
    2. banshee: Sean cassidy was a member of the nypd and interpol. An irish cop, what a stretch, marvel! I'd love for him to have a 'confusion-type' (baddies attack each other) p2. And some screamer should have an "i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" attack...why not banshee? Or...
    3. songbird/screaming mimi: If we can only have one version of melissa joan gold, i'd prefer songbird (i completely agree she must have a screaming mimi emote, though). I like that she has the ability to make 'sound constructs' and would love to see her pus/hu reflect that with a giant sound hammer and sword, songbird could yell "hammer-time!" and "en garde!" for those attacks. If we get screaming mimi, i'd want to see an angar the screamer (her boyfriend) power emote.
    4. dazzler: Everyone should want a disco-style, roller-skating alison blaire. Dazzler converts sounds to light energy (attacks). I'd love for her to have her pus/hu based on audio players- walkman, discman, mp3, and boombox. The latter would be fantastic if she took the john cusack say anything pose.
    5. thunderer: (taken from my recent "t" list) aka the black avenger. This character from the 1940's, jerry carstairs, was the first sonic hero. His costume and cape were designed by himself, a radio-engineer, to focus amplified sound (sonic scream tech) to deafen opponents and level structures. Not one sonic hero, gaz?! I would love to see a loud, cape waving fart emote. Make this an attack, too!
    6. siryn: Theresa maeve rourke cassidy has all of her daddy's (banshee) powers, so gaz can easily make one design and one set of attacks for the two of them. They could just give siryn a ]sonic-lance' attack to be different. Two for the price of one, gaz!
    7. klaw: Ulysses klaw is the first pure villain on this list (yes i know screaming mimi was mainly a villain...). He killed black panther's father while stealing the vibranium he needed for his sound tranducer. He lost his hand in the fight and now uses the vibranium-powered prosthetic to do evil. Klaw's body is now pure sound, and is harnessed as a construct made by aim. I'd love to use black panther against him in a mission with klaw shooting sonic blasts at me.
    8. ruckus: I think anyone who watched the early 90's x-men cartoon wants all of the nasty boys and their leader, mr. Sinister in shso. Clement wilson would make a great sub-boss.
    9. motormouth: It would be hard for gaz to add a character who is known for her foul-mouth. But, harley davis with her teleportation shoes and swonic-scream would be fun. I'd love to see the comic curseword symbols above her head while she performs her pus/hu. I'd also like to see her ridiculously weaponized partner, killpower, in shso, too.
    10. dr. Bong: We get that this character was named for pot-smoking and not the sound his bell shaped helmet makes. But, doesn't howard the duck need his main archenemy in the game (she-hulk and deadpool often fight him, too)? Don't we deserve howard the duck, too?!!! I'd love to see the boss fight happen in a psychiatrist office with dr. Bong screwing different gauntlets onto is severed hand's nub for different attacks. It would be funny to have fifi the duck, his receptionist, calling on baddies to aid him during the boss fight, too. Especially if one of the baddies was hellcow. Rats, dr. Bong should be higher on my list!
    11. kylun: Ok, i get it. Kylun's, aka colin mckay, sound mimicry is hardly an audio power that would get him into shso. But, it is an audio power so it fits...loosely. The main reason to put kylun on any list is that he is a swordfighting, fur-clad member of excalibur. Kylun wields two twin mystical swords, the blades of zz'ria. Don't we need a double sword hero (i know elektra's sais can be considered swords...)?
    12. lady lark/skylark: Linda lewis was a professional singer when she was kidnapped and augmented by dr. Decibel. She was in a relationship with the golden/black archer (comic mirror duo from dc's black canary and green arrow) and got her wings from blue eagle. She changed her name to skylark once she was able to fly with her newly-gifted wings.
    13. shriek: Frances louise barrison aka sandra deel was a drug-dealer who got shot in the head and moved to cloak's dark dimenesion. When she came back her left eye glowed (where she was shot) and was able to shoot sonic blasts out of her hands. Her main storyline had her partnering with carnage.
    14. johnny guitar:i'd love to battle dazzler's foe with his sonic blasting guitar, with dazzler! A machine-gun toting dr. Sax would make for a cool boss-duo.
    15. voice: Shso needs more fatties. I'd like a mission where the voice is commanding other heroes to attack you on the boss level. It could be similar to kingpin's but if it was in a circus/carnival mission it would be amazing. Speaking of characters who went by "voice"...
    16. angar the screamer: Aka voice aka scream. Angar was also screaming mimi's boyfriend and crime-partner. I would love to see him have hippie-tripping hallucinogenic sonic attacks. It would be cool if it was dual boss level against screaming mimi, too.
    17. vox: Latin for voice (u2's bono chose this surname making his 'name' good voice), vox is the leader of kentucky's initiative team- action pack. Action pack also has the supermodel prima donna and the goofy frog-man.
    18. dr. Decibel: Any other squadron supreme fans here (shs did have nighthawk, power princess, and hyperion in an episode)? If you are, you know that dr. Decibel uses a sonic gun for his team the institute of evil.
    19. dj: Mark sheppard is dead, but his "acoustic eclectic mimicry" power was pretty cool. He was able to turn sound energy into other energy (like dazzler) but the new energy was specific to the music genre input. Concussive blasts (from rock music), photokinesis (from dance music), flight (from gospel/inspirational), and forcefields (from classical) would make excellent pus/hu, especially if gaz added them as sound effects in missions.
    20. thunderclap: Stanley george johnson is a superhero whose power is generated from hydraulic gloves that can clap faster than the speed of sound. I would love different "clap" attacks like "golf clap" and "slow clap" for his pus/hu.
    21. rhapsody: (snipped from her wiki) while music is playing in the vicinity - usually through her playing her own violin or flute - rachel argosy can fly and warp minds to manipulate emotions, induce hallucinations in others, or control minds completely. She's a villain.
    22. sonic: Daniel bannon is a member of the seekers, a merc team consisting of former aim scientists who specialized in armors. He has a chest-mounted sonic cannon.
    23. white noise: Daughter of deathbird and member of the shi'ar imperial guard. Would love some shi'ar anything in shso.

Can you hear me now?!!
    Black Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "T" List- Bad Guy Edition

I missed the maintenance...I'm happy with Electro. Here's my tardy list:

1. Toad: Mortimer Toynbee is my favorite Brotherhood member. I would love to see a swamp mission in the game with alligators and giant mosquitos. Toad should be able to wall-crawl and should be the first TRIPLE jump character. He should have passive health regeneration. His PUs/HU should include: A hopping attack (like T'Challa's, McCoy's, or Greer's- suggested names "Let's Go to the Hop!" or "Unhoppable"); a throat-swelling, air attack (suggested name: "R-R-R-Ribbit!!!"); a sticky-acid spit attack (suggested name: "Loogie"), and a tongue-lashing attack (suggested name: "I Whip My Tongue Back N' Forth").
    2. Trapster: I think we'd all rather have Peter Petruski under the moniker Paste-Pot Pete. AND we'd all want a voice interaction with MODOK. I think it would be amazing to have him walk up walls (not crawl) and Pete should also be able to fly using anti-gravity discs. I think Gaz could reuse some of the 'netting' animation (think Hawkeye's) and Red Skull's slow-down move for Pete's attacks.
    3. Thunderball: Eliot Franklin (A different Marvel Eliot Franklin than "Clown" or "Griffin") is a member of the Wrecking Crew. There should be a Wrecking Crew mission, it would be awesome if it was on a construction site with swinging girders, falling ladders/scaffolding, and wet cement. Thunderball should also have an electrified-ball attack.
    4. Tombstone: The main reason I want this African-American Albino in the game is because I want The Hand to be in this game. The Hand was created by the AMAZING Frank Miller. I would LOVE to have a Japanese-style mission where members of The Chaste drop in to help you fight The Hand's ninja hordes.
    5. Tarantula: 2nd of the six Marvel Tarantulas this is Anton Miguel Rodriguez. I would love to see a Roxxon mission where you chase Tarantula through one of the Brand Corp. chemical plants and he mutates to the giant, spider-like monster.
    6. Titania: Mary MacPherran was a scrawny, often-bullied social outcast who agreed to undergo Dr. Doom's metahuman experimentation in exchange for loyalty. she now is a giant bruiser who is married to Absorbing Man.
    7. Thundra: I get that she is hardly a true villain, but Thundra's need to ensure the existance (and superiority) of the future Femizonia often pits her against the 'good guys'. Thundra should have a sword and her bracelet-chain for weapons. I'd like to hear the flirty banter between her and Thing, too.
    8. Terrax the Tamer: I said it before, I'll say it again...let's get ALL of Heralds of Galactus in SHSO (That would be an EPIC survivor mission fighting all of them with a Galactus boss level). Terrax has massive ground attacks and wields the Power Cosmic in his scythe.
    9. Tiger Shark: Todd Arliss was an Olympic swimmer who underwent the demented Dr. Dorcas' experimental genetic engineering process that gave him shark DNA. He is one of Namor's main enemies and would be the perfect choice for a mission in an underwater theme that mainly gives us Namor.
    10. T-Ray: My second albino on this list...The "other" Wade Wilson is the nemesis of Deadpool and wields an Egyptian axe and throwing stars. He also has magical abilities granted to him through mystical, papyrus hieroglyphics.

Now to dig into the game files...

Default Pictorial CBR Codebreaker Report

Edit: PLEASE do not discuss the spoilers on this page on our "Ground Zero" thread without using spoiler tags. [ spoil ] & [ /spoil ] (without the spaces). Thanks!

It looks like the first GotG member to get coding is...

Wolverine_6 is in the code now, and since we have just 5 of these guys, and we know X-Force is after GotG...maybe that means...Edit: X-Force Wolverine has been confirmed,

Edit: Magenta found this little gem, too-

We knew Rocket was coming, and we know he will not be in a Mystery Box, from SDCC.

Stay tuned, True Believers!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-08-2014 at 10:24 AM.

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Okay... So here's my list...

1.) Sandman - Given that there's a lot of Spidermen and Venom running around in-game. Also with a hint of Sinister Six, I won't really mind seeing him in-game. *cough*AlsosinceAnti-VenomandAgentVenomshowedupwhynotbecause...lockboxl ololol*cough*

2.) Black Bolt - We need more sound-oriented heroes. Also, I bet his attacks are gonna be a SCREAM when he shows up.

3.) Domino - Cable and Deadpool are already in-game! Where's the probability-manipulating gun-toting lady of the bunch?

4.) Mockingbird - Again, lots of Avengers are already in-game and she's not yet in. I'm feeling she'll have some stuns in her SHSO moveset.

5.) X-23 - There's already lots of Wolverines in-game and she's still not around.

6.) Captain Britain - He already showed in the Super Hero Squad Show, so why not?

7.) Black Knight - I just really, really want him in-game after finding out so much stuff about him. Also his Hero-Up might involve summoning Valinor. Also... Swords! LOTS OF SWORDS!

8.) Medusa - The situation will be very, very... hairy if she gets to be in-game. Tresemme Tresemme Oooh La La!

9.) Warriors Three (Hogun/Fandral/Volstagg) - If I recall correctly, they appeared in the Super Hero Squad Show except they're in those Asgardian Metal Rock attires. It would be fun to see these three show up in the game, I've been quite amused with these three on the other Marvel game that I can play via browser. *cough*MAA*cough*

10.) Jocasta - The fact she was created by Ultron and she turns against him... I won't mind seeing her in-game!

11.) Crystal - I love elementalists! She would a nice addition especially when the Inhumans begin showing up.

12.) Union Jack - Bucky and Steve are already in-game and then this Invader is still not around? It would be great if he gets the chance to be finally playable.

13.) Commander A - After reading and clearing Captain America Corps and already owning all of the Caps in-game, I won't mind seeing Kiyoshi Morales finally hit the playable character roster.

14.) U.S Agent - See reason above.

15.) Sunfire - Squirrel Girl and Moon Knight are already around (Guess the reference). Where's Sunfire? Also, it will be fun if he'll be like bragging about his powers while melting enemies' faces with his fiery attacks.

16.) Sif - Valkyrie and a whole posse of Thors are already playable. We need the Asgardian Goddess of War to finally PWN some villains.

17.) Ares - Speaking of Gods of War, there's also Ares! There's nothing more fun than watching gladiator action right on Hero Up!

18.) Cannonball - He'll be a BLAST! Also, pinball action against villains or blasting off in their faces... Why not?

19.) Spiral - But she has six arms! Doesn't bother me at all... Her moveset is likely a mix of ranged and melee attacks seeing she's capable of fighting with blades and magic at the same time while dancing! A whirling dervish in the battlefield.

20.) Pyro - I blame his X-Men Evolution incarnation for this. I bet he'll have lots of ridiculous in-game quotes just to go with his "fun" ways with fire.

21.) Diamondback - After being introduced to her by a friend of mine, I would like to see Diamondback in-game. I have a feeling her moveset will consist majorly of her throwing those diamond-like projectiles.

22.) Moonstone - I have this sudden urge just to see her annoy the daylights out of Ms. Marvel. I'm seeing her moveset a bit similar to Carol's but have their own twists.

23.) Omega Sentinel - It would be cool to have a playable Sentinel. Karima might have a mixed moveset of melee attacks (Plasma Knives) and an arsenal of ranged energy attacks.

EDIT: Added Pyro, Spiral, Diamondback, Moonstone and Omega Sentinel to my list. Pictures later because my net's kinda jammy at the moment.
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 08-08-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFlakes View Post
    Okay... So here's my list...
    It's a beaut!

1.) Sandman
    *cough*next week*cough*

2.) Black Bolt - We need more sound-oriented heroes.
    What sound heroes DO we have? Are you referring to Hulk's Thunderclap, burp, and scream? or maybe Mohawk Storm's rock scream? maybe Impy's scream?...We don't have a pure sound/sonic character

3.) Domino
    I'm wondering what female (if any) we'll get for X-Force...Domino or a new Psylocke? Maybe your #5?

5.) X-23 -
    See above...she was in SHS, too!

6.) Captain Britain - He already showed in the Super Hero Squad Show, so why not?
    IN THE BEST EPISODE! I'd LOVE either an "O Captain, My Captain" Theme or an Excalibur Theme.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

We knew Rocket was coming, and we know he will not be in a Mystery Box, from SDCC.
    What other SHSO news was at SDCC?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatster9000x View Post
    What other SHSO news was at SDCC?
    Just confirmation of GotG Theme and X-Force Theme.

Hoping we get the following for the X-Force Theme

X Force Deadpool: They said they wanted to add more Deadpool "goodness" to the game a few months back in a Feedback Friday.

X23: She was made as a toy alongside Cable and X Force Wolvie which is now in the coding. Here is a link to the picture http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

Domino. The could re-use Avengers Black widow`s model for her and add a few new move`s plus Deadpool mentions her to Red She hulk in a mission when they go together.

X Force Wolvie: He is already in the coding

Warpath: He is a member of the X Force and was made as a toy. Here is another pic http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/0/6...57001279_o.jpg

Hepzibah: Could re-use the Squirrel Girl model with a few new move`s and there is a pic of her above along with warpath pasted in the link above.

Well there`s my list and I hope we get them all when the theme starts.
    Squad name: Wisdom Brave Rhino

Favorite Characters : Gamora

Spy, do you ever hear from Psingraphd, any more?

CUG
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225