Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Trey and Matt having Father Maxi fight child abusers is nothing new. They did an episode a few years ago where church attendance was down and Father Maxi traveled to The Vatican to change church law. I see nothing wrong with them defending their priest. There are a lot of bad priests out there but there are also a lot of good priests out there. I remember my priest from my church as a stand up up man that no one even questioned. Fifteen years later and there have been no accusations against him.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also in the last video game they mocked child abusing priests as well. Father Maxi has always been the good one and was stunned at what those in charge wanted. Its odd that these parts were somehow missed in the post there. And as far as being conservative , they are currently mocking conservatives pretty hard with the Mr. Garrison storyline that has ran the last couple seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Back then i wasn't conserned with this stuation and care free. Now, i have grown up and it bothers me, If they mock conservatives, they should first mock themselfs. Only conservatives make a priest look good. Stunned by what other priests do my ass... They put marquise de sade in death row in prison for writting those things about priest and nobels... Which priest stood up for De Sade ? none, there are no innocent priests. They all very well organised and protect each other, each and every one of them. Are you blind, i said that book was written in 1750s... more then 250 years of abuse by priests and it's 2019 and finally priests are accused, and what South Park does... By making a priest look good, they give people hope that there are good priests...When people should punish them. there freaking aren't any good priests. Get that in your mind.
    Last edited by Gurz; 10-05-2019 at 05:38 AM.

I agree that there were a lot of priests in the church who covered up the crimes of the bad priests. I am not denying that. But I do not agree with you when you say there are no good priests. I have met several good priests. men who cared about the church and had faith in the God and people they served. One of the priests I am talking about even testified against a fellow priest who was abusing children. So to say there are no good priests is closed minded and wrong.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I agree that there were a lot of priests in the church who covered up the crimes of the bad priests. I am not denying that. But I do not agree with you when you say there are no good priests. I have met several good priests. men who cared about the church and had faith in the God and people they served. One of the priests I am talking about even testified against a fellow priest who was abusing children. So to say there are no good priests is closed minded and wrong.
    You can't be sure about how good those priests are... after more than 250 years abuse, one priest testified... congurutulations... lol better late than never i guess... I'm Closed minded... lol your case is like after one guy's years and years of evil, that one guy does a single good deed and all of a sudden he's a saint.
    Last edited by Gurz; 10-05-2019 at 06:48 AM.

I am not saying that there is not evil. I am not saying the guy is a saint. I am just saying that not all priests are bad. There are bad figures in every aspect of history. The church does have a bad history I am not debating that. But I am going to debate that all priests are bad or that being part of the church makes a person evil or a pedophile.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

People complain about Simpsons, but it continues to make me laugh. Yet I haven't laughed at South Park since around Season 10. And I'm just about disgusted by this Tegrity crap lately.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Back then i wasn't conserned with this stuation and care free. Now, i have grown up and it bothers me, If they mock conservatives, they should first mock themselfs.
    If Parker & Stone are deep conservatives they have literally mocked themselves for a number of years and the Garrison arc where they made them look spineless , weak willed and desperate. So yeah they have comically mocked themselves....if they are conservative.

Only conservatives make a priest look good. Stunned by what other priests do my ass... They put marquise de sade in death row in prison for writting those things about priest and nobels... Which priest stood up for De Sade ? none, there are no innocent priests. They all very well organised and protect each other, each and every one of them. Are you blind, i said that book was written in 1750s... more then 250 years of abuse by priests and it's 2019 and finally priests are accused, and what South Park does... By making a priest look good, they give people hope that there are good priests...When people should punish them. there freaking aren't any good priests. Get that in your mind.
    South Park is making 1 Priest look good and its Maxi. He has made others and even the main church look bad in episodes. I think you really need to go back , examine the episodes and even the last game to see this. Also as some have mentioned to say every Priest is an abuser who cover ups allegations is pretty wild to make. Because I'm sure some Priests do not do this and do care about the teachings they spread.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

I don't know dude, when i thought about it again, what really bothered me was Good priests will take care of bad priests, the cruch will sort themself out kind of message that they gave bothered me the most. I mean where were they these so called good priests for more than 250 years.... :/ That message doesn't feel right. But i think i was too harsh when i said that i would never watch south park again.... everyone can make mistakes.
    Last edited by Gurz; 10-07-2019 at 01:51 AM.

South Park had its episodes "Band in China" removed from Chinese internet and streaming over what they did.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/...WwskimKSfZxluY

Tonight South Park celebrates its 300th episode. Quite a huge feat for an animated show that has went to 10 episode seasons since 2013.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    South Park had its episodes "Band in China" removed from Chinese internet and streaming over what they did.

Given what happened with NBA and Blizzard, that was super prophetic.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Watched it, laughed, and so not surprised by China banning it.

Poor Pooh Bear. He just wanted a bit of honey.

Tonights episode was pretty good for what it was about.

-

-

-

- Cartman stripping down , greasing himself like a pig to not take shots is pretty funny. The town holding a rodeo type event to inject kids was the type of absurd comedy we expect from South Park.

South Park's episode tonight dealt with Impossible Burger and the comical stance they do with nods towards Soylent Green. Eric having repeatedly having his heart nearly stop at not getting his school food he loves was a funny touch. "We revived him...." raises middle finger..."F----K you ....Wendy."