Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    i'm just gonna leave this here XD

Heh, nice.

Also, nice to have you here, Stjepan.

Spectacular Member

oh i am constantly all over these forums

Heh, yeah, I guess I only just now made the name connection, but I've been a fan of your art for a while.

...and then White Rabbit blows their brains all over the wall.

But really, White Rabbit's stripperific costume doesn't really bother me that much. Emma Frost went around dressed like a third-grade hooker trying to pass herself off as "classy" for most of her villainous existence, and it didn't really detract from the character. Similarly, White Rabbit could work as someone who looks harmless, but is highly lethal.

Of course, they'd have to severely flesh out her character first...
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Its just for some reason DC is pushing her to extraordinary levels for a pin-up character. Seen here in the advert for Forever Evil.

EDIT: Then again David Finch created her so it might be his doing.
    Maybe Finch doesn't see her as just "a pin-up character," as he created her and, y'know, put her in stories as a major character, often in her secret identity where she's not wearing a purposely ridiculous bunny suit, working for charities and talking piano and childhood trauma with Bruce Wayne.

But, y'know, it's easy to get hung up on the ridiculous and oversexed visual that even Batman notes sounds stupid when you actually describe it.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Frankly, I would be embarrassed to buy a book with her on the cover. It's Zenescope level.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Could be an interesting character, if they ever worked at establishing villainesses that aren't Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Talia, Harley Quinn or Lady Shiva for Batman. She had an interesting background and power set, but they never followed through on tell in her story. She'd be an good addition to a revamped Wonderland Gang.

Completely ridiculous costume though. They need to fix that ASAP. It's embarrassing.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 06-08-2014 at 12:15 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Monk View Post
    But really, White Rabbit's stripperific costume doesn't really bother me that much. Emma Frost went around dressed like a third-grade hooker trying to pass herself off as "classy" for most of her villainous existence, and it didn't really detract from the character.
    Oh yes, yes it did detract a lot from Emma Frost.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Completely ridiculous costume though. They need to fix that ASAP. It's embarrassing.
    I'm the only person other that David Finch who found it funny that Batman had to keep asking people "Did you see the woman in her underwear and bunny ears running through here?" only to have them inevitably, say "No," and wonder if he's hallucinating?

Batman: Did you see a woman in frilly underclothes run through here?
    Gordon: No.

Batman: Did you see a half-naked woman with bunny ears in the room with us?
    Two-Face: [flips his coin, looks down] No.

Batman: You saw her, right? Underwear? Bunny ears? Runs around fast? Flirts with me?
    Bane: I will break you!
    Batman: Later. But, bunny girl. You saw her?
    Bane: Break you.

Batman: Flash, you saw the playboy bunny villainess, right?
    Flash: I... um... didn't just run around everywhere at light speed checking. Don't tell Linda.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

I love Sejic. I do. But he really can't talk when it comes to s&m fanservice.

And I'll bet any money at least half the deviant artists drawing her are women.

Professor Pyg is WAY more interesting. I have only read him in the Batman and Robin Vol 1 and 3 though Any other recommendations for him?

They didn't really follow through with the White Rabbit story. Like they had the reveal that she was split into two people, but then Bruce never interacted with her after that. Then she kind of became a background villain. I would like to see the storyline to continue, to wrap it up. However as villains go, the Court of Owls/Talons are most likely the most popular new ones for Batman.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Monk View Post
    . . . But really, White Rabbit's stripperific costume doesn't really bother me that much. Emma Frost went around dressed like a third-grade hooker . . .
    Wasn't Emma a little more . . . mature . . . than your typical 8-or-9-year-old third grader?

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    . . . Batman: Flash, you saw the playboy bunny villainess, right?
    Flash: I... um... didn't just run around everywhere at light speed checking. Don't tell Linda.
    Linda? Who's Linda?

And, by the way, is being "the most popular new Batman villain since Prof. Pyg" really all that much of an achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Linda? Who's Linda?
    Linda is the real Flash's wife.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Astonishing Member

You know Marvel introduced a White Rabbit character back in the 80s, only she was supposed to be a joke, her costume is fairly stripperiffic as well, though she wears a coat, which is more clothes then her DC counterpart. At this point, I would say the serious DC White Rabbit is not much more impressive then the comedic Marvel one.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Lorina_Dodson_(Earth-616)