E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Question Judging Interest in an RPG

Just over a year ago, a bunch of posters were made into a Pantheon and sent to Fantasy RPG World.

Now after all that time they've had to prepare everything, I'm here to judge interest in an RPG for characters set in that world! I'm looking to see what the interest is for both players and GMs, as obviously I'd like to play in it.

I am thinking it'd be somekind of Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 world since they have convenient SRDs for people to see the rules in. Maybe played over on RPOL for all the dice rolling?

What do you guys think?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Well, as the obvious primary antagonist god for the story, presumably I would only be required for occasional monologuing and end of game boss fight, right?

So I could probably manage that.

If it gets any more strenuous than that, I would probably flake completely and leave everyone hanging. Although the whole ‘working from home’ thing makes it slightly easier...

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I wished out of that, but Rpol is always a good choice.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, as the obvious primary antagonist god for the story, presumably I would only be required for occasional monologuing and end of game boss fight, right?
    I meant being characters in the world. Like clerics working for the Gods, or Paladins, or something. Not playing AS the Gods.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

It's too vague. I think you need a little more description as to what players might expect in the game.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Just over a year ago, a bunch of posters were made into a Pantheon and sent to Fantasy RPG World.

Now after all that time they've had to prepare everything, I'm here to judge interest in an RPG for characters set in that world! I'm looking to see what the interest is for both players and GMs, as obviously I'd like to play in it.

I am thinking it'd be somekind of Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 world since they have convenient SRDs for people to see the rules in. Maybe played over on RPOL for all the dice rolling?

What do you guys think?
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. I didn't get to post as much as I wanted too, but it was cool being the God of Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I meant being characters in the world. Like clerics working for the Gods, or Paladins, or something. Not playing AS the Gods.
    Ah. Then chances are I’ll be too flaky.

I’ve seen the posting rate on the majority of RPGs on the site and found myself very much wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ah. Then chances are I’ll be too flaky.

I’ve seen the posting rate on the majority of RPGs on the site and found myself very much wanting.
    Rumbles' RPGs do post pretty frequently from what I recall yeah

Dunno if I could even be eligible considering I was absent for that one
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie