Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Here's something I've been thinking about. So it's pretty obvious that Kraven wants Spidey to kill him. We also know that Peter is rather averse to killing. But.....how would it work in this case? Kraven was already dead and he was brought back to life kicking and screaming. Would it still be immoral to kill him? If someone is brought back to life against their will then is it really cruel to kill them?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Here's something I've been thinking about. So it's pretty obvious that Kraven wants Spidey to kill him. We also know that Peter is rather averse to killing. But.....how would it work in this case? Kraven was already dead and he was brought back to life kicking and screaming. Would it still be immoral to kill him? If someone is brought back to life against their will then is it really cruel to kill them?
    So . . . euthanasia?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

While i do feel that it could be KLH ver 2.0, so far the inclusion of the villains, Kraven's "son", MJ, Felicia and Billy in jeopardy, the issues focusing on a single character at a time make it stand apart from the the first (if that is indeed where this is going). I think Spencer can succeed where Slott failed with Clone Saga the sequel. While in both cases nobody really asked for either Spencer built his saga much better, this could very end with Kraven dead once more but i have to confess i am so far enjoying the journey he is taking us on and i am curious how he will make this stand out as his first big arc.

The Vulture is suppose to be an Electrical Engineer

it would be nice to actually see that part of him
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Tbh i think Kraven will want his son to deal the finishing blow or his son will take the initiative at some point as a final test of worth, sort of like the young lion killing the old to take over the pride or kingdom in this case. He did after all kill his sibling much to his father's approval so that to me serves as evidence of where this story can lead.

I think Kraven's daughter will eliminate both of them ,
    Wherever I Go , The Wind Follows...............................And The Wind , It Smells Like Rain

or.............

the blue centipede guy is the real Kraven

Art for this issue was great. Wish we didn’t have to go back to Ramos.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think they mixed up Mandrill for Bison?
    Who is the Batman looking guy?

kind of funny no wolverines are there.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post

It's Mad-Dog

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post

Mad Dog. It has to be an art error. He was in his more modern look at the start of the arc. He takes a few arrows to the chest. And a semi-Wolverine is there; Fang from the Imperial Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Tbh i think Kraven will want his son to deal the finishing blow or his son will take the initiative at some point as a final test of worth, sort of like the young lion killing the old to take over the pride or kingdom in this case. He did after all kill his sibling much to his father's approval so that to me serves as evidence of where this story can lead.

He can't kill his dad. It will take a spider totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He can't kill his dad. It will take a spider totem.
    ...you lost me. When did Kraven become an inheritor?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    ...you lost me. When did Kraven become an inheritor?
    He had a soliloquy in the first issue of hunted. He was retelling how he got to this point and suggested that only Peter could kill him because of how he was resurrected. They used Peter's blood. And there's some curse aspect because Kraven committed suicide.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-13-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    The Vulture is suppose to be an Electrical Engineer

it would be nice to actually see that part of him
    Almost never having women around him is pretty consistent with my EE education
    Blue text denotes sarcasm