Default The X-men cinematic universe and how X-23 is essential in the next decade

X-men cinematic universe has come to a conclusion next year but still have a decade to cover before reboot but somehow I believe that the next-gen can outdo the older generations in the X-Men Cinematic universe in the box-office by a large margin. Because characters like X-23, Cable, Hellion, Fantomex, Daken, Boom-Boom etc etc are in the helm of this great occasion esepcially with X-23 being helmed as the leader of this future based group.

It could be Sci-fi comic movie taking place like from 2040 to 2120 just expanding through that time.

I have a feeling that this particular set-up and casting could out-do X-men, Avengers etc etc you name it
    Last edited by ComicJoe; 07-04-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

X-23 is capable of great violence and that's what makes her my favourite character. As 11-yrs old she nearly killed x-24 in a violent fashion I mean that is ridiculous and imagine now that she is 20-yrs how much violence she brings while tossing around beheaded heads at 11.
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 07-04-2018 at 01:26 PM.

That’s why she needs to be in the R-rated corner with Cable and Deadpool, so she can thrive independent of Logan, who they will no doubt want in the PG-13 MCU to bounce off of the other A-listers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post
    X-23 is capable of great violence and that's what makes her my favourite character. As 11-yrs old she nearly killed x-24 in a violent fashion I mean that is ridiculous and imagine now that she is 20-yrs how much violence she brings while tossing around beheaded heads at 11.
    that sounds very heroic. . . I mean, the XCU did great when helmed by wolverine taking up all the attention

She is a walking bomb that can explode anytime into killing spree.. absolutely entertaining overall
    Last edited by ComicJoe; 07-04-2018 at 02:27 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That’s why she needs to be in the R-rated corner with Cable and Deadpool, so she can thrive independent of Logan, who they will no doubt want in the PG-13 MCU to bounce off of the other A-listers.
    Still hoping they use her in X-Force. At the very least it makes a good joke for Wade.

"We wanted Wolverine, but Jackman still won't come back. So this is the best we could do."

I also like the idea (I think it was your suggestion) of her establishing a surrogate father/daughter relationship with Cable; she lost her father, and he can't return to his own family. Even the fact that they'd both be trapped out of time (because they would have to use time travel to collect her somehow) would give her something to bond over.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Still hoping they use her in X-Force. At the very least it makes a good joke for Wade.

"We wanted Wolverine, but Jackman still won't come back. So this is the best we could do."

I also like the idea (I think it was your suggestion) of her establishing a surrogate father/daughter relationship with Cable; she lost her father, and he can't return to his own family. Even the fact that they'd both be trapped out of time (because they would have to use time travel to collect her somehow) would give her something to bond over.
    I would rather see things go the opposite meaning Deadpool, Domino and Cable time-travel to the future something like 2060-2070 to meet up with X-23 and her gang. helping her fight her war to conquer Madripoor and helping her establish herself as Queen in madripoor. this could be like 4-5 years post-armegeddon.

There is more story to tell at Cable and X-23 timeline and not to forget Deadpool has nothing to stay behind for in the current timeline he has lost everything since his girlfriend died and that was the only thing that kept him motivated there but he needs newer chellenges and bigger things so diving into the meat-grinder wars X-23 and cable find themselves in would be the right way to go for Deadpool because there is very rich story there and if he could become part of that it would be great for deadpool as character

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I agree. all these characters are suited for R-rated. Cable has to make more use of his time-travel device

BANNED

I would rather see things go the opposite meaning Deadpool, Domino and Cable time-travel to the future something like 2060-2070 to meet up with X-23 and her gang.
    You're positively obsessed with aging Laura up in the movies.

Yeah, I like Laura younger. Early teens. I don’t even care if the X-Force version syncs up with the version from Logan exactly, as the Deadpool/X-Force timeline seems to be a different one anyway from the other X-films (though I did like the fact that she’s half Hispanic and speaks fluent Spanish; would be cool with keeping that aspect).

Quote Originally Posted by ComicJoe View Post
    X-men cinematic universe has come to a conclusion next year but still have a decade to cover before reboot but somehow I believe that the next-gen can outdo the older generations in the X-Men Cinematic universe in the box-office by a large margin. Because characters like X-23, Cable, Hellion, Fantomex, Daken, Boom-Boom etc etc are in the helm of this great occasion esepcially with X-23 being helmed as the leader of this future based group.

It could be Sci-fi comic movie taking place like from 2040 to 2120 just expanding through that time.

I have a feeling that this particular set-up and casting could out-do X-men, Avengers etc etc you name it
    lol what? X--23? I love me some laura but i'm just not seeing it from disney/marvel.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol what? X--23? I love me some laura but i'm just not seeing it from disney/marvel.
    I don't know about that, some of the stuff in the ANW run with gabby and their pet wolverine seems right up Disney/Marvel's alley.