BANNED

Default Is Gotham City Still Retro in The New Batman Adventures?

This is something I have been wondering for a while now.

In Batman: The Animated Series, Gotham was retro, with everything looking like the 1940's, from the buildings, cars and fashions.

In the New Batman Adventures, I read that Gotham was more modern in this show, but I noticed that the cars, buildings and fashions still look old, more like 1950's or 1960's.

So my question here Is Gotham City still retro in the New Batman Adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider969 View Post
    This is something I have been wondering for a while now.
    In Batman: The Animated Series, Gotham was retro, with everything looking like the 1940's, from the buildings, cars and fashions.
    In the New Batman Adventures, I read that Gotham was more modern in this show, but I noticed that the cars, buildings and fashions still look old, more like 1950's or 1960's.
    So my question here Is Gotham City still retro in the New Batman Adventures?
    Well first, couldn't you've looked at Wikipedia, and some images on google ?
    You would have found out that "New Batman Adventures" is a direct follow up to "Batman: The Animated Series", and that it happens 2 years after, thus with the same Gotham.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    Well first, couldn't you've looked at Wikipedia, and some images on google ?
    You would have found out that "New Batman Adventures" is a direct follow up to "Batman: The Animated Series", and that it happens 2 years after, thus with the same Gotham.
    I did, that is where I got the information from. I know it happens 2 years after, and that it is the same Gotham, but there were some changes. I know it is a direct follow up to Batman The Animated Series, which is why I am asking this question.
    Last edited by Raider969; 03-29-2020 at 05:15 AM.