Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default MCU Hela vs DCEU Trinity

Yeah, she's that impressive.

Clark's alive, Diana is not holding back, & Bruce has all the gear he can get his hands on.

Hela has her pet doggie.

FIGHT!

What on Earth is Batman even doing here?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    What on Earth is Batman even doing here?
    Covering fire, strategy, and... completeness.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    Covering fire, strategy, and... completeness.
    They all die, amusingly enough. So I suppose that's a form of completion.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

To expand upon this further.

-Spoilers, I guess-

Hela was completely unbothered by being run through with a spear. Solo'd the Army of Asgard, no-sold Thor's hits, and similarly tanked a full power Thor's "biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts", she was capable of mass summoning daggers/swords/spears capable of punching through Thor with contemptuous ease, was able to physically overpower him and shatter Mjolnir, and was otherwise on a tier well beyond what's being brought to bear against here here.

Fenris (the doggy), was also slapping the complete mess out of the Hulk, and only lost because he fell off the waterfall at the edge of Asgard.

As an aside, the reason that Hela shrugging off a full power Thor is so relevant here is because a full power Thor was no-selling the Hulk, and was literally slapping the **** out of him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

-Spoilers, I guess-

Hela was completely unbothered by being run through with a spear. Solo'd the Army of Asgard, no-sold Thor's hits, and similarly tanked a full power Thor's "biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning bolts", she was capable of mass summoning daggers/swords/spears capable of punching through Thor with contemptuous ease, was able to physically overpower him and shatter Mjolnir, and was otherwise on a tier well beyond what's being brought to bear against here here.

Fenris (the doggy), was also slapping the complete mess out of the Hulk, and only lost because he fell off the waterfall at the edge of Asgard.

As an aside, the reason that Hela shrugging off a full power Thor is so relevant here is because a full power Thor was no-selling the Hulk, and was literally slapping the **** out of him.
    spoilers:

What I don't get is what that electric gizmo was hurting Thor at all. Even when Thor went Super and started channeling lightning all over himself, it still dropped him, which doesn't make much sense.

Loki's reaction seeing Hulk again was priceless though.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    spoilers:

What I don't get is what that electric gizmo was hurting Thor at all. Even when Thor went Super and started channeling lightning all over himself, it still dropped him, which doesn't make much sense.

Loki's reaction seeing Hulk again was priceless though.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I just chalk it up to being "tech", because the same was capable of, no doubt, freezing the Hulk who has super regen. I guess an explanation could be that it paralyzes the nerves and isn't necessarily an electroshock thing.

Also, did you catch the Beta Ray Bill cameo (the statue), and the Juggernaut cameo (during the Sakaar intro video) ?
    end of spoilers

Arx Inosaan

spoilers:
    I just chalk it up to being "tech", because the same was capable of, no doubt, freezing the Hulk who has super regen. I guess an explanation could be that it paralyzes the nerves and isn't necessarily an electroshock thing.

Also, did you catch the Beta Ray Bill cameo (the statue), and the Juggernaut cameo (during the Sakaar intro video) ?
    end of spoilers
    Fair enough!

I don't believe I did. I'll be sure to double check for those when the DVD comes out.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I did not, but...
    spoilers:
    ... did you spot that the Bi-Beast was clearly a former champion of Sakaar because he was on the statue too. Loving the obscurity of that.
    end of spoilers

-Spoilers, I guess-

Yeah when the heroes plan to finally stop her is,

spoilers:
    Let full powered Surtur nuke Asgard and her along with it, and it's considered the best option
    end of spoilers

You know you're dealing with whole new levels of power/durability.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Ooops 10 char
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Yeah when the heroes plan to finally stop her is,

spoilers:
    Let full powered Surtur nuke Asgard and her along with it, and it's considered the best option
    end of spoilers

You know you're dealing with whole new levels of power/durability.
    And...
    spoilers:
    ... we still don’t know it killed her. She could have survived that ****.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

I'll come back to ya once Justice League comes out to better gauge Supes and Wonder Woman's skill level, to see how they stack up against Steppenwolf who looks to be a total monster himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I did not, but...
    spoilers:
    ... did you spot that the Bi-Beast was clearly a former champion of Sakaar because he was on the statue too. Loving the obscurity of that.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yes that was fantastic, also looked like Man-thing and Ares were there as well. But the Juggernaut thing, along with the fact that when Odin dies his golden essence has a rough outline of a Phoenix, is great.
    end of spoilers

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    I'll come back to ya once Justice League comes out to better gauge Supes and Wonder Woman's skill level, to see how they stack up against Steppenwolf who looks to be a total monster himself.
    Skill level is irrelevant if they can't hurt the woman.

Arx Inosaan