Mighty Member

I'am a renewed show, I turned myself into a renewed show Morty!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

remember leon from yugioh? you know, that kid with the fairy tale deck who faced yugi in the KC grand prix?

well, they made his deck.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Really very sad to hear that Brooklyn Nine-Nine is cancelled.

That show was super solid.

Also, I don't think 70 episodes of Rick and Morty is a good idea. The last season was mostly bland to actively bad with about two decent episodes in the whole run. I don't think giving them this much rope is a good idea.

Also, the fans. Jesus, the fans make me actively root against the show.

They canceled Brooklyn Nine-Nine? C'mon. That show was good.

This is why I will eventually kill all of you.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Yeah, apparently we're not allowed nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, apparently we're not allowed nice things.
    I mean Rick and Morty is okay, I guess. As you noted though, the fans sort of ruin things.

Bleh. I'll just watch reruns of Penny Dreadful, and force myself through Stranger Things, I guess.

Avoided that one because of people, too.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

We all know that you're too lazy and rich to do that. Also, allowing fans to affect your enjoyment of a show is weakness. Weakness, I say!
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-10-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    We all know that you're too lazy and rich to do that. Also, allowing fans to affect your enjoyment of a show is weakness. Weakness, I say!
    Pff not when they're part of Nyarlathotep's Degenerate Host. Ruins the enjoyment when all you hear is screeching.

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Who do I have to beat up to stop the cancellation of Brooklyn Nine Nine? I'll do it.

Just don't cancel, it's such a great sitcom and there are too few of those anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by cthulhu_of_r'lyeh View Post
    they canceled brooklyn nine-nine? C'mon. That show was good.

This is why i will eventually kill all of you.
    oh **** all kinds of duck!

Current mood: The gigantic cowboy scream from big enough (damn you youtube and your memes)

Context: Well my meds have damaged my thyroid gland. So not feeling as hungry as I should. Keeping the weight now due to body wanting it on “reserve energy.”

So now new pills for that, got to wake up same time every day now to ingest a new pill and wait thirty minutes before I eat anything.

Also this **** may take my hair.

Good news: Kicked prediabtes ass (5.3 on sugar scale. No risk) and my other guts are working and everything is “low.”

So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Current mood: The gigantic cowboy scream from big enough (damn you youtube and your memes)

Context: Well my meds have damaged my thyroid gland. So not feeling as hungry as I should. Keeping the weight now due to body wanting it on “reserve energy.”

So now new pills for that, got to wake up same time every day now to ingest a new pill and wait thirty minutes before I eat anything.

Also this **** may take my hair.

Good news: Kicked prediabtes ass (5.3 on sugar scale. No risk) and my other guts are working and everything is “low.”

So yeah.
    nice to see friends healthy

that's what i like about gamaran: the various weapons and styles. from swords to clubs to naginatas to spears to even rapiers. just such a wide variety of weapons that makes all the fights memorable.

also, i like the fact that gama doesn't have a regular special sword or nothing. his swords crack, break and shatter in his fights.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Also, allowing fans to affect your enjoyment of a show is weakness. Weakness, I say!
    Agreed, if rumbles has taught me anything it's if you let bad fans affect your enjoyment of everything you'll never enjoy anything. We've had enough raids from off-site that prove anything, even castlevania, has fans that will turn franchises into something ugly with their zealotry.

honestly, this is the only place i interact with fans of shows, series, manga, etc, that i like. i just don't deal with the overall fandom of shows like SU and rick and morty.