Page 22 of 833 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    To be frank based on her list of dominions alone osthur should be more complex than a simple goodie two shoes who can do no wrong. I mean as order she literally can do no wrong, but as the grey goddess yeah she should definitely have done certain things. The problem is that osthur is already sooo powerful it is difficult to determine weather she is even under the demiurge anymore. I mean this woman casually created new species entire pantheons the entire astral realm is her temple she has multiple dimensions and is as per her own words and the vishanti above the likes and inner functions of eternity. Affecting eternity wontt affect her. Or the other vishanti members with the only person big enough to check them is the living tribunal. She can casually destroy and remake the multi verse and is the only principality whose omnipotence is literally under speculation as many believe she might actually be truly omnipotent.

But forget all that I just want some good characterization for ororo's godmother hihi. She has sooo much to offer to stories and ot would be interesting to see her interact with other heroes rather than just sit an perceive everyone and everything as beneath her. Even calling galactus, a galactus.
    I'm thinking about starting to read Doctor Strange books, not only for Oshtur but also to get to know her better, but being honest I don't see a lot of things about her, Marvel has always been more Chthon, Dimiurge and Gaea that are more popular, but I know that she is extremely powerful like her brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ororo as The Phoenix.
    Attachment 117333
    This is wonderful! I would love for Marvel to confirm its elemental/energetic form, it could be drawn in various shapes, colors, textures, it would be beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I'm thinking about starting to read Doctor Strange books, not only for Oshtur but also to get to know her better, but being honest I don't see a lot of things about her, Marvel has always been more Chthon, Dimiurge and Gaea that are more popular, but I know that she is extremely powerful like her brothers.
    Osthur is not as popular as her brethren but as the vishanti she is probably the most popular after gaea. Marvel focuses on chthon because marvel loves villains. They have this impression that villans or morally ambiguous characters make the best stories, but that is lazy writing if I have ever seen it. No human is a thoroughly good person and neither is a god especially one that resides over balance and is grey in nature that is dark and light. The vishanti together are these almighty mystical beings that are above anyone and anything save the living tribunal and the ine above all and some abstracts. Osthur left to gain knowledge before the elders gods started killing themselves. What happened when she was gone could make for very interesting stories. She literally created the marvel version of Angels.

Incredible Member

Storm has several mystical potentials

Divinity/Godhead she has it but not as developed

White Magic

Elder Storm used magic of the highest tier (forgot the name of it)

Dark Magic (Vampire Storm)

I disagree as shown Storm is already the better when it comes to magic and she didn't even tap into her potential at the time. Hadari Yao also oneshotted Adversary, who stopped Dark Chylde Magik from using her powers before. Currently, Phoenix Echo can't even blast a weak Adversary without fear of him absorbing the phoenix. Meanwhile, Storm completely overpowered him with just a bolt and he ascended into demonic god hood. Magik isn't her equal.

Osthur is not as popular as her brethren but as the vishanti she is probably the most popular after gaea. Marvel focuses on chthon because marvel loves villains. They have this impression that villans or morally ambiguous characters make the best stories, but that is lazy writing if I have ever seen it. No human is a thoroughly good person and neither is a god especially one that resides over balance and is grey in nature that is dark and light. The vishanti together are these almighty mystical beings that are above anyone and anything save the living tribunal and the ine above all and some abstracts. Osthur left to gain knowledge before the elders gods started killing themselves. What happened when she was gone could make for very interesting stories. She literally created the marvel version of Angels.
    It would be very interesting for Storm to completely give up her humanity to have this divine and magical power, or maybe a story where she could explore these facets, the African world and Oshtur!

bc8829af9f6d6f1de36fb2bb4d6fa45f.jpg
    d6cda73aa15e33bd99d0cd97d0c2b7cc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Storm has several mystical potentials

Divinity/Godhead she has it but not as developed

White Magic

Elder Storm used magic of the highest tier (forgot the name of it)

Dark Magic (Vampire Storm)

I disagree as shown Storm is already the better when it comes to magic and she didn't even tap into her potential at the time. Hadari Yao also oneshotted Adversary, who stopped Dark Chylde Magik from using her powers before. Currently, Phoenix Echo can't even blast a weak Adversary without fear of him absorbing the phoenix. Meanwhile, Storm completely overpowered him with just a bolt and he ascended into demonic god hood. Magik isn't her equal.
    In addition to the spells you mentioned, I think others that might be interesting in Storm would be Arcane Magic, Elemental Magic, "Order" Magic, Magia Eldritch (I think it was the one you forgot). Do you know which Issue Adversary defeated Magik in?

And I saw that Asgardian Gods use the Odin Force, while cosmic beings use The Power Cosmic, it would be interesting for Marvel to explore this in other pantheons, starting with Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    It would be very interesting for Storm to completely give up her humanity to have this divine and magical power, or maybe a story where she could explore these facets, the African world and Oshtur!

bc8829af9f6d6f1de36fb2bb4d6fa45f.jpg
    d6cda73aa15e33bd99d0cd97d0c2b7cc.jpg

In addition to the spells you mentioned, I think others that might be interesting in Storm would be Arcane Magic, Elemental Magic, "Order" Magic, Magia Eldritch (I think it was the one you forgot). Do you know which Issue Adversary defeated Magik in?

And I saw that Asgardian Gods use the Odin Force, while cosmic beings use The Power Cosmic, it would be interesting for Marvel to explore this in other pantheons, starting with Storm.
    Storm is very unique in the sense that she is a perfect blend of science and magic. As an omega level mutant and a god she can access magic on a level that that I dont think even she can fathom.

The only other person I can think of is warlock who is perfect combination of magic and science giving rise to the perfect being.

Also I never thought of storm as an angel like being. I mean osthur created the Angel's so if one of storm's state is an angelic appearance it would make sense.

Hey guys I want to ask a question since osthur created the angelic beings in marvel and has the entire astral realm as her temple the astral realm also being known as the spirit realm. Does it mean she is analogous to the trinity in the abrahamic religions. Because the father or mother in this case is osthur, the son is agamotto and the spirit is hag goth and his many hosts. Together the three are the most powerful mystical force in all of marvel. I wanted to know your thoughts on this similarity because I know it isn't intentional.

Hey guys I want to ask a question since osthur created the angelic beings in marvel and has the entire astral realm as her temple the astral realm also being known as the spirit realm. Does it mean she is analogous to the trinity in the abrahamic religions. Because the father or mother in this case is osthur, the son is agamotto and the spirit is hag goth and his many hosts. Together the three are the most powerful mystical force in all of marvel. I wanted to know your thoughts on this similarity because I know it isn't intentional.
    Did Oshtur created these angels who kidnapped Thor's sister Angela? And the Angels in the Ghost Rider books?

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Did Oshtur created these angels who kidnapped Thor's sister Angela? And the Angels in the Ghost Rider books?
    For the Angel's of heven most probably, but for the angel of vengeance and his cohorts that would be yaweh a deity who is the supreme deity of the monotheistic religions in marvel and is treated like a joke or parody character.

Other than that I believe all anglicans and probably far like creatures where created by her. For the heven Angel's it is possible due to the fact that she went under various guises much like her sister whilst travelling the multiverse for knowledge. Creating a race of angelic or bird men known as the akh ma'at when she was in her ma'at form.

She stay ready.

storm2022.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Two of my faves forever on opposite sides.

StormDoom.jpg

Sometimes it just must be. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Could totally see Storm/Cable/Wizkid creating an advanced circuit of this to observe another planet Mentallo can be the "broadcast" telepath on the other planet. lol

observation.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

For the Angel's of heven most probably, but for the angel of vengeance and his cohorts that would be yaweh a deity who is the supreme deity of the monotheistic religions in marvel and is treated like a joke or parody character.

Other than that I believe all anglicans and probably far like creatures where created by her. For the heven Angel's it is possible due to the fact that she went under various guises much like her sister whilst travelling the multiverse for knowledge. Creating a race of angelic or bird men known as the akh ma'at when she was in her ma'at form.
    Ah, you were speaking about the Bird-men of Akah Ma'at! But these aren't Angels as such, but rather a mortal race beholden to Oshtur (even if use of magic during generations later allowed them to Ascend and become Principalities...).

As for Yahwe, while he is used as a joke character, I find it interesting that he fulfilled a role much like Franklin Richards in the previous Multiverse. He is a Creator Deity, but he sees himself as a humble supplier of universes on demand, rather than as a supreme being or similar... If the Celestials or somebody similar want a new universe tailored to their needs, they contract Him. That sounds a lot like somebody with the same powers as Franklin...
    Last edited by Habis; 01-15-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She stay ready.

storm2022.jpg
    Ooo that’s really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Two of my faves forever on opposite sides.

StormDoom.jpg

Sometimes it just must be. lol
    Oh, this is so pretty! Is this from upcoming X-Men Red?
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions