View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 358 of 619 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9276
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I really don't know anyone that likes the head-condom apart from the people drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg yes me, I want him Shirtless. Scott has very nice hair I hate it that they keep making him hide it maybe is to tone down the sexiness.
    They can't handle the Sexclops.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Omg yes me, I want him Shirtless. Scott has very nice hair I hate it that they keep making him hide it maybe is to tone down the sexiness.
    Marvel should really give us more sexy Cyclops.
    sexycyke.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I really don't know anyone that likes the head-condom apart from the people drawing.
    I personally love his hair, headcondom is boring and lazy
    Cyclops.(Scott.Summers).full.505937.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    sexycyke.jpg

I really don't like how large they make his visor most of the times. I like this depiction here. Wide near the eyes, but slim the rest of the way. Covers less of his face.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    sexycyke.jpg

Hickman needs to give us this

Comic Geek in General

I noticed the Visor hasn’t really changed it’s overall design since Giant Size X-Men #1 (except for Morrison’s Run or post AvX)......colors change yes, but the Visor remains the same overall look even into the HOX Era (so the eye might be healed by then......it’s comics, they’ll think of something, otherwise the Visor would look like the AOA Visor, only mirrored)

Really? I know plenty of people that love his costumes that cover up his hair. Astonishing/Gillen/Revolutionary(grew on me), X-Factor 1-2, are many fan favorites from friends of mine and across the internet. Classic blue and the 05 costumes all had skullcaps as well, but I don’t see those touted too much, and we can just forget the honeymoon outfit. Astonishing and Revolutionary costumes are my tops of all time, and the HOX one kind of mixing the two looks great, IMO.
    If we want to go showing hair, I find the Jim Lee outfit iconic, but overrated. We also got the X-Tinction Agenda X-Factor without the Hood was cool, New X-Men yellow and black jacket was meh, IMO, and best hair showing one was Eve of Destruction. I see it it’s just this site and section of his fans that hate the skullcap over majority of a lot of people. To each their own but it’s far from uncommon.
    I wrote the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke101 View Post
    Really? I know plenty of people that love his costumes that cover up his hair. Astonishing/Gillen/Revolutionary(grew on me), X-Factor 1-2, are many fan favorites from friends of mine and across the internet. Classic blue and the 05 costumes all had skullcaps as well, but I don’t see those touted too much, and we can just forget the honeymoon outfit. Astonishing and Revolutionary costumes are my tops of all time, and the HOX one kind of mixing the two looks great, IMO.
    If we want to go showing hair, I find the Jim Lee outfit iconic, but overrated. We also got the X-Tinction Agenda X-Factor without the Hood was cool, New X-Men yellow and black jacket was meh, IMO, and best hair showing one was Eve of Destruction. I see it it’s just this site and section of his fans that hate the skullcap over majority of a lot of people. To each their own but it’s far from uncommon.
    All those costumes would be much cooler without the skullcap.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Reading the first volume (which ain't good), I got the impression he hated Scott- among other things, taking away one of his biggest moments ever (tricking the Sentinels into destroying themselves) and giving it to Beast, have Jean be fucking some random dude, and just being lame overall. This post and what I've read about this new volume confirm it.

Reading the first volume (which ain't good), I got the impression he hated Scott- among other things, taking away one of his biggest moments ever (tricking the Sentinels into destroying themselves) and giving it to Beast, have Jean be fucking some random dude, and just being lame overall. This post and what I've read about this new volume confirm it.
    What jean sleeping with other dude has to do with Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    What jean sleeping with other dude has to do with Scott?
    This makes of course Scott not her first, not the one she was in love, but rather just some other guy she was seeing at the time and she chose to stuck with, not to mention it added absolutely nothing to the plot. Jean's fans at the time were the ones that were pissed off. Likewise, Beast being the one to trick the Sentinels added nothing to the story either, just stole a great moment from Cyclops.

Jean Grey & The Sacred Vagina by J.K. Rowling.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Well, she is the Phoenix, and an alternate version of her gave birth to Rachel, so...

This makes of course Scott not her first, not the one she was in love, but rather just some other guy she was seeing at the time and she chose to stuck with, not to mention it added absolutely nothing to the plot. Jean's fans at the time were the ones that were pissed off. Likewise, Beast being the one to trick the Sentinels added nothing to the story either, just stole a great moment from Cyclops.
    Scott not being the first doesn't matter, no one really pays that much atention on the first time anymore
    I wasn't pissed at all and didn't saw any Jean fan being pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Sometimes feels like it