Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrin View Post
    Lol, man that would be great, Jubilee being part of the MCU...hopefully they include her...by the way found another Marvel Moba game called Marvel Super Wars, guess who is added?
    Watch "Jubilee | New Hero | MARVEL Super War" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/jGMDtts8Agw
    This is awesome! Made all the more awesome by the fact that she’s wearing the black one-piece!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    But speaking as a Newfie, I have NEVER ridden a moose on Boxing Day. That’s a Michaelmas tradition, thank you very much.
    You've never lived then!

Seriously though, thought I was the only guy from the Rock on these boards.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member

Glad people liked the video I linked to.

And I downloaded Future Fight to my phone and sure enough I have to keep deleting other stuff to run it.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

This is awesome! Made all the more awesome by the fact that she’s wearing the black one-piece!
    I don't game, so I'm not sure if I'm right, but I have to say, I liked the Marvel Team up game where Jubilee was paired with Beast. Her explosions (to me) looked so much better, but I believe in that game you couldn't play Jubliee, she was like a "follow along" character. However, I did like her in the black one-piece with the trench and pink accents.

I played as Jubilee for the first time in Future Fight during a World Event and my god is she awesome. Her special effects are awesome

Astonishing Member

I'm warming to the black outfit a little bit just based on the fact that black matches everything. But I think it could use more pink.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I don't game, so I'm not sure if I'm right, but I have to say, I liked the Marvel Team up game where Jubilee was paired with Beast. Her explosions (to me) looked so much better, but I believe in that game you couldn't play Jubliee, she was like a "follow along" character. However, I did like her in the black one-piece with the trench and pink accents.
    That was Marvel Heroes or Marvel Heroes Omega. Jubilee was an assist character, but her power display was amazing as well as her model, it was on PC.

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

I only play Marvel Puzzle Quest, and Jubilee is pretty underwhelming there.

I might try this Super War, but I have no idea what MOBA games are.

Can anyone tell me the origin of this image? What story/issue did it take place in?

I know Jubes is in her Generation X outfit, but I don't remember her ever taking on Siena Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Can anyone tell me the origin of this image? What story/issue did it take place in?

I know Jubes is in her Generation X outfit, but I don't remember her ever taking on Siena Blaze.

That was apparently from Battlezones/Dream Team 2, a book full of one-panel battles between Marvel and Malibu characters. So there was no more story than this image.

Cool, thanks!!

Question: Is Jubilee in the others Age Of X-Man comics or she is only in X-Tremists??? Because they have told me her colleagues appear in the other Age of X-Man comics and because I'm jobless at this moment I'm only buying X-Tremists comics, but I want to buy the other comics later because I can see we understand better the story reading all the comics and for the moment I only want to read the comics Jubilee is in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    Question: Is Jubilee in the others Age Of X-Man comics or she is only in X-Tremists??? Because they have told me her colleagues appear in the other Age of X-Man comics and because I'm jobless at this moment I'm only buying X-Tremists comics, but I want to buy the other comics later because I can see we understand better the story reading all the comics and for the moment I only want to read the comics Jubilee is in!!!
    Psylocke has appeared in a couple of other AoXM titles, but Jubilee has only been in the X-tremists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Betsy did have a significant role in Nextgen. She did have more of the team with her in Nextgen #5, but only four members - Blob, Iceman, and Northstar being the others. I think it was after Moneta's demise, and Jubilee was absent because she remembered Shogo and turned disloyal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Age of X-Man: X-Tremists #5 is out today... and I would highly recommend it to any Jubilee fan. This is a Jubilee-centric story that I’ve been wanting for a long time. She is the narrator, reminds us of her true power bomb-like potential, has tons of heart, and even references Aunt Hope!