Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1998

Hey look, Carol's found a new use for her old costume... in this Gwenpool preview.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...trikes-back-3/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hey look, Carol's found a new use for her old costume... in this Gwenpool preview.
    It's almost 2020 and writers still can't be bothered to make the simplest research to make sure they have the correct name for the character they are using in their book. Cameo or not.

What did I expect from Leah Williams who likes tweets trashing janet's portrayal in Iron Man because "she didn't treat hank right"

Not to mention the editors..
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-03-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Man, I get a kick out of this .

Ms. Marvel is probably going to be revealed for the Avengers game tomorrow. I'm thinking a trailer might tease Carol too. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-03-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Ms. Marvel is probably going to be revealed for the Avengers game tomorrow. I'm thinking a trailer might tease too. Thoughts?
    You mean Kamala?

Oops. I meant a trailer tease for Carol in addition to a full reveal of Kamala. Missed some words.

Oops. I meant a trailer tease for Carol in addition to a full reveal of Kamala. Missed some words.
    It would be nice if they showed off a new major Avenger .

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Idk why they're bringing the Ms Marvel suit back, i thought Marvel wanted people to forget that.
    Last edited by AndersonHoran; 10-03-2019 at 03:24 PM.

It's almost 2020 and writers still can't be bothered to make the simplest research to make sure they have the correct name for the character they are using in their book. Cameo or not.

What did I expect from Leah Williams who likes tweets trashing janet's portrayal in Iron Man because "she didn't treat hank right"

Not to mention the editors..
    Yeah, I noticed that. Nadia Pym. When Nadia has actually never been called that (she was surname-less until Janet adopted her).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Idk why they're bringing the Ms Marvel suit back, i thought Marvel wanted people to forget that.
    They aren't bringing it back - she's wearing it as a swimsuit. Given that the main complaint against that outfit is that it was basically a swimsuit with boots, having her actually wearing it AS her swimsuit is perfect.

What Dermie said. It's exactly that.

And I have a feeling the Nadia Pym thing might be addressed in the issue? I feel like with Gwenpool you can't assume ANYTHING.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

spill the tea sis

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    They aren't bringing it back - she's wearing it as a swimsuit. Given that the main complaint against that outfit is that it was basically a swimsuit with boots, having her actually wearing it AS her swimsuit is perfect.
    I remember people thinking that would be how they worked it into the movies .

Although I wonder what the fine-line between when something is a leotard vs. a one-piece swimsuit...

The Miss M costume was a leotard that became a swimsuit when artists stopped making it cover her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spill the tea sis
    there was a small backlash against janet on twitter after the latest tsim issue came out because apparently janet wasn't treating Hank with respect or something, some people can't comprehend that Pymtron is only using Hank's face and Tony, aaron and janet were only trying to break ultron and somehow only Janet gets backlash because yay women right? Anyways leah williams liked one of the tweets that were criticizing her and people took notice