Page 720 of 774 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

That would be incredibly stupid and no one would like it, so in a story like this, it might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    That would be incredibly stupid and no one would like it, so in a story like this, it might happen.
    Who else semi relevant could have done it? He beat up Mags got slammed to a wall, Wanda came back & has been gone ever since has to be him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Who else semi relevant could have done it? He beat up Mags got slammed to a wall, Wanda came back & has been gone ever since has to be him.
    Yeah, I’m not disagreeing with you that it might happen, I’m just saying it would be terrible. I wouldn’t want to see him character assassinated for shock value.

Yeah, I’m not disagreeing with you that it might happen, I’m just saying it would be terrible. I wouldn’t want to see him character assassinated for shock value.
    They probably wouldn't care since its wanda who he murdered...

Elizabeth Olsen is the IMDB's star of the year:

Top 10 Stars of 2021
    1. Elizabeth Olsen (Previous Year: Unranked)

We knew that this was the year of Elizabeth Olsen. It's because of IMDb fans' white-hot and sustained interest in "WandaVision," which premiered right at the start of 2020. Alongside her MCU husband Paul Bettany, the offbeat sitcom-mystery hybrid allowed Olsen to demonstrate her acting range, and she didn't just hit it out of the park with fans—the performance also earned her an Emmy nomination. What's next for our new favorite sitcom witch? Olsen returns to the MCU in next year's Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and stars in the HBO Max series "Love and Death," playing real-life Texas housewife and axe murderer, Candy Montgomery.

I hope they don't do that to Pietro. The event is bad enough as it is.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen is the IMDB's star of the year:

Top 10 Stars of 2021
    1. Elizabeth Olsen (Previous Year: Unranked)

We knew that this was the year of Elizabeth Olsen. It's because of IMDb fans' white-hot and sustained interest in "WandaVision," which premiered right at the start of 2020. Alongside her MCU husband Paul Bettany, the offbeat sitcom-mystery hybrid allowed Olsen to demonstrate her acting range, and she didn't just hit it out of the park with fans—the performance also earned her an Emmy nomination. What's next for our new favorite sitcom witch? Olsen returns to the MCU in next year's Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and stars in the HBO Max series "Love and Death," playing real-life Texas housewife and axe murderer, Candy Montgomery.
    And people ask why we’re forgiving of MCU Wanda. It has a lot of flaws but Elizabeth Olsen just keeps making the character more popular and the comics just keep failing to take advantage.

And people ask why we’re forgiving of MCU Wanda. It has a lot of flaws but Elizabeth Olsen just keeps making the character more popular and the comics just keep failing to take advantage.
    Like even if a mandate told them to keep up with the MCU synergy how it's the MCU fault that the stories are trash... that's on the writers, even if they told leah about not doing certain things how could she come up with this awful story with characters all over the place, there are writers who could have done it better.

I think this is mostly on editors. And I've talked to friends who have worked with Marvel in gaming, they really do control every aspect of certain characters. It's unbelievable. So I could believe that the event ended up so random because of interference.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

i hope this mini centered on her doesn't affect future projects in the books if she ever gets one.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Even once and a while CBR makes an interesting new thread hare and their I have to give them credit for an interesting and thought provoking one. It reminds me of what has been happening with Hulk recently too and this power to hits with her importance to the Marvel Universe, her Nexus being status and her connection to Choton.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think this is mostly on editors. And I've talked to friends who have worked with Marvel in gaming, they really do control every aspect of certain characters. It's unbelievable. So I could believe that the event ended up so random because of interference.
    WE know brevoort isn't a fan at all and it influences negatively Wanda on comics for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i hope this mini centered on her doesn't affect future projects in the books if she ever gets one.
    PLS haha. This mini is really bad, pure rehash, we need something new

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Like even if a mandate told them to keep up with the MCU synergy how it's the MCU fault that the stories are trash... that's on the writers, even if they told leah about not doing certain things how could she come up with this awful story with characters all over the place, there are writers who could have done it better.
    My theory, which is just a theory, is that this happened because they didn't have synergy. The comics refused to do anything with Wanda or Vision for their series, then suddenly Wanda got more popular than anyone could have anticipated (no offense to the other MCU actors, but it's Wanda's actor who got the most IMDb traffic) and it really seems like this story was rewritten into a mini-event so they could have some Wanda content beyond the first and last issues of "Darkhold."

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    WE know brevoort isn't a fan at all and it influences negatively Wanda on comics for years.

PLS haha. This mini is really bad, pure rehash, we need something new
    Like wanda's name gonna be everywhere in the next months when they drop the trailer for multiverse of madness and then the movie, hopefully they give her something else in the books, jason aaron seems to have no interest in writing her.