Default Invisible Woman vs Wonder Woman

Rules:

• Fight to the death
    • WW is Pre-Flashpoint
    • Set in a major city
    • Set 1km apart from one another

Wonder Woman fights often seem to end with a speedblitz so by moving them apart, it might level the playing field.

Who do you think would win?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Pre-Flashpoint Diana travelled at an appreciable percentage of lightspeed. Even if we said 0.5C, that's still about 150,000 km per second.

So Sue would have to react in 1/150000th of a second, which is massively, ridiculously fast.

She'd still be dead before she knew it.

Has Rebirth WW had any such feats?
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

Sue is really not in the same league even if she started shields up

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Sue is really not in the same league even if she started shields up
    Do you think Sue could crush Diana's heart or skull with her force fields?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Probably not, as Sue's force fields having been shown to put out the kind of oomph that a Kryptonian can generate...and Diana manages to survive getting hit by them.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Post crisis Wonder woman?

Umm...no. Certainly not before she rips through her forcefield or something even with speed equalized

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Naw. Even if the rules were that WW has to give Susan the first hit before she fights back, as Sharp pointed out, WW would still take it and then defeat her.
    Power with Girl is better.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Wonder Woman is the favorite here.

Sue cannot kill Diana with force field. She is too tough and would kill her before it happens anyway. Also Sue killed that alien thing due to its energy properties. Not a solid durability thing.

Sue's only shot would be to exploit Wondy's piercing weakness (maybe with an invisible dome shield that juts out thin and long spikes in every direction) but she isnt getting that shield up before Wonder Woman one shots her.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Sue's only shot would be to exploit Wondy's piercing weakness (maybe with an invisible dome shield that juts out thin and long spikes in every direction) but she isnt getting that shield up before Wonder Woman one shots her.
    When did pre Flashpoint Diana have a piercing weakness? The only time I ever saw her getting pierced by something was an arrow dipped in gorgon blood.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    When did pre Flashpoint Diana have a piercing weakness? The only time I ever saw her getting pierced by something was an arrow dipped in gorgon blood.
    It's commonly believed that Diana was/is weaker to piercing than blunt damage because she actually bothered to block bullets across all versions of her character. That being said, I don't know if I ever actually saw Diana get HIT by a bullet to test that theory... I saw her get cut more than once, but always with some kind of magic weapon.

BANNED

can she use her field to displace all the air in her lungs and blocking them to k.o. her while her shield is up so WW can't knock her out immediately.

Mighty Member

Wondy should batter Sue's shield down long before she needs to take another breath.