Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

So she kisses him, but he’s not that big of a temptation? You must be a very forgiving person in your own relationships.

BANNED

So Jean was making out with Logan to help Scott.... but there's no poly knvolved. Ok

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    So Jean was making out with Logan to help Scott.... but there's no poly knvolved. Ok
    JeanLogan.JPG

Don't let the body language or shirtless Logan fool you.

Woman is cold and dry as a prune in the above image

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

So have we talked about how Emma, when constructing a psychic illusion in which someone needed to be seduced, chose to use an image of Jean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So she kisses him, but he’s not that big of a temptation? You must be a very forgiving person in your own relationships.
    If she never slept with him and had no problems on marrying Scott. When Scott was marrried to Maddie, Jean didn't went running to Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    15 years of married relationship is not healthy enough relationship for them to solve their FIRST major problem in their married life. Sure
    Not to mention they were in a intimate relationship for like 30 years overall.
    They din't solved it, it's not my fault it happened. Scott couldn't help but cheat;

LOL You just half proved my point that Scott was heartbroken and he couldn't move on because he still loved her. It was Jean who said Scott to move on with his life and he was annoyed with Emma in certain ways during those times.
    Scott wasn't in love with Jean anymore. He was going to make a choice, but if he is married there isn't a choice to be made. He could just get back with Jean, he never promised anything serious with Emma.
    It was just guilt, Jean just said for him get over and live, the kiss on Emma was his own making.
    There fixed it.I guess that's more satisfying for you
    no.
    I said "inadvertantly" or unintentionally.I didn't blamed her. It's what she left behind those two which has cause a lot of problems.
    What she left behind? I didn't understood that.

You werent? lol
    Ok u didn't asked Morrison to hook her up with someone else while they were still techincally married. That sexist REVENGE narrative applied to Jean if she would have slept with some one else. If that's make you feel happy then I am fine with lol and call quits bye.
    It's not revenge, it is just equal rights; Even after all the crap Scott pulled on Jean, years later and she still love him.
    Killing Jean and not letting her date another guy was pure sexism juice

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    So have we talked about how Emma, when constructing a psychic illusion in which someone needed to be seduced, chose to use an image of Jean?
    Emma never hide that she is jealous of how all people loves Jean

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    JeanLogan.JPG

Don't let the body language or shirtless Logan fool you.

Woman is cold and dry as a prune in the above image
    there is nothing passionate on this, Jean language body is to get out and not to get in

I'm friends with a couple who are both X-Men fans and professional research psychologists.

I've recommended this thread as an interesting place to find over-identification with fictional characters and delusionally defensive readings of text.

Jean probably would have hooked up with Logan. Don't know if it would go all the way, but something would have happened. But she was only going after him because of her frustrations over Scott and would have regret it immediately after. Logan knew that and that's why he turned her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean probably would have hooked up with Logan. Don't know if it would go all the way, but something would have happened. But she was only going after him because of her frustrations over Scott and would have regret it immediately after. Logan knew that and that's why he turned her down.
    Nah, she resisted him good for many years

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nah, she resisted him good for many years
    I mean, it's not like she went after Logan because she was especially horny for him or anything. She was lonely and not thinking straight and just wanted some comfort and human touch. I think she was desperate enough to go for it. But she wouldn't have started an affair like Scott or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I mean, it's not like she went after Logan because she was especially horny for him or anything. She was lonely and not thinking straight and just wanted some comfort and human touch. I think she was desperate enough to go for it. But she wouldn't have started an affair like Scott or anything.
    She went to him because he is a friend and man that could help her understand more aout what Scott is going through.
    Of course she was horny, but it wasn't for Logan as she said to miss Scott touch.
    Jean was never the desesperate to get it

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Logan was the one who stopped it from going any further. Jean and Scott hadn't been intimate and she was looking for comfort else where.

BANNED

Funny thread

Why exactly isn't Emma living in the Summer House?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

there is nothing passionate on this, Jean language body is to get out and not to get in
    Then why is her hand on the back of his neck pushing him closer?

Lol c'mon now.

BANNED

They din't solved it, it's not my fault it happened. Scott couldn't help but cheat;
    Who is "they"? We were talking about Jean not giving on the relationship. You were saying
    Sometimes people fall in love and that is it, then they end the marriage and get a new life.
    People don't get over easily over 30 years of love marriage or matured relationship. What you are talking about is superficial.

Scott wasn't in love with Jean anymore. He was going to make a choice, but if he is married there isn't a choice to be made. He could just get back with Jean, he never promised anything serious with Emma.
    It was just guilt, Jean just said for him get over and live, the kiss on Emma was his own making.
    Scott was heartbroken......

And he mentioned several times that he still loves Jean then and thereafter.

What she left behind? I didn't understood that.
    Same Relationship status quo between her and Logan/Scott after New X-Men that lead them into conflicts several times.

It's not revenge, it is just equal rights; Even after all the crap Scott pulled on Jean, years later and she still love him.
    Killing Jean and not letting her date another guy was pure sexism juice
    Yeah getting over 30 years of relationship is so easy that she can hook up with someone else within Morrison's run or ten issues is not revenge but its equal rights of god knows what constitution. The amount of hypocrisy is brilliant.

Now it's no doubt that by your definition of equal rights Jean should be compared to Logan even though he never had such strong relationship before he will hook up with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Then why is her hand on the back of his neck pushing him closer?

Lol c'mon now.
    Wolverine is with his two hands all over her, she had one hand on his neckfor equilibrium and the other is far away from him body as possible. two very different body languages. The kiss that Wolverine give to her on Casey run is very similar: his hands are all over her, her hand on his neck and the other away from his body