Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Apparently this is the world's tiniest fly:

https://www.livescience.com/21326-sm...ates-ants.html

As for the bacteria thing, I think only cartoon Beast Boy has done that, though I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Apparently this is the world's tiniest fly:

https://www.livescience.com/21326-sm...ates-ants.html
    So the question is whether Wolverine can hear, see and strike something that small coming at him.

Not sure.

In arena conditions, where BB is probably the only insect around, it would be easier for Wolvie to focus on a singular insect sound. Not sure how loud the background noise is in the Khazan arena. I assume there's a crowd of spectators, but IIRC they're behind a god-proof force field.

Same thing with vision, as W and BB are the only thing in the arena that moves (other than, I guess, air molecules and dust kicked up from the ground), that makes a moving BB, who is the only moving object, easier to focus on and spot. Predator vision focuses naturally on movement.

I don't know if Wolverine can spot BB, but W has those few advantages from the artificial conditions of the arena, I would think.

Besides that, don't know.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 03-30-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    So the question is whether Wolverine can hear, see and strike something that small coming at him.

Not sure.

In arena conditions, where BB is probably the only insect around, it would be easier for Wolvie to focus on a singular insect sound. Not sure how loud the background noise is in the Khazan arena. I assume there's a crowd of spectators, but IIRC they're behind a god-proof force field.

Same thing with vision, as W and BB are the only thing in the arena that moves (other than, I guess, air molecules and dust kicked up from the ground), that makes a moving BB, who is the only moving object, easier to focus on and spot. Predator vision focuses naturally on movement.

I don't know if Wolverine can spot BB, but W has those few advantages from the artificial conditions of the arena, I would think.

Besides that, don't know.
    Considering Logan's senses and everything, you'd have to put some pretty solid background noise for him to not here a fly buzzing. And he wouldn't need to cut it's wings off with a claw strike or anything he should be able to just swat the fly.

Do Beastboy's forms move quicker than the animals normally do? Because otherwise I still think this ends up with him being swatted.

I still think turning into bird and spinning him under a blue whale should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I still think turning into bird and spinning him under a blue whale should work.
    200 tons with 11 inches of blubber. Wolverine's not cutting through that, even if he's still conscious after it lands on him.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

200 tons with 11 inches of blubber. Wolverine's not cutting through that, even if he's still conscious after it lands on him.
    I mean, he's slashed a hole through a Sentinal large enough for him and pre-vampire Jubilee to jump through in what appeared to be one swing, but considering that feat also involved him and Jubilee being able to leap from the ground to abdominal/pectoral level of a Sentinal without any external assistance, I'm willing to consider that a rather large outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, he's slashed a hole through a Sentinal large enough for him and pre-vampire Jubilee to jump through in what appeared to be one swing, but considering that feat also involved him and Jubilee being able to leap from the ground to abdominal/pectoral level of a Sentinal without any external assistance, I'm willing to consider that a rather large outlier.
    What I meant was, he can't cut through that much blubber to damage a whale while it's on top of him. Presumably.

It should ten count him anyway, that sort of impact. The discussion earlier on it mostly centered around whether or not he could throw himself out of the way somehow.

Considering Logan's senses and everything, you'd have to put some pretty solid background noise for him to not here a fly buzzing. And he wouldn't need to cut it's wings off with a claw strike or anything he should be able to just swat the fly.
    It's kind of wee for him to make out to swat, at that size.

Amazing Member

If Garth is able to transform into Godzilla then it's all over for Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrik View Post
    If Garth is able to transform into Godzilla then it's all over for Logan. : p

Loong type Dragon- https://i.imgur.com/pucjnzc.jpg

Phoenix? - https://i.imgur.com/Jwc3Ej0.jpg

T-Rex - https://i.imgur.com/17WqLye.jpg

Not sure how far his "imaginary" beings extends, fluctuating with some hybrid of these he could be able to morph into some (at least visual) smaller approximation. Add flight!
    How the "imaginary" or even supernatural aspects besides anatomy (phoenix fire / dragon breath, etc) are being biologically justified or taped into, or where he's drawing that from? So could he approximate something supernatural towards nuclear breath ...?
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-31-2020 at 05:37 AM.

He could just put his arms straight up and spin i circle. At that point he'd be inside the whake, and essentially killing Beastboy...no?

Also, is Whale soin tougher than Steel or something? Logan can the latter.

Or

He could just leap peak human style to avoid being pinned dead center. Might make for a rodiuclous looking difht with Logan playing hop scotch, but it could work.

If he can actually turn into a flying, firebreathing dragon (which, ahahah, oh DC, never change) in any valid performance sense, this fight turns into he just takes to the sky and ten counts Logan from range via continuous fire breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If he can actually turn into a flying, firebreathing dragon (which, ahahah, oh DC, never change) in any valid performance sense, this fight turns into he just takes to the sky and ten counts Logan from range via continuous fire breath.
    Any actual inpressive heat feats for this fire breath? Couldn't Logan just heal from refular old fire fairly quickly? And if it's a battle of stamina, I know Loyan has some good feats there. Can't say the same for beast boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Any actual inpressive heat feats for this fire breath? Couldn't Logan just heal from refular old fire fairly quickly? And if it's a battle of stamina, I know Loyan has some good feats there. Can't say the same for beast boy...
    Wolverine's flesh parts have the durability of flesh parts, being, flesh parts. You set him on fire long enough, you're going to get a ten count.