Page 36 of 118 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Haven't seen it, but this sounds astonishingly like the Netflix Marvel shows. Iron Fist I and Defenders are the only ones I've seen on Netflix so far that didn't suffer from this problem. Even DDI and III had this issue.
    At this point in their shows i felt the Netflix shows did a better job giving you something interesting to choo on. The starter threat was decent or the villain is introduced.

So far Titans has decent character stuff but an unclear threat. It would have better if they just did Brother blood and his cult.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I need Starfire's amnesia plot to be over asap. And for god's sake get the hell out of that hooker outfit!
    Its not the worse thing she worn but im not sure why she didn't change out of it already. She's smart enough to go from Europe to America she's smart enough to get new clothes.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-11-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    At this point i felt the Netflix shows did a better job giving you something interesting to choo on. The starter threat was decent or the villain is introduced.

So far Titans has decent character threat but an unclear threat. It would have better if they just did Brother blood and his cult.

Its not the worse thing she worn but im not sure why she didn't change out of it already. She's smart enough to go from Europe to America she's smart enough to get new clothes.
    She's also trying to keep under the radar and purchasing stuff at a clothes store leaves a trail.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Considering how well Dick took seeing Kory, Rachael & Gar’s powers, would it be safe to assume that this probably isn’t his first time interacting with super-powered people before?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Considering how well Dick took seeing Kory, Rachael & Gar’s powers, would it be safe to assume that this probably isn’t his first time interacting with super-powered people before?
    One scene from episode 2(I think it was 2) had Donna and Wally listed as his contacts, so I'm going to say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    She's also trying to keep under the radar and purchasing stuff at a clothes store leaves a trail.
    Isnt her party girl outfit conspicous? Couldn't she just steal something better? I mean how she'd get from europe to the states?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    That is ridiculous. Even the sex scene showed Dick showering at least before. She has literally been wearing that musty coat and outfit and fighting in it for a week straight.

So many opportunities to change. She's giving 100 dollar bill tips to buy tequila. She could have bought something to wear with cash too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    That is ridiculous. Even the sex scene showed Dick showering at least before. She has literally been wearing that musty coat and outfit and fighting in it for a week straight.

So many opportunities to change. She's giving 100 dollar bill tips to buy tequila. She could have bought something to wear with cash too.
    She didn't even take the dress off to have sex, clearly she's got some sentimental attachment to it that we're just not understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    She's giving 100 dollar bill tips to buy tequila. She could have bought something to wear with cash too.
    Exactly. I think maybe they're thinking that their outfits are essentially their "costumes" - at least for now, so they haven't had her changing it up, even though it makes little sense.

Put me in the "Dick and Kory jumped into the sack too soon" camp. I know Dick is in transition, but he knows nothing about her other than she's amnesiac and has powers. Not a smart thing to do when you're on the run and are trying to create a team dynamic (and also, she has amnsesia fer chrisssakes). I also didn't think they really had all that much chemistry - it seemed to me something that happened because of the comics.

I also feel bad for the lonely motel lady - I get maybe they didn't even realize she had died, but that's rough.

I wish I hadn't heard about the ages of the actors playing Gar and Rachel - they do seem like a cute couple otherwise.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dick cooperating with Kory in any capacity in this show confuses me. She technically is a wanted felon who murdered at least one person he knows of. He should be a lot more spectral of her. Lost memory or not.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Isnt her party girl outfit conspicous? Couldn't she just steal something better? I mean how she'd get from europe to the states?
    Even the show itself has acknowledged that she doesn't blend in with that ridiculous outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Exactly. I think maybe they're thinking that their outfits are essentially their "costumes" - at least for now, so they haven't had her changing it up, even though it makes little sense.

Put me in the "Dick and Kory jumped into the sack too soon" camp. I know Dick is in transition, but he knows nothing about her other than she's amnesiac and has powers. Not a smart thing to do when you're on the run and are trying to create a team dynamic (and also, she has amnsesia fer chrisssakes). I also didn't think they really had all that much chemistry - it seemed to me something that happened because of the comics.

I also feel bad for the lonely motel lady - I get maybe they didn't even realize she had died, but that's rough.

I wish I hadn't heard about the ages of the actors playing Gar and Rachel - they do seem like a cute couple otherwise.
    I am in that camp, too. Hell, even the motel lady made more sense than Kory at that time.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dick cooperating with Kory in any capacity in this show confuses me. She technically is a wanted felon who murdered at least one person he knows of. He should be a lot more spectral of her. Lost memory or not.
    Given his situation and training, I imagine he recognizes he’s better off working with her than against her. Plus it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t really trust any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Given his situation and training, I imagine he recognizes he’s better off working with her than against her. Plus it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t really trust any of them.
    Except Raven.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Except Raven.
    When it comes to Raven he's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The only person he knows she's killed is first "Dad" of the Nuclear Family and that was to save Rachel.

I am in that camp, too. Hell, even the motel lady made more sense than Kory at that time.
    How? Dick's not attracted to her just because she's attracted to him and they'd just met. At least he's spent some time with Kory.