Page 449 of 833 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 12488
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Trion is insignificant in front of the Adversary
    No it's not. The Trion was that world's eternity but you tried it.

Incredible Member

Og Storm still big mad lol

There is a storm for everyone. I like all versions of Storm beside the time she was with Wolverine that was abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    No it's not. The Trion was that world's eternity but you tried it.
    It wasn't, so much that Trion dwells within eternity.

Lol well shit. These last few pages….

Anyway thanks for posting the Ewing interview. I loved this response to the question on how did Brand determine that forcing Storm into a role as a queen was the way to weaken and gain advantage over her. He said Brand’s mistake is focusing on what she thinks is Storm’s weakness and is missing what makes her strong. Looking so forward to next week, the rematch with Vulcan, how ish goes down with Brand, and seeing Storm at her greatest. Red is the only book I’m following at the moment, though the whole X-line seems to be chalk full of good writing.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    Lol well shit. These last few pages….

Anyway thanks for posting the Ewing interview. I loved this response to the question on how did Brand determine that forcing Storm into a role as a queen was the way to weaken and gain advantage over her. He said Brand’s mistake is focusing on what she thinks is Storm’s weakness and is missing what makes her strong. Looking so forward to next week, the rematch with Vulcan, how ish goes down with Brand, and seeing Storm at her greatest. Red is the only book I’m following at the moment, though the whole X-line seems to be chalk full of good writing.
    Wait is it next week or the 13th because the messages are very mixed.

Yeah Ewing is a master at interviews... I have realized that every interview he has had with storm hits hard!
    The response to that question made me scream... brand really is in over her head and she doesnt know, he even said that she putting storm in the queen of the morlock category was still her not getting the true picture. Its definately a highlight for sure its going to go down and I will be seated for it. Also love that he is oke of the few writers that recognises that her powerless era was a formative era in her life. She as a person grew and got new perspectives from that. And that going back to her being powerless is not necessary now it's time to see how far she can go when she has all her aspects at her disposal.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-24-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    she was already more powerful than the Trion. No one is ignoring the good things he did just that he's not a good writer and his stories don't sell.

Eh personally when someone calls someone a hater for not liking someone's work as presented they know they already don't have much of a leg to stand on so what's the point it's already gone into personal emotion and that seems to be the only reason most seem to want coates imo. Some messed up idea of black love and he called storm a goddess and had people bend the knee, everything else like plot be damn. Lol at least that's how it comes off to me. You can't really argue with pure emotion.

The fact that coates was seemingly ok with the out of wedlock story of storm having a baby with tchalla while at the same time writing her as deminishing him as a person tells me all I need to know. And he would have been okay with tchalla baby being raised in the world when bp was the book he was on showed he had no loyalty even to his own cast. Any storm solo would have been wanking over that baby and as a black man he provided the cover for another stereotype to look okay. Nah bruh.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-25-2022 at 02:54 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Og Storm still big mad lol

There is a storm for everyone. I like all versions of Storm beside the time she was with Wolverine that was abomination.
    lolol he gone always try to diminish Coates contribution so much so making claims Claremont made her a real goddess to erode Coates making that csnon. the big mad is real!!! lolol

On the contrary, Coates made her use her skills of energy manipulation, microclimates and life support in space with mastery and creativity so that she connected with diverse energy fields in the cosmos to reach the ships, referring to a cosmic consciousness. Coates established that her bloodline not only had high priestesses of magic, but gods as well, and made her a being as powerful as the Adversary.

you are speaking truth and facts thank you!!!

Coates haters are so ZZZzzZzZZZ.
    Storm was living an era of failure and the guy just took her to another level, gave her a luxury progress so I had to see "fan" spitting on the plate ate. Don't tire my black beauty.

have i told you I really really like you! I've very much enjoyed your input in this discussion!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Anyone can be evaluated into a god by faith. The difference is Storm has a godhead which means while she needs faith to amps her powers. Her powers don't go away if someone doesn't pray to her. She was born with her divinity. Exodus on the other hand would need active prayers to keep his.

They think Storm was Charles' biggest supporter in QC after Magneto left?

1.jpg
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Anyone can be evaluated into a god by faith. The difference is Storm has a godhead which means while she needs faith to amps her powers. Her powers don't go away if someone doesn't pray to her. She was born with her divinity. Exodus on the other hand would need active prayers to keep his.

Thanks for answering the questions. That's the best answer so far.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol he gone always try to diminish Coates contribution so much so making claims Claremont made her a real goddess to erode Coates making that csnon. the big mad is real!!! lolol

have i told you I really really like you! I've very much enjoyed your input in this discussion!!!
    *-* I like you a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    They think Storm was Charles' biggest supporter in QC after Magneto left?

1.jpg
    Thats one thing that is bothering me in all this. Especially in the imx book. Charles has been made to look like the bad guy after sinister and ororo and kurt his loyal followers on the council. Like they dont have minds of their own they dont have their own thought processes, storm who famously called Xavier out on many occasions simply just votes this and that simply because xavier will vote that? Maybe we will get a reason in her pov issue but it still belong way coming. At least kurt has expressed his views on krakoa and his views on certain decisions in the quiet council and he even made one of the laws. But ororo still feels like she is just there to boost Charles's voting block. Hence one of the reasons I was advocating she step down from the qc and focus solely on arakko and the galactic council. But I guess her being in the qc is too much of an advantage for krakoa and gives them legitimate galactic ties.

Mighty Member

It wasn't, so much that Trion dwells within eternity.
    Or you could you know read the page.

I get being insecure thinking that Coates gave Storm her biggest feat to do date, or the lie that the adversary was multiversal when he wasn't unless in the starlight citadel but at least try a little harder.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Diminishing Coates? His sales do that, the poor plotting does that, the way he treated Wakanda and framed a relationship does that. I don't have diminish anything, he did all of that himself and the best part is you all know it, that's why you are big mad about anyone criticizing his writing and need him to be the hero of making Storm prominent again.