Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A bit unrelated, but imagine Cassandra Nova finding out about the Xavier bodies warehouse currently on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    That's what the helmet was for - to cover up that Xavier was still in the body....
    What if this is a whole to get Prof back in his original body

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    A bit unrelated, but imagine Cassandra Nova finding out about the Xavier bodies warehouse currently on Krakoa.
    She still has those "happy" triggering nanites in her brain keeping her a docile little homicidal maniac. Besides she didn't seem rather concerned with Xavier or his form on her most recent return, she seems stable again as far as her physical form.

Cassandra Nova was captured by O.N.E. because she didn't defend herself because of the nanites in Rosencanny.

#freeCassandra.

We need another chaotic evil big baddie in the X-Books.

I know Jean gifted Cassandra with empathy but I didn’t see it coming that she’d willingly go with O*N*E when they confronted her. I wonder how this new version of her will interact with the nation of Krakoa, it’s almost like Taylor took out the possibility of Cassandra ever pulling another Genosha.

BANNED

Chilling in the Astral Plane. Since his body technically didn't exist anymore after the first arc of Astonishing (remember: Charles/Shadow King used Proteus' power to rebuild his body into a suitable one for Xavier, which meant Charles never had access to Fanto's powers and body structure). If his last thoughts were uploaded to Cerebro, he won't want to come back. He willingly stayed in the Astral Plane. For the rez protocols he's dead, but I can't see him coming back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    As far as we know, he did, up until X-Force #1.

He's probably still dead and on the list for the Five to resurrect, but I doubt they're in a huge hurry. The last time one of the Five saw him she had to stop him from going full bad guy.
    Would he be on the list though considering that he’s not actually a mutant? This actually raises an interesting question about that when it comes to those who have been among them like Fantomex, Ink or even those who lost their powers during Decimation and didn’t get them back but died.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Would he be on the list though considering that he’s not actually a mutant? This actually raises an interesting question about that when it comes to those who have been among them like Fantomex, Ink or even those who lost their powers during Decimation and didn’t get them back but died.
    Tag is back so maybe Sinister found a way to retrieve that DNA off-panel. Ink had to be redrawn by Cassara so he’s explicitly being kept off the island and I think Fantomex called himself a mutant during X-Force and got sucked up by Legion during the Mutant Rapture thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Fantomelle was so random
    Came out of nowhere, left out of nowhere
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-28-2019 at 05:34 PM.

Always dug Fantomex. He needs to bring his ass back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Always dug Fantomex. He needs to bring his ass back.
    Even he doesn't want?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Tag is back so maybe Sinister found a way to retrieve that DNA off-panel. Ink had to be redrawn by Cassara so he’s explicitly brings kept off the island...
    ♫ Happy days are here again, the skies above are clear again....! ♫

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    As far as we know, he did, up until X-Force #1.
    Wrong. We see his corpse in X-Force #2, it's classic bald Charles Xavier, not Fantomex. He must've replaced his body before HOXPOX.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    ♫ Happy days are here again, the skies above are clear again....! ♫
    Our ResurreXion prayers were heard! I wonder if Ink will traumatize us with his presence again by joining some anti-mutant group as revenge.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    HOX/POX mentions that Charles has recently least once transferred his consciousness to a new body, I could be wrong but I'm almost certain it was stated on one of those explanation blurb pages.

I'll ask why does everyone hate Fantomex, I remember it being at its height a few years ago and even then I didn't get it? Not my favorite but I thought he made an interesting addition to the X-family, plus Remender did a pretty good job with him.
    Posters were very Warren x Betsy. Fantomex was seen as an encroacher. He also once claimed that Jean Grey's hip placement in her body language indicated that she wanted to have sex with him, and Jean fans weren't having it. Never forgave him for suggesting such dirrrty things about the Phoenix saint.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."