Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Marvel: The New X-Men just aren't popular enough to support a book.

Also Marvel: Here's a team with two characters you've ever actually heard of, and one you only know because a vastly better-known character was using their body for 20 years and now we're trying to make them a thing on their own.
    Maybe you should read more books.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Miss Sinister, or Lady Mastermind, would have been a better addition to this book.
    I fwu so bad right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Havok has never had an interesting character dynamic in his entire existence
    He had great interactions in the outback era. Psylocke, Dazzler, Maddie. He just need a writer that wont use him to self insert.

If people want their favorite d listers to have a book, they should support this one to prove theres interest in less popular characters. Instead of bitching.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    If people want their favorite d listers to have a book, they should support this one to prove theres interest in less popular characters. Instead of bitching.
    It's cute when people are this naive.

I think people know how things work to not fall to this kinda of thing

BANNED

But a New XMen book in 2020 is realistic? lolol

I don't really know much about the members of this team but i am looking forward to seeing what new part of X-lore this leans in on. I really like the idea of there being random mutant teams where they are put together for a mission or two it's like building the mutant defense force of Krakoa little by little. I hope by the end almost every mutant is used in some way, it would really make it feel like a universe unto itself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I also don't get the thing with people about too many books. I think what they are trying to do is for the first time in ages make the x-line the equilvalent of the avenger line so you have an alternative. In the x-world there are a few books but in the main mu avengers characters have tons of books. So i don't mind in that respect.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

But a New XMen book in 2020 is realistic? lolol
    When you realize Nanny, Scalphunter, and Empath are now more relevant than Anole, Rockslide, and Surge.

Bless Krakoa and the Five

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    When you realize Nanny, Scalphunter, and Empath are now more relevant than Anole, Rockslide, and Surge.

Bless Krakoa and the Five
    They always were, werent they? The NXM are one hit wonders similar to Skids, Rusty, Gosamyr, Whiz Kid. The only difference being they were kept around so artists could fill the panels background.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-07-2019 at 10:00 AM.

I'm all for getting some teams that are really out there and different. Unfortunately this particular group of villains, outside of Nanny and Empath, don't move me in the slightest. I'll surely pick up the first issue to see what it's giving and because Segovia's art is everything. Hopefully we see a mix of other baddies show up. The earlier suggestions of Miss Sinister and Lady Mastermind (hell, or even Marintique) would be love.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 12-07-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I'm all for giving some teams that are really out there and different. Unfortunately this particular group of villains, outside of Nanny and Empath, don't move me in the slightest. I'll surely pick up the first issue to see what it's giving and because Segovia's art is everything. Hopefully we see a mix of other baddies show up. The earlier suggestions of Miss Sinister and Lady Mastermind (hell, or even Marintique) would be love.
    Both Sinister and Miss Sinister? Great I'd love to see them try to kill each other.

Where's Omega Red? Throw him in there too.

So did Nanny and Orphan Maker actually kill anyone or did they just threaten to?

It’s crazy to think sinister is a x-man

Except that's not what'll happen. Marvel will just use it to say "Characters we want to do things with had the potential and this event is bringing it out, but all those other characters we don't like or respect had no chance so we'd be wasting resources if we did anything with them."
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So did Nanny and Orphan Maker actually kill anyone or did they just threaten to?
    They killed people off-panel a bit.

Nanny and Peter are pretty much serial killers.
    I wonder if the kids she abducted after killing their parents are on Krakoa, and if they are free from her mind control.

One of their victims was Ricochet (from the Slingers)'s mother. If he is in Krakoa, I'm not sure he'll go along with the "everything is forgiven" politics.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way