So Red, Blue, and Gold huh? I don't read any X-books but when did they become Pokemon?
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    So Red, Blue, and Gold huh? I don't read any X-books but when did they become Pokemon?
    In the X-books' defense, though...gotta catch 'em all.

Since the 90s, all it took was the dead of the inhumans IP in the media.

So bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Since the 90s, all it took was the dead of the inhumans IP in the media.

So bravo.
    Yeah Marvel seems to have realized putting all their eggs in that basket was a mistake. I wonder what they're gonna do with them now.

I'd never even heard of this story, but it sounds interesting:

The hot pitch package on the street is A White Lie, an adaptation of the Karin Tanabe novel The Gilded Years. The book is a psychological thriller built around the true story of Anita Hemmings, a light-skinned African-American woman. The daughter of a janitor, she passed as white so she could attend Vassar at the turn of the 20th century. Spider-Man: Homecoming star co-star Zendaya will play Hemmings. Monica Beletsky is writing the script, and Hello Sunshine’s Witherspoon and Lauren Neustadter are producing along with Zendaya.

The singer-turned-actress next will be seen co-starring in the Michael Gracie-directed The Greatest Showman, co-starring alongside Hugh Jackman. She will also reprise in the Spider-Man sequel opposite Tom Holland.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/zendaya-...ky-1202207512/

Dont get me wrong, my dislike is only for current inhumans storylines, they were amazing on war of kings and during the 90s.

They should just take the Inhumans back to space with the exception of Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl. It's not like most of them are these big name characters who have years of continuity baggage tying them to Earth.

Or even better send them to Counter Earth. Then they can do that whole Game of Thrones thing they wanted to do and have High Evolutionary as a foil.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    They should just take the Inhumans back to space with the exception of Ms. Marvel and Moon Girl. It's not like most of them are these big name characters who have years of continuity baggage tying them to Earth.

Or even better send them to Counter Earth. Then they can do that whole Game of Thrones thing they wanted to do and have High Evolutionary as a foil.

Counter earth might be gone after the current champions/avenger crossover

Extraordinary Member

The separation of X-Team into Blue and Gold Squads has been a thing off and on since the 90's.

Red is new squad designation but its Jean's team so they kind of had to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    In the X-books' defense, though...gotta catch 'em all.
    But will that make me the very best that no one ever was?

My knowledge of the Inhumans isn't great enough for me to make comments on how Marvel should proceed with the property so I'll defer to everyone else. I will say this though in the event that Disney does buy out Fox I don't want to see the MCU upended to shove mutants into the mix.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Counter earth might be gone after the current champions/avenger crossover
    It's comics, just rebuild it.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

My knowledge of the Inhumans isn't great enough for me to make comments on how Marvel should proceed with the property so I'll defer to everyone else. I will say this though in the event that Disney does buy out Fox I don't want to see the MCU upended to shove mutants into the mix.
    Me neither, the delineation I can't quite see as an overwhelming positive. I'd add to that I don't think Marvel necessarily NEEDS to do the FF. I think... rather I KNOW, fans get a little too entitled about what they feel they need to see regarding any perceived 'faithful adaptation'. Sure we could use a good Doom but really, the clamor for a MCU FF is something I'm not quite frothing to see.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The cast of the Deadly Class pilot.

Benedict Wong is gonna be the mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post

One other exception. Crystal. She dated Johnny Storm. She married Quicksilver and had a daughter with him. I'd call that quite a bit of continuity baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    One other exception. Crystal. She dated Johnny Storm. She married Quicksilver and had a daughter with him. I'd call that quite a bit of continuity baggage.
    They wouldn't need to be banished, just primarily focused somewhere other than Earth. They'd always be able to crossover.

But on counter Earth you could have them build new cities and interact with Animen and really get into civilization building stories that are unencumbered by the rest of the Marvel Universe's built in politics.

Heck, I'd go so far as to having them declare Counter Earth be renamed Attilan and the capital city (or even better make it twin cities) be named Agon and Rydna. Then have other factions have other competing cities, all vying for control of the world "Attilan".
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 11-14-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Me neither, the delineation I can't quite see as an overwhelming positive. I'd add to that I don't think Marvel necessarily NEEDS to do the FF. I think... rather I KNOW, fans get a little too entitled about what they feel they need to see regarding any perceived 'faithful adaptation'. Sure we could use a good Doom but really, the clamor for a MCU FF is something I'm not quite frothing to see.
    Even if they did buy fox, how would the X-men be folded into the MCU anyway? I would imagine after infinity war there would be some kind of cosmic retcon, "the mutants were always here, the X-men are a super secret covert ops team that were invented by the Canadians...please don't think about it too much and just enjoy the films, look, bloopers, references, classic rock soundtracks!"