Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Rumblers' League 2014 - Spring

Do not use this thread as a general chat thread, please keep the topic on the League.

Rules

Registration and Preparation

1. There are no more than 12 slots available, though 8 would be enough for a good League game.
    2. If you think you might be interested in joining, make it be known here.
    3. Depending on the Number of Players, the League Tournament might run anywhere from 7 to 11 weeks.
    4. If you cannot commit to participating during that time, you have until a week before the Draft to back out and give your slot to someone else.

Team Selection
    1. All Teams will be chosen During the Draft.
    2. Do Not post any information about your desired team ahead of time.
    3. Everyone gets 120 credits to use towards purchasing a team during the Draft.
    4. Everyone is limited to no more than 2 - 10 credit draft/item purchases during the initial draft.
    5. Everyone who participates gets 3 credits per week to spend on their teams once the tournament begins.
    6. Once the Tournament begins, every player may choose to purchase an additional 2 – 10 credit draft/item for their team
    7. 4 - 10 credit draft/item per team maximum
    8. Team size – Minimum of 5 team members / Maximum of no more than 12 team members [Does not include characters or items that can clone/reproduce themselves. Permanent fusing of two characters counts as 1 character.].
    9. Once Teams are selected, a Reference Thread will be posted where each player can post their team

Game Play
    1. All Strategies must be submitted the night before the posting of the matches. If no strategy is received, that counts as a Void
    2. Half the Matches will be posted Monday Morning, the other half on Wednesday Morning.
    3. Winners will be determined by votes.
    4. Debate and defending you team is not required, but it is strongly recommended. Most matches in the past have been won based on who makes the best defense.
    5. All players must make an honest effort to vote on each match.

Other
    1. During the Draft, each player gets to choose one Arena. Once the required number of Arenas has been chosen from the list, they will be randomly assigned one-per-week. No duplicating of Arenas.

Players List

Tami (Confirmed.)
    Lamela (Confirmed, now Korrdorr the Rumbler.)
    Cleric of Hell's Brigade (Confirmed.)
    Estrecca (Confirmed.)
    Darth Drizzle (Confirmed.)
    The MunchKING (Confirmed.)
    Bobisbeast/Holacik (Confirmed both.)
    Cthulhu_of_R'yleh (Confirmed.)
    Siriel (Confirmed.)
    Last edited by Siriel; 05-01-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Just to point out - I'm Lamela.

"Erik Lamela" is a football (soccer) player I like. But I think he's going to be leaving the team I support, so I changed my name.

I saved the original threads for the league. Can repost if given enough time.

Link to Team Reference Thread

Link to Rumbler's League Wiki

Link to the Arena List

Link to Shopping Thread
    Last edited by Tami; 06-05-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Some of the information (like arenas) should probably go to the wiki instead.

Things like the participants and their teams, I'll edit in the opening post.

I ask that those who come back from the previous forum please post here to confirm they still want to participate.

And if you have a new user name, please say so.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well if you did all the changes to the Wiki, I'd be mostly worried about confirming who was on the original and matching them up with who they are now.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Most of the information (like arenas) should probably go to the wiki instead.

Oh shoot. All those links are going to be dead links. Someone's going to have to go back through the archived CBR forums and recover all the posts with all the information on them.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh shoot. All those links are going to be dead links. Someone's going to have to go back through the archived CBR forums and recover all the posts with all the information on them.
    I'll work on it, but it will take time. Found one of the arena threads, working on saving it.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-30-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll work on it, but it will take time.
    According to Jonah, you've got two weeks.

Good Luck.

Mighty Member

Looks like I'll be saving a ton of stuff.

EDIT: Considering the nature of recent events, a slight delay in starting this would be convenient.

Since I was originally GMing this League, I'm alright with delaying it. Not sure if Siriel wants me to continue to GM it or if he wants to do it.

I'm going to be way too busy in the next few days. I have to finish my exams and write up everything that needs reposting for Rumbles.

I only made this thread to make it clear that the League was still allowed and because that way we can simply continue using it for future seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm going to be way too busy in the next few days. I have to finish my exams and write up everything that needs reposting for Rumbles.

I only made this thread to make it clear that the League was still allowed and because that way we can simply continue using it for future seasons.
    Okay, thank you for this and for clearing it up.

I'm still me, and still in the league.

The draft is postponed at least a week, maybe a little longer, to give everyone time to do what needs be done. I'll post a new date and time for the draft as soon as I think we're ready for it.

Sharkerbob isn't going to be in the League this time. Can you please edit that into the Op for me Siriel?