Page 834 of 865 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 12974

There's also gonna be a Peter cannon :thunderbolt from Kieron Gillen ohc as well. I don't even remember dynamite doing deluxe hcs before, at all.

Incredible Member

Anybody know if we’ll be seeing the fourth and final Deluxe of Morning Glories anytime soon?

All-New Member

What’s the best thread or website to get updates on new OHCs?

I’d love to learn keep up with new books, only interest in omnis and other oversized equivalents, all publishers.

So far, I keep up with this thread and the DC/Marvel ones, but thought there might be other resources out there.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bound_Tales View Post
    What’s the best thread or website to get updates on new OHCs?

I’d love to learn keep up with new books, only interest in omnis and other oversized equivalents, all publishers.

So far, I keep up with this thread and the DC/Marvel ones, but thought there might be other resources out there.
    You can also check out the "Masterworks" Forum otherwise known as the "Collected Editions" forum here

Check out the various threads under the Masterworks Message Board (Marvel), DC Archives Message Board and Crisis On Infinite Comics (non-Marvel/DC).

Incredible Member

Not really a hardcover or omnibus edition (though they should’ve been imo), but is it safe to assume that the contents of the upcoming fourth and final Walking Dead Compendium be updated to include one more issue, being the final issue of 193?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Not really a hardcover or omnibus edition (though they should’ve been imo), but is it safe to assume that the contents of the upcoming fourth and final Walking Dead Compendium be updated to include one more issue, being the final issue of 193?
    I bet they will be updated, along with the last deluxe solicit, as Kirkman specifically mentioned the compendiums in the ending comments of the last issue: "Now that we do 48-issue compendiums, it would be really irresponsible to wrap this series up in a way that resulted in compendium readers having to buy a different format to finish the series. So I was happy that it appeared things would work out where this series would wrap up nicely in the fourth compendium."

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    You can also check out the "Masterworks" Forum otherwise known as the "Collected Editions" forum here

Check out the various threads under the Masterworks Message Board (Marvel), DC Archives Message Board and Crisis On Infinite Comics (non-Marvel/DC).
    I think folks here are pretty good about posting updates but I've ventured over to that other forum you mention as well. Lots of current info but man is that site hard to navigate, absolutely littered with ads. Never seen a site like that. Makes me appreciate this place even more.

Spectacular Member

Love and Rockets!
    I have Locas 1 & 2, Palomar and Luba HC’s, but have no clue where they end and when I should pick up the rest from. I thought it was God and Science onwards, but the more I research the more confused I get...

Hoping someone can guide me, lol.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by koonfasa View Post
    Love and Rockets!
    I have Locas 1 & 2, Palomar and Luba HC’s, but have no clue where they end and when I should pick up the rest from. I thought it was God and Science onwards, but the more I research the more confused I get...

Hoping someone can guide me, lol.
    Thanks!
    The Library Editions are the best bet for a chronological read overall. I found this site to be the best resource aside from it not being totally current: http://comicpusher.blogspot.com/2013...efinitive.html

Since that article there have been a couple more Library Editions published that contain Love Bunglers, God & Science, and other material from New Stories and the New York Times magazine Maggie story, titled Angels & Magpies (Jaime’s stories) and Three Sisters (Gilbert’s stories.)

What does a marker pen dot on a book mean again?

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    There's a black dot on the edge of the pages. So it wouldn't be on the cover or back.
    What does it mean though?

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    They use a literal black marker and press down on one of the edges, usually the bottom, to create a small spot. It's to mark it as overstock and that it can't be sold at full price or as-new. It's not a big mark, just enough that everyone understands it wasn't technically brand new.
    That’s it then �� just received the Batman loeb and sale omnibus, sold as second hand on amazon, but it was almost half price and came wrapped in cellophane, apart from a small rip where they marked it