Default Dark Knights Metal Reading

Finishing up reading Snyder and Capullo's main Batman run via the complete paperback collection. Really interested in diving into the Metal stuff and everything that comes after. Is there a good way to read through it all? Are the main books for Metal and the Batman Who Laughs enough of should I read all the tie-in paperbacks as well? Thanks in advance guys! Really happy I decided to take the plunge into the Bat family books.

For the main story, read Dark Days: The Road To Metal first, since it acts as a direct prequel and set-up, followed directly by Dark Nights: Metal itself.

All the tie-ins are collected in the Dark Knights Rising and The Resistance trades, which aren't mandatory for the core story, but if you want more you should check those out.

And after that Metal is followed up by Snyder's Justice League (No Justice, the main book, etc.) and then The Batman Who Laughs mini.

Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Finishing up reading Snyder and Capullo's main Batman run via the complete paperback collection. Really interested in diving into the Metal stuff and everything that comes after. Is there a good way to read through it all? Are the main books for Metal and the Batman Who Laughs enough of should I read all the tie-in paperbacks as well? Thanks in advance guys! Really happy I decided to take the plunge into the Bat family books.
    I suggest that after metal you read Justice League: No Justice and If you'd like The Batman Who Laughs.