Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

It seems like something Al Ewing could do, but he's said Wanda isn't in anything he's writing in the foreseeable future.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They said in the book that her father murdered her mother though. I'm not sure Mags should be saddled with that. Unless they drop that he murdered her. Otherwise, make it someone like Chthon, who is already pretty evil. So no damage really done.
    If I recall Natalya didn’t exactly enlighten us to the context of her being killed by the twins’ father, so there’s room for it to be Magneto for justifiable reasons, to Natalya only thinking it was Erik (Moira?)

As for reconciling Magda and Natalya, what about Natalya being Magda’s daughter by the Scarlet Warlock, with Django being Erik and Magda’s. Yes it means that the person who Wanda and Pietro consider their real father was their uncle AND their half-brother, but still.

Speaking of messed up, if the retcon was undone, where would Luminous (clone-child of Wanda and Pietro) and Virginia (based on Wanda’s brain-patterns) fall in relation to the Magnus family

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Speaking of messed up, if the retcon was undone, where would Luminous (clone-child of Wanda and Pietro) and Virginia (based on Wanda’s brain-patterns) fall in relation to the Magnus family
    She could end up like Zaladane an unresolved plot thread 'false sister' as she was called in X-Men Unlimited #6 1994 to Lorna that we don't see in decades and hopefully never see again unless its to confirm no relations. Restoring, simplifying and streamlining the family is what is needed with the excess fat removed and lost evil sisters (Luminous/Zaladane) are fat in regards to the family that needs ignoring or removal.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-10-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    If I recall Natalya didn’t exactly enlighten us to the context of her being killed by the twins’ father, so there’s room for it to be Magneto for justifiable reasons, to Natalya only thinking it was Erik (Moira?)

As for reconciling Magda and Natalya, what about Natalya being Magda’s daughter by the Scarlet Warlock, with Django being Erik and Magda’s. Yes it means that the person who Wanda and Pietro consider their real father was their uncle AND their half-brother, but still.

I think that just complicates things further. I wish when they undid it, they just made it back to Marya and Django. They raised them anyway. Doesn't matter who is the parent of the month.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I hate to say it, but one possibility I can't rule out is that they simply kill off or otherwise sideline this Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and replace them with a Wanda and Pietro from one of the many alternate universes where they are Magneto's children.

Boom, the retcon is undone and this Wanda never did any of the stuff that 616 Wanda (or Doom, or whoever) did.

I would hate if this happened but Marvel has done way more convoluted things.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I hate to say it, but one possibility I can't rule out is that they simply kill off or otherwise sideline this Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver and replace them with a Wanda and Pietro from one of the many alternate universes where they are Magneto's children.

Boom, the retcon is undone and this Wanda never did any of the stuff that 616 Wanda (or Doom, or whoever) did.

I would hate if this happened but Marvel has done way more convoluted things.
    I can't emphasis how much I would not want this, because I like Wanda from the 616. Killing her off for Magneto would be the worst thing. Because most of the making her his daughter is for him, not her.

i don't even care about the twins anymore. but i want the full story on what happened to Magda after she bailed on Max and their smoldering daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i don't even care about the twins anymore. but i want the full story on what happened to Magda after she bailed on Max and their smoldering daughter.
    We did get a brief story. He showed his powers attacked people (that were attacking them) and she became frightened of him.

We did get a brief story. He showed his powers attacked people (that were attacking them) and she became frightened of him.
    ??? "after she bailed on Max and their smoldering daughter."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    ??? "after she bailed on Max and their smoldering daughter."
    That had story too. When she went to Wundagore was covered in Nights of Wundagore. Then she wandered out into the weather and disappeared. Unless you want to know what actually killed her?
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-11-2019 at 12:19 PM.

That had story too. When she went to Wundagore was covered in Nights of Wundagore. Then she wandered out into the weather and disappeared. Unless you want to know what actually killed her?
    yes, that is what i want. no body. no death.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I would love to have Magda bought back as the Witch of Wundagore somehow. Maybe she got lost on the Witch’s Road and only now found her way back. Preferably with Bova along, because that cow has some explaining to do. Also, because I want delicious soap-y drama with Max.

Magneto placed at #9 and Scarlet Witch was #18 in CBR's list of the Top 50 Marvel Characters.