Page 1013 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 135139139631003100910101011101210131014101510161017102310631113 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 20742
    Spectacular Member

It looks like IST is out of stock on the Mutant Massacre omnibus and the X-men Eve of destruction omnibus.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Anyone getting that X-men v Apocalypse The Twelve Omnibus?

Kinda fatigued on Omnibus buying now and probably going to skip that one as it looks semi unessential. Am I wrong?
    Here's the dumbest thing I'll say this week: I'll be ordering it soon because Cable 71 and 72 are only collected here.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I’ll be getting The Twelve. I’m a huge 90s X-Men fanboy, and I missed the trades when they came out several years ago. With this Omnibus I’ll have basically everything collected from Mutant Genesis through The Twelve, which is where I checked out back in the late 90s.

Spectacular Member

Hey guys, is omnibus page sag something I should genuinely concerned about? And if so how do I take care of it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Hey guys, is omnibus page sag something I should genuinely concerned about? And if so how do I take care of it?
    I used to not be concerned, but over time it will effect your books. See my posts (#40/1) here https://community.cbr.com/showthread...editions/page3, with pictures, and what I did about it.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Amazing Member

I started to do this too. However, I cut the foam board to only support a third of the front rather than running length of page. Seeing yours I think I want to re-do mine to run the page length.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    It looks like IST is out of stock on the Mutant Massacre omnibus and the X-men Eve of destruction omnibus.
    yep, I was looking to get Mutant Massacre omni and saw outrageous prices on ebay. Such a bummer. But like anything X-related, perhaps it'll get a reprint in a year or two...
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 02-16-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Anyone getting that X-men v Apocalypse The Twelve Omnibus?

Kinda fatigued on Omnibus buying now and probably going to skip that one as it looks semi unessential. Am I wrong?
    I'm getting it eventually. Mostly because Alan Davis is my favorite superhero artist of all time, and while he's more of a writer on that book than an artist (he only drew a couple issues), even if an Omni has just a few pages of art from Davis, it's an instant buy for me.

Spectacular Member

Is it just me or is that ASM Straczynski Omni Vol 2 black spidey cover sick or what? Getting that for sure.

According to Diamond's Preview site, Marvel has already gone back to print on the DD by Bendis & Maleev Vol 1 Omnibus re-issue that was only released last month. I don't think I've seen a Marvel omnibus go back for a second printing so quickly before.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    According to Diamond's Preview site, Marvel has already gone back to print on the DD by Bendis & Maleev Vol 1 Omnibus re-issue that was only released last month. I don't think I've seen a Marvel omnibus go back for a second printing so quickly before.
    Yeah that explains why 1st and cheapgraphicnovels got new stock this week. It took that Near mint condition dude to tell Marvel to reprint this stuff too - they were just sitting on money for so long and letting people make a killing on the 2nd market for years.

Theres some true heavy hitter omni reprints coming out soon like Ultimates, Whedons Astonishing, and Remender's Uncanny Xforce. Best to jump on them quick but Marvel looks like they will reprint quickly if there is demand.
    Are you watching DC comics?
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I don't know if it could be related, but I pre-ordered the omnibus in Amazon UK months ago, and they haven't sent it yet. I have the feeling that for some reason they didn't get the stock they expected or something like that. Maybe the printing was much shorter than expected

Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    Yeah that explains why 1st and cheapgraphicnovels got new stock this week. It took that Near mint condition dude to tell Marvel to reprint this stuff too - they were just sitting on money for so long and letting people make a killing on the 2nd market for years.

Theres some true heavy hitter omni reprints coming out soon like Ultimates, Whedons Astonishing, and Remender's Uncanny Xforce. Best to jump on them quick but Marvel looks like they will reprint quickly if there is demand.
    Are you watching DC comics?
    In fairness, DC is pretty good at keeping things in print, typically more so than Marvel. For example, the Planetary Omnibus is on a 7th print I think. The Geoff Johns GL Omnis have all gone to a third print, and some are on a fourth print. DC's issue is putting books into print in the first place

Spectacular Member

Just watched a near mint condition video and saw that they are reprinting and expanding The Eternals Omnibus. Along with a few other Omni announcements. Definitely really cool that they add more things to be printed instead of taking them away.