Page 314 of 410 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 6144

SuperWonder Wedding Party

“Eternalizing moments ... ❤ Andreia & Robson 🥳🎉🎈 Wonder Woman x Super Man 👊🏽”

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    SuperWonder Wedding Party

“Eternalizing moments ... ❤ Andreia & Robson 🥳🎉🎈 Wonder Woman x Super Man 👊🏽”

Love these pics and the details: the figures and the 2 popular images from the SM/WW series in the background. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Love these pics and the details: the figures and the 2 popular images from the SM/WW series in the background. 😎
    Truly amazing having so many SMWW wedding/party themes! I love seeing all SMWW images used, even the commissioned images but the new52 images used truly stand out even more so. Love how real life couples really go all out the theme. The dynamic between the two symbolizes so much more than the physical powers. Even this is acknowledged with the anthology book that SMWW have a special bond and understanding. This is why real life couples connect with them.
    SMWW has shown to have so much untapped potential for greatness reaching a wide diverse audience in various of ways, which includes occasions like this.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-09-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Truly amazing having so many SMWW wedding/party themes! I love seeing all SMWW images used, even the commissioned images but the new52 images used truly stand out even more so. Love how real life couples really go all out the theme. The dynamic between the two symbolizes so much more than the physical powers. Even this is acknowledged with the anthology book that SMWW have a special bond and understanding. This is why real life couples connect with them.
    SMWW has shown to have so much untapped potential for greatness reaching a wide diverse audience in various of ways, which includes occasions like this.
    It shows that it's more than just a generic superhero themed party/celebration, but it's more specific about the SM/WW pair that the geeky couples choose among many to represent their own relationship.

It shows that it's more than just a generic superhero themed party/celebration, but it's more specific about the SM/WW pair that the geeky couples choose among many to represent their own relationship.
    Exactly! A lot of people see SMWW as a perfect couple! Hi people! How are you my friends?

"During training sometines it does not go as planned ��
    Superman : @lorion_deyes_cosplay �� @photonvoyageur"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0x4Zmvo..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    Exactly! A lot of people see SMWW as a perfect couple! Hi people! How are you my friends?

"During training sometines it does not go as planned ��
    Superman : @lorion_deyes_cosplay �� @photonvoyageur"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0x4Zmvo..._web_copy_link
    Hi Deia! 🤗 Happy Friday!

Very nice cosplay!! Kal and Diana’s sparring sessions do escalate quite often and they like to play the “pinning” game 😜
    Wasn’t that referenced in the novelization of KC?

Someone should totally put the dialogue to these pics too!

Kal and Diana’s sparring sessions do escalate quite often and they like to play the “pinning” game 😜
    As the caption of a post shared in the previous pages said: "I dOnT rEmEmBeR tHiS sCeNe iN jUsTiCe lEaGuE" 🤣

WB could've better used CGI to add SM/WW scenes in post-production instead of messing with Cavill's face. /kidding 😜😜😜

Hi Deia! 🤗 Happy Friday!

Very nice cosplay!! Kal and Diana’s sparring sessions do escalate quite often and they like to play the “pinning” game 😜
    Wasn’t that referenced in the novelization of KC?

Someone should totally put the dialogue to these pics too!
    I think it is a staging of this scene here ...

it is a very popular scene!

SuperWonder Plushies

“Wonder Woman and Superman. Dream team.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0vJex7JOVf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0G0Op8FcL9/

“And look at that cutest little couple! 😍❤🥰”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B06TNVHlX5W/

Nice catch. I wouldn't be surprised if the couple really took inspiration from that scene as they already shared other pics of them remaking popular SM/WW art.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-10-2019 at 02:57 PM.

As the caption of a post shared in the previous pages said: "I dOnT rEmEmBeR tHiS sCeNe iN jUsTiCe lEaGuE" 🤣

WB could've better used CGI to add SM/WW scenes in post-production instead of messing with Cavill's face. /kidding 😜😜😜
    Haha!!! Right! If they had SMWW interactions like this and building the dynamic, would’ve had at least something more to fall back on 🤣 we also would have more memes like with “tug of lasso”

Oh this is perfect!

Yes, we definitely need more of this!

And turned out it's the bolded:

Last news... Brandon Routh was rumored to play KC Supes for the CW's COIE crossover event of this fall:

"Routh is playing KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN according to insiders with knowledge!"

https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status...63041855238145

Yesterday, he sort of confirmed it:

"Can’t reveal much about #Superman in the #CrisisOnInfiniteEarths #Crossover... but I can reveal that I’ll be in a different suit. 😉 Designed after #AlexRoss’ #KingdomCome."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0KLiuDFGcb/

It's CW so it'll be either a cameo of Earth-22 Superman or some nonsense like having the same Supes that Routh played in 2006 wearing the KC suit for no reason.
    From an interview with producer Marc Guggenheim:

Superman Returns was a divisive-enough Superman movie that they decided not to make a sequel. Instead came the reboot Man of Steel. I personally think they had time to make two more Brandon Routh movies and still could have rebooted in 2013. So seeing Routh play Superman again could be the sequel some of us have always wanted. Guggenheim was reluctant to call Routh’s crossover appearance a sequel.

“I don’t know if it’s for me to say,” Guggenheim said. “We’re picking up so many years after the events of that movie, maybe a coda is a better word than sequel.”

It’s probably too much to ask for a TV crossover servicing five main characters to also serve as a 13 years later sequel to a movie. Still, it will just be nice to see Routh play Superman again.

https://www.slashfilm.com/crisis-on-...ths-crossover/

So Chris Reeve's Superman turned into Routh's Supes who sort of become KC Supes just in appearance? 🤔🙄

Superman Returns was a divisive-enough Superman movie that they decided not to make a sequel. Instead came the reboot Man of Steel. I personally think they had time to make two more Brandon Routh movies and still could have rebooted in 2013. So seeing Routh play Superman again could be the sequel some of us have always wanted. Guggenheim was reluctant to call Routh’s crossover appearance a sequel.

“I don’t know if it’s for me to say,” Guggenheim said. “We’re picking up so many years after the events of that movie, maybe a coda is a better word than sequel.”

It’s probably too much to ask for a TV crossover servicing five main characters to also serve as a 13 years later sequel to a movie. Still, it will just be nice to see Routh play Superman again.

So Chris Reeve's Superman turned into Routh's Supes who sort of become KC Supes just in appearance? ����
    So it's not KC Superman since the events of his life were very different from those of Reeve and Routh ... this is a lure to attract the fans ... shame, shame.

This is part of a long list of favorite SMWW scenes. I know that their sparring sessions have to be interesting. I wonder how many of these "close call" charged moments they've had while sparring. We've seen it with the above panel, we've seen it with them in the artic...🤔

So Chris Reeve's Superman turned into Routh's Supes who sort of become KC Supes just in appearance? 🤔🙄
    Dang. I was really hoping that maybe, just maybe, they weren't trying to co-opt the Superman Kingdom Come imagery needlessly for their own selfish purposes just to generate buzz (because they knew it was the only way they would garner even a modicum of interest), but alas, who was I kidding? It's DC...🙄

Anywho, story updates.

This was a short and sweet story reflecting back on Clark and Diana's interrupted date in Action Comics #600.

Story: The Way They Met
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13333395/7

The plot continues to thicken with SMWWs children going into the past trying to save their parents while hiding their parentage from them.

Story: Legend
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13341092/9

Story continues about 10 years old Kal (he's a teenager now with the most recent update) who landed on Themyscira.

*Can't remember if I already shared this one, so my apologies if I have.

Story: A Different Origin
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12855799/3

I love seeing Fanfic writers exploring different SMWW story lines. I truly enjoy the creative minds of this fandom. 😊