47 23.74%
  • Siryn

14 7.07%
  • Surge

48 24.24%
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Show them in their own books like Champions or Avengers. I mean what kind of logic is it that you want an anti Krakoa mutant on the main X-men team that is suppose to represent Krakoa like huh
    Yeah what would a mutant with a strong relationship with humans be doing on the X-Men, a team famously known for their hatred of humans

Astonishing Member

I voted for Gorgon because if anyone should be on the X-men, it’s the former Supreme Leader of Hydra. Hail Hydra!

And before anyone loses their minds, yes I know he got mind wiped after X of Swords for optics reasons. Still hilarious.

I’d prefer an outsider perspective as well but I get that’s anathema to some so whatever. I’d say Armor or maybe Pennance. Fire star would be a good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    I wish this kind of toxic gate-keeping could stay out of ...well every fandom.
    From in IC standpoint: Every mutant is a citizen of Krakoa and every citizen of Krakoa is eligible to be a member of the X-Men.
    From an OOC standpoint: Firestar, Justice and Wanda will give the writer as many story hooks to make the team fresh as anyone else that was put on the list.

If you have a favorite character(s) eligible on the list that's great! Praise them and tell us why that character(s) is awesome and should be on the team. You don't have to try to drag down other characters to make the ones you prefer to look better.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah what would a mutant with a strong relationship with humans be doing on the X-Men, a team famously known for their hatred of humans
    You guys keep acting like they can't find any X characters that have their doubts about Krakoa. A character doesn't need to be from outside the X office in order to have doubts about Krakoa.

I'm saying Firestar isn't an X character there for she shouldn't be on the main X-men team that is supposed to represent the mutants of Krakoa when there are hundreds of other X characters
    Last edited by Outburstz; 01-10-2022 at 12:33 PM.

She is not a real X character so she shouldn't be representing mutants or X-men in general.
    Wasn't she in Amazing X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    But that's not why people on twitter hate her

They hate her because she was an Avenger and "all Avengers are Cops" despite Logan being a long time Avenger and Rogue being part of the Avengers team as well
    I'm 90% sure Angelica wasn't involved in that AvX crap too, so yeah, sounds like people are hating for the sake of it, which, hey, it's people so I ain't surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’ve seen cop comparisons based on her role in that Champions story that came out about a year ago.
    That Outlawed story? Angelica wasn't in it.

Though I think there was a comic she was supposed to be in that got cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Firestar is someone who should have very little if no trust whatsoever in the QC as both Emma and Raven had tried to control or kill her in the past.
    Anyone sane shouldn't be trusting Quiet Council to begin with, putting the likes of Apocalypse, Sinister and Mystique there non-ironically, yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Incredible Member

voted for avalanche. i think it would be interesting to have a villain on the team and for a character who's been around as long as he has really needs the development.
    i think it will come down to him and firestar, mostly because more average people who vote on this are more likely to recognize the two of them from the cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Though I think there was a comic she was supposed to be in that got cancelled?
    Yeah, looked like she was going to play a part in New Warriors, before it got nuked.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Yeah, looked like she was going to play a part in New Warriors, before it got nuked.

I mean it was a team she was on, but did we ever get details about what her role would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wasn't she in Amazing X-Men?
    Just being on a team doesn't make her an X character. The majority of her time in publicans is outside the X office

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

I hear a lot that this comic was gonna suck now that I think of it.

Also the redhead there showed up in Darkhold: Blade.

Just being on a team doesn't make her an X character. The majority of her time in publicans is outside the X office
    I mean, she's considered part of the X-Office enough to be in Krakoa to begin with (When it's optional for a mutant to be there), and to be considered as part of the team.

Bitching about it will do little anyways, just vote for someone else and hope she doesn't win if you have that much of a problem with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I mean it was a team she was on, but did we ever get details about what her role would be.
    IIRC Kibblesmith mentioned that the old New Warriors would have something of a mentor/guide role for the new New Warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Having a mutant with a outside perspective would be very refreshing. If not an X-Man I'd love for her to be in Legion of X or something

Astonishing Member

Just remember, Krakoa is for all mutants, and so is the X-men, unless you cross some arbitrary amount of time in other book lines in marvel, in which case your mutant status gets revoked.

Let’s goooooo Firestar! Have missed her being in X-Books (well, books in general actually lol) ever since the Wolverine school days so this is an amazing opportunity, plus as you’ve said she would bring a really interesting perspective as she hasn’t claimed Krakoan citizenship

I was just went with first choice and went M.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Just remember, Krakoa is for all mutants, and so is the X-men, unless you cross some arbitrary amount of time in other book lines in marvel, in which case your mutant status gets revoked.
    Your first mistake is believing that you need to be a mutant to be an X character.

Kid Gladiator is an X character even though he is a Shi'ar prince with no mutant gene

Your second mistake is believing that anyone is keeping her out of Krakoa.
    She has been seen on Krakoa

There is a difference between being an X character and being an X-men

Molly Haynes is a Runaway character even though she has had time lines and shown up working with the X-men that doesn't make her an X character

Val Cooper is an X character while not being a mutant.