Page 24 of 207 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    And I know it's easy to hate on J-Law, but I honestly think she looks the best here in terms of Blue make up and I like her hair and since this is her last stand (sorry, sorry) her scenes here look very effective really. Everyone's acting in the trailer looks pretty good really.
    Is it just me or did her face look more digitally enhanced compared to how she looked in past movies? I wonder how much of it was actually makeup.

I think the missing element from both movies is Phoenix before she is corrupted. We never got that part just ax crazy Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Eh, Scott’s had it pretty rough, but movie Storm is just so much more cringeworthy to me.
    This is not a conversation I enjoy having. It's like choosing between two crap sandwiches and recalling how they taste.....

I'll give you this....Storm easily has the worst dialogue.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Movie's probably gonna be a whole lot of meh, but this just might be the greatest effin' moment in movie history, lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I think the missing element from both movies is Phoenix before she is corrupted. We never got that part just ax crazy Jean.
    That's the biggest problem of the FOX X-Men films, they don't know how to build a story arc, only thinking about short term gain. This lead to the X3 debacle and the need to reboot the franchise which caused other problems that imbalanced the franchise.
    Rushing the story arcs for short term benefits killed the FOX franchise.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Agreed. They want to go straight to Dark Phoenix without going through Phoenix. In the original story Jean was good Phoenix through most of it.

In a way Jean was the good version of Phoenix in X2 and Apocalypse, but it was more fiery hints and flashes of power (or burst of power at the end) rather than full on Phoenix.

Jean's story in the first trilogy would have made more sense if they had kept in some of the deleted scenes from X-Men. In one scene Logan questions whether Xavier and Scott are holding Jean back. In another, Jean talks to Charles about losing control and feeling like her powers are expanding all the time.

Just watched the trailer....
    uhhhhh
    What DaFuq is up with Mystiques look? RRomijns look 20 years ago is pretty much fan wank that Blue Ginger thing looks like a Muppet

THERE'S ALSO AN INTERNATIONAL TRAILER WITH LOTS OF NEW FOOTAGE

https://vimeo.com/320558530

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post

This one looks a little bit more exciting but....I'm still sad this movie is being done. I love the Phoenix and Dark Phoenix sagas and would love to see it properly done under Feige.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    uhhhhh
    What DaFuq is up with Mystiques look? RRomijns look 20 years ago is pretty much fan wank that Blue Ginger thing looks like a Muppet
    Definitely the best Lawrence's Mystique has looked. The charcter has never looked good, even under Romijn. Her design and hair was atrocious since the first film

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post

That look from Sophie after Alexandra was talking was so Dark Phoenix, I love it!!!
    Richard Alexander

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    would love to see it properly done under Feige.
    There is always Wolverine & The X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Which was somehow an even WORSE interpretation of the Dark Phoenix story. The Phoenix was pure evil in that show with zero redeeming qualities, and Jean spends 95% of the series in a coma, and 5% with amnesia.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    uhhhhh
    This is Lawrence going into the makeup trailer and saying "You have 20 minutes and that is all the longer I am going to sit here" look. She hated the makeup in the previous movies and that is why she looks so different in this movie because she was not going to sit there and go through a long makeup process again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    He was a Executive Producer not Show Runner as was Stan Lee and like Lee Feige was either Executive Producer, Producer, or Co-Producer on almost every Marvel film since X-Men 2000 including most of the Non MCU films you think they're all his visions for those characters?