Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who do you think can take more damage, Laura or Logan?
    Laura regenerates faster but Logan has an unbreakable skeleton so nobody can cut his head, arms or legs.

Which is better?
    Logan. I think the unbreakable bones gives him a very big advantage. Even if we are talking about in the books, Logan has tanked way more stuff than Laura at this point in their respective lives.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I don't understand the point of MCP if that's going to out of continuity, seems like a waste. Especially a mutant with magic (I think she's a mutant), they had a good idea there and wasted it immediately. They should do more mutant with magic there aren't that many in-continuity. There's some spoilers already on issue 7, but I'm not going to post the link, no spoilers yet until a few hours.

The only thing I'm going to say is that the last panel was nice.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I don't understand the point of MCP if that's going to out of continuity, seems like a waste. Especially a mutant with magic (I think she's a mutant), they had a good idea there and wasted it immediately. They should do more mutant with magic there aren't that many in-continuity. There's some spoilers already on issue 7, but I'm not going to post the link, no spoilers yet until a few hours.

The only thing I'm going to say is that the last panel was nice.
    I think honestly what happened is...they tapped Soule to be the architect of Wolverine for the forseeable future. I think they had him ready to go and then wanted him to both launch MCP and go right into Wolverine proper with a new status quo

And Hunt for Wolverine was overall pretty lame

Return for Wolverine...was a terrible story

MCP proved to be another lame standard Wolverine trope - something something reappears in Wolverine's life after 50 years and oh...he has another 40 year old child with daddy issues and odd claws. These are magic/psyhic claws now! I think at this point, the real shock in storytelling would be to make canon that Wolverine is actually a female Pokemon because his ability to pass down his abilities is on the money.

Then the X-line is going all in on Jonathon Hickman's relaunch, so I think this story took new shift and decided to make this an AU story as to not interrupt what is going on. I think if they want to keep this character...for reasons is that her world dies in Secret Wars and she exists here now in Prime. Somehow - I see this silliness as a possibility but man I hope Hickman just says nope and moves on.

If we are going to do the Wolverine with kids routine, lets be original for once. Wolverine fathers a kid or two with the love of his life, Ororo Munroe and he enters the World with them to age them up to 12-13 years old and lets be interesting, make them just normal humans or have a unique powerset that is neither weather or healing/claws

If we going to have a bunch of these lame offsprings running around - lets be interesting with it. Lets get an actual interesting AU child...Rina Logan aka Wild Thing travel the multi-verse killing off all these lame children because her daddy passed away and she misses him and 616 Logan is most like her daddy and all these terrible children are taking up too much of his time and she's going to do the Marvel Universe and readers a favor and get rid of them all for us. Now that's a story I'd buy

Soule confirmed that Rien is in continuity....

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I don't even know at this point.
    As for the issue itself, art was stunning, saw some new Land faces so that was a bonus.

Ugh enough Wolverine kids. I don’t want any of them. Only Logan managed to make a Wolverine kid even remotely interesting to me. If I had it my way they’d wipe them all from continuity. At the very least put energy wasted making up yet another unoriginal child into trying to make an actual father daughter relationship with Logan and X-23. But honestly it’s baffling how the guy who BA loaner is practically the only Marvel super hero with kids.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 08-01-2019 at 04:58 AM.

Has Logan interacted with or learned about Gabby's existence in any book since his return?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has Logan interacted with or learned about Gabby's existence in any book since his return?
    No. Marvel dosent want him interacting with his kids because it made super man more popular than hes ever been and fans love Barry and wally, batman and the bat family so Logan developing his relationships with his kids would apparently be very bad.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 08-01-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Does Gabby count as Logan's daughter? niece? grandaughter?

Astonishing Member

Hes her father and brother, laura is her mother and sister, daken is her brother and cousin,

Fantastic Member

I’d love a book of just Logan interacting with his kids: X-23, Jimmy, Gabby, Daken, Bellona and him taking care of Erista and Raze.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    I’d love a book of just Logan interacting with his kids: X-23, Jimmy, Gabby, Daken, Bellona and him taking care of Erista and Raze.
    Erista and X-23 are the only ones that hold any interest to me honestly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

MCP proved to be another lame standard Wolverine trope - something something reappears in Wolverine's life after 50 years
    This make me think that Scott Snyder would love to write Wolverine, because something not previously mentioned from the past of the characters coming back to bite him is pretty much his entire stick lol.
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-02-2019 at 07:11 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I'm going to assume that some weird time travel stuff is going to happen by the end, because after this last two issues is difficult to see this story as canon. Speaking of The Vigil, this entire thing has been disappointing, the best thing has been the artwork but the story is pretty unremarkable. I think that i'm going to star that Long Night sequel soon, i need some decent Wolverine content.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona