Page 199 of 311 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4651

Thread: TV News Updates

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I was kind of surprised to see that Too Old To Die Young was also listed in the set of cancellations.

For some reason, TOTDY was solidly a "Standalone" and not an "Ongoing" in my mind.
    I had mentioned TOTDY in an earlier post yesterday so I didn't include it in the latter one. And while it did seem to be a standalone, Amazon still officially announced it being done so I figured I'd include it.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I like that the Expanse already is getting a green light for season 5 before 4 even comes out. It shows Amazon has faith in the show. The whole thing remind of how Longmire was cancelled by A&E after 3 seasons then Netflix picked it up due to a strong fanbase and did 3 more seasons.

Amazon has a lot of very interesting projects coming up in the next few years.
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 07-28-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Here's an interview with Babylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski.

Netflix has renewed Trinkets for a 2nd and final season.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

FX has cancelled Baskets after four seasons. The now series finale will air on August 22nd.

Extra co-host A.J. Calloway has been fired after multiple sexual assault allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    FX has cancelled Baskets after four seasons. The now series finale will air on August 22nd.

Extra co-host A.J. Calloway has been fired after multiple sexual assault allegations.
    While I can clearly see the case for that show being cancelled, I do wish they would give them a two-hour(heck, one hour) slot to wrap it up.

CBS has renewed Love Island for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed 13 Reasons Why for a 4th and final season.

Marvel's Runaways and Cloak & Dagger will be doing a crossover episode.

CBS has renewed Love Island for a 2nd season.

Netflix has renewed 13 Reasons Why for a 4th and final season.

Marvel's Runaways and Cloak & Dagger will be doing a crossover episode.
    Makes sense. In the comics the police flunky for pride brings in cloak and dagger to help track down the runaways
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Showtime has renewed City On A Hill for a 2nd season.

Pop TV has renewed Flack for a 2nd season.

Co-host Nancy O'Dell is leaving Entertainment Tonight after 8 years.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-02-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Actor Jason Mitchell will not return for the third season of The Chi due to allegations of misconduct.
    The show will apparently kill off his character.

Actress Afton Williamson is not returning for the 2nd season of The Rookie. She played Nathan Fillion's character's training officer Talia Bishop.
    The actress posted a detailed message on Instagram detailing why she left. And it is kind of a bombshell.

I can't believe in the age of #MeToo that this is going on still. On top of which...The head of the hair department? How the hell were they kept around rather than "the talent". ABC is so screwed with this news. They have to have an outside investigation and I'm pretty sure the show's executive producer will see his head roll if everything alleged is proven true.

As for the charges Afton Williamson makes against a co-star, it seems like there aren't that many "suspects" to choose from. If she was told they'd be fired, it would rule out Nathan Fillion, but then there's really only 3 other people she could be referring to.

This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. And with the apparent programming decision by ABC to focus on more female fronted shows, this news would kind of shoot holes in that idea.

The 100 will end after its upcoming 7th season.

Intermediary

The actress posted a detailed message on Instagram detailing why she left. And it is kind of a bombshell.

I can't believe in the age of #MeToo that this is going on still. On top of which...The head of the hair department? How the hell were they kept around rather than "the talent". ABC is so screwed with this news. They have to have an outside investigation and I'm pretty sure the show's executive producer will see his head roll if everything alleged is proven true.

As for the charges Afton Williamson makes against a co-star, it seems like there aren't that many "suspects" to choose from. If she was told they'd be fired, it would rule out Nathan Fillion, but then there's really only 3 other people she could be referring to.

This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. And with the apparent programming decision by ABC to focus on more female fronted shows, this news would kind of shoot holes in that idea.
    it speaks to how NOT DIVERSE things are behind the camera, and is really only changing when PoC are IN CHARGE of their productions

Netflix has cancelled The OA after two seasons.

ABC has renewed The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise for 2020. Proving yet again that there is no god.

The right thing to do would be to cancel the show and fire everyone involved.

Ultimate Member

Netflix has cancelled The OA after two seasons.

ABC has renewed The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise for 2020. Proving yet again that there is no god.
    I could not disagree more.

This is proof of God.

And the fact that he hates us all