Page 167 of 222 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3319
    Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Love this scene, Good to see other lantern pledges
    The Green Lantern 011-022.jpg
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Astonishing Member

I do love that Hal didn't seem to realize that "Carol" was actually Harriet Jordan of Earth-11, not Carl Ferris or whatever. Great little riff.

I don't quite know what to make of the Golden Lantern. Other than "OOHHHHHH SNAP the Multi-Crisis is COMING".
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    I do love that Hal didn't seem to realize that "Carol" was actually Harriet Jordan of Earth-11, not Carl Ferris or whatever. Great little riff.

I don't quite know what to make of the Golden Lantern. Other than "OOHHHHHH SNAP the Multi-Crisis is COMING".
    haven't heard of harriet jordan yet... so she's a jordan then. a female version of hal?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I want regular team-ups between the Hal & Carol of Earth-0 and their counterparts from Earth-11 now...

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post

Haven't heard Harriet Jordan before, Could you recommend some comics which she was appeared or mentioned, I'm really interesting about a female version of hal idea
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    Haven't heard Harriet Jordan before, Could you recommend some comics which she was appeared or mentioned, I'm really interesting about a female version of hal idea
    Well, that makes it extra funny when Hal said that they think exactly alike. So who is "Hal Jordan" to her? And she recognized him right away, so that's another strike against the idea that Hal's mask can conceal his identity.

Lmao I like how Hal was ready to beat up Bat-Lantern. Was the twist supposed to be that the Star Sapphire was actually a gender bent Hal and not Carol like he thought? I thought that was what was implied by the “we think alike”.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'm not optimistic about how this team will get portrayed, but hey, Hal, Ollie and Barry are on a team together. That usually doesn't happen much in animation .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I definitely love both that Hawkman is there and that he's literally twice the size of everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I definitely love both that Hawkman is there and that he's literally twice the size of everyone else
    He's also darker-skinned, so...more Egyptian Carter Hall?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    Love this scene, Good to see other lantern pledges
    The Green Lantern 011-022.jpg
    How was the latest issue?

Hey, is that Alan Scott on the left? (the Nu52 one)

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hey, is that Alan Scott on the left? (the Nu52 one)
    Yup. Even with OG Alan Scott returning, there’s no way DC is erasing one of its few LGBT superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's also darker-skinned, so...more Egyptian Carter Hall?
    Seems that way. It would be weird for the female team to be more diverse, yet the male team to be comprised of 6 white dudes(Steve Trevor included). I'm a bit surprised that Cyborg isn't there when he was in the original DCSHG.
    Last edited by Johnny; 09-06-2019 at 01:56 AM.