Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great issue. Really enjoyed this two issue arc. Fantastic art.

So now we know when Hell on Earth ends...

Spectacular Member

Great issue, Can't wait till next month. I wonder who the mysterious character is that talks to people within sledgehammer? Only a week till Hellboy in Hell #7 eeeeeeek.

Love that Johann is in the Hammer armor now. And it all ends with #147, the end of next year. I am hoping for Hellboy's return to earth for that.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    Great issue, Can't wait till next month. I wonder who the mysterious character is that talks to people within sledgehammer? Only a week till Hellboy in Hell #7 eeeeeeek.
    That's Captain Ledro Fields. He was the Sledgehammer pilot prior to Private Patrick Redding.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    That's Captain Ledro Fields. He was the Sledgehammer pilot prior to Private Patrick Redding.
    Thanks, i didn't get that one either.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Oh, OK. I wasn't sure if that was him or not. What happened to Jim Sacks after he piloted the suit? Is he somehow still connected to the Sledgehammer armor?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Oh, OK. I wasn't sure if that was him or not. What happened to Jim Sacks after he piloted the suit? Is he somehow still connected to the Sledgehammer armor?
    The Sledgehammer armour is a different suit (Epimetheus).

The armour in Lobster Johnson (Prometheus) was created by Professor Gallaragas. The Nazi's got a hold of the Prometheus Armour's mask, but it was lost when the Nazi's sub was blown up. The rest of the armour was recovered by the Lobster's crew. I've no idea what they did with it...

The Epimetheus Armour was created by Professor Gallaragas's daughter, Helena. But everyone calls it Sledgehammer instead. So Jim Sacks isn't connected to the Sledgehammer Armour.
    Last edited by middenway; 08-23-2015 at 08:12 PM.